First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Character You Like but most people hate.
59122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

h9902014 wrote:
But since Im here, here's mine


Hmm. Definitely a choice I can understand! But do you mean only Ghost Banri, or do you mean Tada Banri in general?
56120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


h9902014 wrote:
But since Im here, here's mine


Hmm. Definitely a choice I can understand! But do you mean only Ghost Banri, or do you mean Tada Banri in general?


I just mean Ghost Banri, I dont many people who hate General Banri tbh...though I wasnt all that fond of him.


So I'm guessing you are a fan of Tada Banri in general?
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

LavenderMintRose wrote:


uncletim wrote:


LavenderMintRose wrote:




Look at this precious baby, she's adorable.

She acts like a realistic teenager. She acts like a teenager who has never had anyone care about her or listen to her, because that's what she is. She does things that teenagers do. She falls in love with the first person to actually pay attention to her, and acts like a teenager in love.

This applies to Suzaku, too.


just... don't hate any Geass characters. They're all wonderful and they all deserve love, and Lelouch loves and forgives all of them and so should you.


I can never forgive her for raping table-kun


The table is an inanimate object.
Funny how people value the feelings of a table more than those of human characters.



How cruel you are!! How is he suppose to face his family? Now he can't be a bride
59122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

h9902014 wrote:
So I'm guessing you are a fan of Tada Banri in general?


I'm conflicted about him. I mean, dude can be such an awesome bro ... and then Ghost Banri messes up his life.

Golden Time is a tricky show. There's a lot to hate about Koko, too, but there's also a lot to admire.
56120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


h9902014 wrote:
So I'm guessing you are a fan of Tada Banri in general?


I'm conflicted about him. I mean, dude can be such an awesome bro ... and then Ghost Banri messes up his life.

Golden Time is a tricky show. There's a lot to hate about Koko, too, but there's also a lot to admire.


The thread for the show were very interesting, people were very split on certain things, but it got a lot of discussion going. Even got me posting for the first time.
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

uncletim wrote:


How cruel you are!! How is he suppose to face his family? Now he can't be a bride



26072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Various
Offline
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


uncletim wrote:


How cruel you are!! How is he suppose to face his family? Now he can't be a bride





Is that in response to what he said, or to the fact that he got banned?

If it's to the fact that he got banned, I second that. If it's to what he said... grow up.

~~~~~~~

Another character? Well... people don't hate him, they just hate the show, but...



Best glasses character. Notice how he's trying to push up his glasses through the helmet. And he does this twice.
His subplot is also really great and he's just a great character and I love him <3<3<3
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

LavenderMintRose wrote:

Is that in response to what he said, or to the fact that he got banned?

If it's to the fact that he got banned, I second that. If it's to what he said... grow up.

~~~~~~~

Another character? Well... people don't hate him, they just hate the show, but...



Best glasses character. Notice how he's trying to push up his glasses through the helmet. And he does this twice.
His subplot is also really great and he's just a great character and I love him <3<3<3


It's actually to what he said. I just found it weird and a little funny.

Sorry if that seemed immature.
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17
Ussop. My favorite character in One Piece. He always seems to have the most to prove. He doesn't have many moments to shine but when he does he's the freakin' man. Constantly on an up hill struggle to remain useful to the Strawhats. Since Luffy is incapable of lying or saying any falsehoods, Ussop is there to fill that gap. Sometimes being dishonest can benefit the crew and that's why they have "God Ussop."

He constantly struggles with his cowardice but always has the heart to get in the fight, often surprising and upsetting his foes.

While far from the strongest I think out of everyone on the crew Ussop has developed and grown the most.

24643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


h9902014 wrote:
So I'm guessing you are a fan of Tada Banri in general?


I'm conflicted about him. I mean, dude can be such an awesome bro ... and then Ghost Banri messes up his life.

Golden Time is a tricky show. There's a lot to hate about Koko, too, but there's also a lot to admire.


I loved Golden Time. I just disliked the moment when Ghost Banri meet real Banri AND Linda. As far as Koko goes I think a lot of people miss how insecure she is and how that drives her personality, by clinging to her anchors in life. I just never understood the hate for her or Kirino from Oriemo for that matter.
One Punch Mod
98290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/14/17
Closed because OP nuked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.