First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply First Hundred Days Of Trump Discussion
Posted 1/19/17

SHACLUB wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Oh, It's not hyper-partisan to give the questions of a debate that you're hosting to one of the candidates?
Hmmmm...



I didn't know we elected Hillary Clinton.



What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

Xxanthar wrote:


SHACLUB wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Oh, It's not hyper-partisan to give the questions of a debate that you're hosting to one of the candidates?
Hmmmm...



I didn't know we elected Hillary Clinton.



What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?


huh
Posted 1/19/17

SHACLUB wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


SHACLUB wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Oh, It's not hyper-partisan to give the questions of a debate that you're hosting to one of the candidates?
Hmmmm...



I didn't know we elected Hillary Clinton.



What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?


huh


Exactly.
35639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/17
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/20/17

Xxanthar wrote:

Exactly.

I've learned a new thing today.

also what it's got to do with it is that you won't be able to use Hillary as an excuse pretty soon.
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17


I counted 512 "WALL"s in that post
14840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/17
So from what I'm reading, the Trump administration's first order of business is to strike a reduction in mortgage insurance premiums aimed at low income families which was supposed to go into effect in a week. This was going to save low income homeowners up to $900 a year.

Thoughts?
11380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/20/17
On the second day of Trump
my true love gave to me

Two bailouts
And a lawsuit for grabbing her pussy
18726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

sundin13 wrote:

So from what I'm reading, the Trump administration's first order of business is to strike a reduction in mortgage insurance premiums aimed at low income families which was supposed to go into effect in a week. This was going to save low income homeowners up to $900 a year.

Thoughts?


that works out to about 4 days worth of food for a faily of 4 on a monthly basis. if you got a good cook at home.
14840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/20/17

nemoskull wrote:


sundin13 wrote:

So from what I'm reading, the Trump administration's first order of business is to strike a reduction in mortgage insurance premiums aimed at low income families which was supposed to go into effect in a week. This was going to save low income homeowners up to $900 a year.

Thoughts?


that works out to about 4 days worth of food for a faily of 4 on a monthly basis. if you got a good cook at home.


I'm not quite sure your point. Are you implying that low income families should just not eat for four days every month to compensate? Because thats what it sounds like.
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/20/17
could you post a link or something so people actually know what your talking about?
Posted 1/20/17
I read that he just signed an executive order to drown all kittens in the country!
mxdan 
10928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

Xxanthar wrote:

I read that he just signed an executive order to drown all kittens in the country!


If by kittens you mean what I think you mean the correct verb is grab not drown.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the Mountains
Offline
Posted 1/20/17
First 100 days Marines will not have to hold his umbrella!
42349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
suffering
Offline
Posted 1/20/17
Aaaand there's still not one time that I can look at his smug face without wanting to punch it, for the most part.
Some of the meme-y shit can be funny, as in, the memes that other people make based off his remarks of utter idiocy, but that being said, his face is still remarkably puncheable.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.