First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The end of innocents
Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17
-War was starting and they where recruiting young men to join the war against the Japanese . -

Elena :-Was sitting and doing the reading test with the recruiting . She sees a really cute boy and smiles at him .- Please read the lines .


Danny : -Pouts a bit and gets annoyed .- Stop staring at the girl and read the lines . I want to get this over with .


Katherine : -Was getting ready for her class to start but showed up to early so she goes to the staff room to have coffee .-



Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-War was starting and they where recruiting young men to join the war against the Japanese . -

Elena :-Was sitting and doing the reading test with the recruiting . She sees a really cute boy and smiles at him .- Please read the lines .


Josh : -Was nervous about being around pretty nurses blushes as he sees one come over to him .- Hello there miss I am not sure where to go now . I just had the reading test done .


Danny : -Pouts a bit and gets annoyed .- Stop staring at the girl and read the lines . I want to get this over with .


Katherine : -Was getting ready for her class to start but showed up to early so she goes to the staff room to have coffee .-





( Oh lol Josh is the name of the guy who played Danny. It's okay don't worry about it.)

Rafe: * Grins at Danny then sees Elena and blush.* Okay here I go miss. * covers up my right eye and reads the line too fast.* There you go that was easy, did I pass?


Lily: * Giggles a bit, sees the most handsome guy I have ever seen in my life. Waiting in line next for Elena to examine, looks at Danny going to sits now.* I can help you over here Piolet.


Indiana: Good Morning Miss. Katherine I was wondering if you like to go with me on trip to Hawaii?
Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17
Elena :- Frowns a bit -Whoa slow down there . Please read it without covering your eyes and read it slower .-Sees he cannot do it frown at him . - I am sorry sir but I cannot pass you. A pilot that cannot read can put yourself and others in danger .

Danny :- Blushes at her then and reads the lines perfectly .Smiles at her. - Thanks for letting me do the test did I pass miss ?

Katherine :- Looks at him shocked but smiles at him . - I would love to go to Hawaii but what are you planning ?
Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena :- Frowns a bit -Whoa slow down there . Please read it without covering your eyes and read it slower .-Sees he cannot do it frown at him . - I am sorry sir but I cannot pass you. A pilot that cannot read can put yourself and others in danger .

Danny :- Blushes at her then and reads the lines perfectly .Smiles at her. - Thanks for letting me do the test did I pass miss ?

Katherine :- Looks at him shocked but smiles at him . - I would love to go to Hawaii but what are you planning ?





Rafe: * Started to get nervous sec Danny was not behind me.* No no miss pleas don't take my wings, I can see just fine and reading too but the letters are hard for me that's all it comes to me slower then most the teachers never knew what was wrong with me, I do anything to pass pleas miss. * Looks at her with puppy eyes.*

Lily: * Looks at him and smiles.* Your welcome piolet and * stamps on the box for pass on his paper.* you passed. * winks at him.* Now lets see you already got the shot as it says, now all you need left is testing your breathing. * Stood up and stared to listen to his breathing. * Good and good you passed that one too.

Indiana: Great i'm looking forward to it, i need to get something there that has been hidden away in a cave there plus Hawaii is beautiful this time of the year.
Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17
Elena :- Looks at him sadly and sighs .Stamps the papers approving him .- Fine I will pass you ... Do not make regret this .Now I have to go give the shots to the others now . -Leaves to go give shots to the soldiers. -

Danny :- Blushes at her and smiles at her charmingly. - Thank you for this miss Can I ask you a question ? Would you perhaps like to go out with me ? I am Danny by the way ...What is your name miss ?

Katherine :- Smiles at him . - I will love to go with you when is the trip ? Um why is it you asked me though ?-Blushes a bit .-
Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena :- Looks at him sadly and sighs .Stamps the papers approving him .- Fine I will pass you ... Do not make regret this .Now I have to go give the shots to the others now . -Leaves to go give shots to the soldiers. -

Danny :- Blushes at her and smiles at her charmingly. - Thank you for this miss Can I ask you a question ? Would you perhaps like to go out with me ? I am Danny by the way ...What is your name miss ?

Katherine :- Smiles at him . - I will love to go with you when is the trip ? Um why is it you asked me though ?-Blushes a bit .-





Rafe: I won't miss thank you for that...* Started to go after her and he made me get a shot in the butt again.* Oh crap that hurts say um miss can i see you again sometime because i really lick you. * Started acting odd due to the drug.* i'm sorry what i mean is like you. Will you go out with me? * Was trying not to fall over.*

Lily: * Smiles at him delight.* Nice to meet you Danny i'm Lily Summers, i love to go out with you sometime. Your welcome for passing you. * Was writing things down on a chart.*

Indiana: Saturday of next week is the trip, i love to spend more time with you Katherine, i happen to really like you.
Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17
Elena :- Grabs his charts and reads it Panics .- Oh no you already had your shots ! -Panics as he hits the table and passes out .- Um can someone help me please ?!

