First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply First Hundred Days Of Trump Discussion
22232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17
Well,, this went to hell fast. I'll start. Here is the campaign website.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan


He apparently changed his tax plan to...

Less than $75,000: 12%
More than $75,000 but less than $225,000: 25%
More than $225,000: 33%

I believe before it was 0% to 15%. He also aims for a simpler tax forms.

Note I do not really support Trump, but aim to create a thread for discussion.
10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/19/17

SHACLUB wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

On the first day of Trump
My true love gave to me
A lawsuit for grabbing her pussy


Your true love obviously wanted a real man like Trump. A lawsuit is what you get for grabbing a pussy reserved for Trump.




pictured: a real man


A true paragon of masculinity.


21698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/17
there are two kinds of people right now
: im excited for the inuaguration tomorow, things can be changed now
: omg russia put trump in the WH, we are gonna go to war with everyone trump wont be able to keep his butter fingers off the red button
10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/19/17

redokami wrote:

there are two kinds of people right now
: im excited for the inuaguration tomorow, things can be changed now
: omg russia put trump in the WH, we are gonna go to war with everyone trump wont be able to keep his butter fingers off the red button


Uh, trump admitted the russia thing was true himself. It's really not such a divisive topic anymore.
39728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

octorockandroll wrote:


Uh, trump admitted the russia thing was true himself. It's really not such a divisive topic anymore.


>2016+1
>falling for fake news

21698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17

octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:

there are two kinds of people right now
: im excited for the inuaguration tomorow, things can be changed now
: omg russia put trump in the WH, we are gonna go to war with everyone trump wont be able to keep his butter fingers off the red button


Uh, trump admitted the russia thing was true himself. It's really not such a divisive topic anymore.


...Russia didntrig it in trumps favor, they exposed the DNC and Hillary
its like people haven't heard ofdont shoot the messenger
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17
Day One: Fire Everything!!!!

Day Two and Onwards: Nothing
10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/19/17

redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:

there are two kinds of people right now
: im excited for the inuaguration tomorow, things can be changed now
: omg russia put trump in the WH, we are gonna go to war with everyone trump wont be able to keep his butter fingers off the red button


Uh, trump admitted the russia thing was true himself. It's really not such a divisive topic anymore.


...Russia didntrig it in trumps favor, they exposed the DNC and Hillary
its like people haven't heard ofdont shoot the messenger



octorockandroll wrote:]

That's for young boys delivering commands from the HQ to the frontlines in a war, not for illegally accessing and releasing documents they wouldn't have without illegal and heavily suspicious (put lightly) measures.


10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Uh, trump admitted the russia thing was true himself. It's really not such a divisive topic anymore.


>2016+1
>falling for fake news


Sure, mate. Hey, let's all celebrate the inaugurations by dancing the Donald Trump.

Posted 1/19/17
Why do you want to build border walls around a forum topic?

445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/17
35825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

octorockandroll wrote:

On the first day of Trump
My true love gave to me
A lawsuit for grabbing her pussy

On the fifth day of Trump
My true love gave to me
Five ex-wives
Four Russian spies
Three bucked trends
Two vulgar tweets
And a lawsuit for grabbing pussy...

You know, I think you're onto something here.
8671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/19/17
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17

iriomote wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

On the first day of Trump
My true love gave to me
A lawsuit for grabbing her pussy

On the fifth day of Trump
My true love gave to me
Five ex-wives
Four Russian spies
Three bucked trends
Two vulgar tweets
And a lawsuit for grabbing pussy...

You know, I think you're onto something here.


Aw dammit. The ex wives and the tweets were the ones I was gonna go with XD. I planned on doing one each day. Oh well.
42345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
suffering
Offline
Posted 1/19/17
there goes my health insurance!!!
up goes the cost of my mental healthcare!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.