First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
can we stop talkin about politics?
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/22/17
yo like i like political memes and all but yall take shit too far? i dont care what you think about trump. im just here to watch some fucking sports anime and enjoy myself. can we at least have a sub category? im tired. anime hoes got no right talking about their political opinion as if it matters. and ik some of yall gonna troll and think ur funny and say sum about politics on my forum, ur HILARIOUS. just please stop talking about politics. lets talk about fuckin......pikachu like the good ol days.
12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17
The mods talked about creating a sub category for politics back when this shitshow was just starting, but because they don't have much authority over the site that's not likely to happen for a while. Honestly, most people probably only go to the political threads so much because they're the most active. If you go in other threads and get people more involved there, then you'll definitely take some momentum away from the political trite.

And please stop typing like that.
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/22/17

octorockandroll wrote:

The mods talked about creating a sub category for politics back when this shitshow was just starting, but because they don't have much authority over the site that's not likely to happen for a while. Honestly, most people probably only go to the political threads so much because they're the most active. If you go in other threads and get people more involved there, then you'll definitely take some momentum away from the political trite.

And please stop typing like that.


i cant this is my internet talk. how bout u stop typing like that
49631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17
Get off of Crunchyroll and find something else to do! They're not going to stop with the politics just because you are tired of it!
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17
I have a feeling that political threads are going to be an ongoing thing for the next 4-6 months.
It's just the way things have become. Lol
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/22/17

qualeshia3 wrote:

Get off of Crunchyroll and find something else to do! There not going to stop with the politics just because you are tired of it!


damn triggered conservatives
49631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17

MADIBABY wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Get off of Crunchyroll and find something else to do! There not going to stop with the politics just because you are tired of it!


damn triggered conservatives


You can ignore it. There is nothing wrong with ignoring something. Pretend it doesn't exist. If you can't do that, leave the site.
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/22/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Get off of Crunchyroll and find something else to do! There not going to stop with the politics just because you are tired of it!


damn triggered conservatives


You can ignore it. There is nothing wrong with ignoring something. Pretend it doesn't exist. If you can't do that, leave the site.


why are you so MAD.
49631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17

MADIBABY wrote:

why are you so MAD.


Not mad.
21931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Online
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17

MADIBABY wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Get off of Crunchyroll and find something else to do! There not going to stop with the politics just because you are tired of it!


damn triggered conservatives


buddy, the word triggered doesn't reallygo with the word conservative lol, that cam eabout towards the liberals
35610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17
1. I can tell by your writing style why you aren't interested in them: that is to say you probably have difficulty following along.

2. Go to the forum section clearly labeled "Anime". Derp
12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17

redokami wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Get off of Crunchyroll and find something else to do! There not going to stop with the politics just because you are tired of it!


damn triggered conservatives


buddy, the word triggered doesn't reallygo with the word conservative lol, that cam eabout towards the liberals


So? They act exactly the same, who cares what side the term was originally going to insult?
21931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Online
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17

octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Get off of Crunchyroll and find something else to do! There not going to stop with the politics just because you are tired of it!


damn triggered conservatives


buddy, the word triggered doesn't reallygo with the word conservative lol, that cam eabout towards the liberals


So? They act exactly the same, who cares what side the term was originally going to insult?


because itsnot exactly insulting, its like calling a white person the N word
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17

redokami wrote:
because itsnot exactly insulting, its like calling a white person the N word


Not quite.


"Triggering occurs when any certain something (a “trigger”) causes a negative emotional response."


Conservatives nowadays are "triggered" just like the liberals are - they get all panicky, moaning, whiny, and act entitled. So yeah, conservatives can easily be triggered just like the liberals can be. It would be more like calling a "crybaby" a "crybaby". Lol
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/21/17

ninjitsuko wrote:



"Triggering occurs when any certain something (a “trigger”) causes a negative emotional response."

Lol

Words evolve to mean more than what they originally meant.

When it gets used by conservative types it is making fun of the tumblr landwhales that are self diagnosed bipolar dragonkin that actually use the clinical term to describe their current feelings.
Doesn't exactly carry the same weight when you say conservatives are 'triggered'.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.