Danny :- Smiles at her .- That's a pretty name you have . How does tonight sound at five I will pick you up .. -Gets worried for Rafe .- Is he going to be alright ?

Katherine :- Blushes at him. - Really you do ? To tell you the truth I really like you to . But I was not sure if you felt the same way .

Glenn : -Was waiting outside for Indiana .Frowns annoyed tired of waiting ..-
Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena :- Grabs his charts and reads it Panics .- Oh no you already had your shots ! -Panics as he hits the table and passes out .- Um can someone help me please ?!

Danny :- Smiles at her .- That's a pretty name you have . How does tonight sound at five I will pick you up .. -Gets worried for Rafe .- Is he going to be alright ?

Katherine :- Blushes at him. - Really you do ? To tell you the truth I really like you to . But I was not sure if you felt the same way .

Glenn : -Was waiting outside for Indiana .Frowns annoyed tired of waiting ..-




Lily: Thank you Danny because i think yours is a great one, * hears Elena calling for help and found out he had the shot twice. * Your got it twice he will okay he just needs to rest it off. * Helps Elena with Danny's help carry Rafe to a bed.*

Indiana: I'm happy to hear you say that because i thought i was biting off more then i can chew. * kisses her cheek.* I'm looking forward to our trip. * Smiles at her charming and left to see Glenn* Sorry for the wait kid, i just asked Katherine to join us to our trip next week to Hawaii.

* Later that evening the boys were going to go to a party and see were the night would lead seeing there were nurses.*

Rafe: * Shows up with Danny and the others to the ball room. Goes over to Elena.* Will it do okay for a dance miss?


Lily: * Giggles and smiles at Elena, then sees Danny and smiles at him excited.* Hi handsome


Indiana: * Shows up with Glenn to a party * This should be fun kid.
Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17
Elena :- Smiles and Giggles with Lily .Blushes at Rafe .- Sure I would love to dance . I am Elena by the way .. What was your name ?


Danny : - Smiles at her and blushes .- Hey beautiful would you like to dance ?


Glenn :- Frowns at him .- Do you think it's a good idea to have her involved in this ?


Katherine : - Sees Indiana and Glenn waves at them . Smiles when the come up to her .- I saved us a table you look so handsome . Thank you for letting me come . Can I go with you looking for this treasure ? It could be fun . -Was getting excited. -
Posted 1/18/17 , edited 1/19/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena :- Smiles and Giggles with Lily .Blushes at Rafe .- Sure I would love to dance . I am Elena by the way .. What was your name ?


Danny : - Smiles at her and blushes .- Hey beautiful would you like to dance ?


Glenn :- Frowns at him .- Do you think it's a good idea to have her involved in this ?


Katherine : - Sees Indiana and Glenn waves at them . Smiles when the come up to her .- I saved us a table you look so handsome . Thank you for letting me come . Can I go with you looking for this treasure ? It could be fun . -Was getting excited. -




( i thought i have Sarah for Glenn be the singer of the theme song from Pear Harbor. The party that Danny and Rafe and the girls are at is the same party were Indiana and Katherine and Glenn and Sarah are at..)


Rafe: * Smiles at her charming removes my hat and set it down with the rest, hold out my arm and she takes it. Begins to dance with her.* It's nice to meet you Elena, i'm Rafe .


Lily: I love to dance with you Danny, * takes his arm gently begins to dance with him.* I love doing this dancing. Tell me about yourself Danny.

Indiana: It's fine kid relax and enjoy yourself who knows you might see a girl you like. * pats him on the shoulder and winks then sees Katherine blushing.* Hi Kat wow you look beautiful, your welcome happy to have you come along. I would love for you to come with me and the kid looking for the treasure. * kisses her hand starts to dance with her.*

Sarah: * Got on stage to sing tonight * Good evening everyone and i see we have a country's solders here god bless you. This is for all you lovers tonight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfswig0jpTQ



Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17
Elena : -Blushes at him as they dance .- How are things going for you since the last time I saw you ? -Smiles at him .- I would like to know you more as well so please tell me about yourself .

Glenn : -Pouts at the kid part .But sees the singer and blushes at her . Then when she was done he goes over to her .Gets nervous .- Hello ma'am ... You have a lovely voice and well I was wondering if you would like to dance ? Unless you are to busy working and all .-Gets awkward .-

Katherine : -Smiles at him and blushes at him starts to dance with him .- How long have you've guys been going on adventures ? Your very lucky to be able to . I will try not to get in your way . So tell me why is it you like me so much ?

Danny : - Blushes at her and smiles at her charmingly .- Well me and Rafe always played together pretending to be pilots . We are very close best friends more like brothers . I love flying and I want to fight to bring peace and to protect the innocent people here . I want to fall in love and get married and have a big family someday . How about you ?
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/20/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena : -Blushes at him as they dance .- How are things going for you since the last time I saw you ? -Smiles at him .- I would like to know you more as well so please tell me about yourself .

Glenn : -Pouts at the kid part .But sees the singer and blushes at her . Then when she was done he goes over to her .Gets nervous .- Hello ma'am ... You have a lovely voice and well I was wondering if you would like to dance ? Unless you are to busy working and all .-Gets awkward .-

Katherine : -Smiles at him and blushes at him starts to dance with him .- How long have you've guys been going on adventures ? Your very lucky to be able to . I will try not to get in your way . So tell me why is it you like me so much ?

Danny : - Blushes at her and smiles at her charmingly .- Well me and Rafe always played together pretending to be pilots . We are very close best friends more like brothers . I love flying and I want to fight to bring peace and to protect the innocent people here . I want to fall in love and get married and have a big family someday . How about you ?




Rafe: * Smiles at her * Things are better i'm sorry about that I just never seen anyone as beautiful as you are Elena. Well growing up Danny and I always pretended to be piolets I love flying. We grew up on a farm in Tennessee together, loved everything about flying I hope to get married and have kids. Do traveling with my own family live a good life on a farm back in my home state again, great place to raze a family. What about you Elena?

Sarah: * Smiles at Glenn and blushes at him giggles.* I am free right now, I love to dance with you. Thank you so much for saying that about my voice. * Started to dance with him.* I'm Sarah by the way.

Elena: * Smiles at him delighted blushing.* I wish you nothing but the greatest luck Danny, I've never meat anyone like you before Danny and i'm happy about it. Well I grew up on the upper east side in New York in wealthy family home, that was how I meat Elena were very close friends both from wealthy houses in New York. I wanted to be more then some rich girl in life so took nursing classes in school to help people, I hope to be a wife and mother someday.

Indiana: Well Glenn and I been going on adventures for two years now but I been on them sec I was a teenager, my dad use to take me with him. Well I like you as much as I do Kat because unlick most women who like me for how handsome I am you see me as a man and not just a bed partner.
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/20/17
Elena : -Smiles at him .- Well I lived in New York and I am very close to Lily . We both wanted to be more then rich girls and do something good and be able to help people .Someday I want to fall in love with the right man and get married and have a large family . I would love to live on a farm to raise a family as well .-Blushes at him .-

Glenn : -Blushes at her and smiles at her .- Ah thanks for wanting to dance with me . I am Glenn its nice to meet you Sarah . Sorry for being so odd . I am not used to talking to beautiful girls . How long have you've been working here ?

Danny : -Smiles at her .- Well I am happy you did become a nurse otherwise I would of never met you .

Katherine : -Smiles at him and blushes .- Well I am glad you see me that way .- Giggles .- I know the feeling most men only care about how I look and do not want to get to know me .I was scared you where the same way as those other men . I am sorry for how I thought of you .



Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/20/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena : -Smiles at him .- Well I lived in New York and I am very close to Lily . We both wanted to be more then rich girls and do something good and be able to help people .Someday I want to fall in love with the right man and get married and have a large family . I would love to live on a farm to raise a family as well .-Blushes at him .-

Glenn : -Blushes at her and smiles at her .- Ah thanks for wanting to dance with me . I am Glenn its nice to meet you Sarah . Sorry for being so odd . I am not used to talking to beautiful girls . How long have you've been working here ?

Danny : -Smiles at her .- Well I am happy you did become a nurse otherwise I would of never met you .

Katherine : -Smiles at him and blushes .- Well I am glad you see me that way .- Giggles .- I know the feeling most men only care about how I look and do not want to get to know me .I was scared you where the same way as those other men . I am sorry for how I thought of you .





( This song comes from a movie I love I like to pretend it's the next song that is being sung.)

* The next singer come on to stag and started to sing.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV-hcYt7TGE

Rafe: I hope you get the man you deserve a good man because your a good woman, to tell you the truth you been on my ride sec we meat Elena.

Lily: I'm glad to meat you Danny your the kindest man I have ever meat. * blushes at him * I'll be honored to be your girl if you want me to be.

Sarah: Aw your welcome Glenn i'm happy to meet you, I don't think your odd at all I think your very cute. * kisses his cheek* No one has ever called me beautiful before. I been working here for three months now, what about you?

Indiana: Oh it's fine I can understand that, I never seem to have long term girlfriends. So glad we gave one anther a chance.
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/20/17
Elena : -Smiles at him .- To tell you the truth I have been thinking about you a lot as well . I think I am falling in love with you .

Danny : -Smiles at her .- Really you want to be my girl ? I was going to ask you but I was to scared to . May I kiss you ? -Gets nervous .-

Glenn :- Grins at her .- I find that hard to believe you are very beautiful to me . Um well I came from Connecticut I am the apprentice of Indiana Jones . I look up to him . He taught me all that I know . We go on adventures everywhere looking for artifacts . I really enjoy travelling .

Katherine : -Nods at him .- Yes I am very happy we gave one another a chance .
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.