WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply can we stop talkin about politics?
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/20/17

MADIBABY wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


derpcat12 wrote:

But seriously why are we talking about politics on an anime sight?


Because madibaby brings it up?


i think she means poltics on the site in general. im quite sure im not responsbible for every political forum on this website haha...


Like Morgan Freeman said "If you want to end racism, stop talking about it." Now replace the word race with politics and voila!


i get what the quote is saying, but when something is a huge problem, you cant just simply IGNORE it. because the only way for it to work would be if everyone in the entire world ignored it, it would just be nonexsistent. but everyone arent gonna ignore it lmao,,, because its something that impacts theres life . also you cant just get "end politics"......politics is what basically run this country.........not sure what youre getting at haha


The point I was trying to make is that if you don't want to talk politics, then simply don't talk politics.
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

johnnymcool wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


derpcat12 wrote:


oh my gosh. i never said i didnt want to talk about politics. i was just simply finding it funny since this is a fucking anime website and everyones talking about politics. sorry you didnt realize it was a joke. i understand. but please go on about the stereotypes !

Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

MADIBABY wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:



no there really isnt!! youre just biased!! most liberals dont do that either. but ive seen a few conserves who has! just stop stereotyping, it doesnt matter. stereotypes dont have any truth, youre just being stubborn, i dont know what else to tall you


I'M biased? I'M being stubborn? Stereotypes have NO TRUTH in them? Not at all? You have no idea what you are talking about if that's what you believe.



yes you really are! stereotypes really do have no truth and they are unnecessary and just a dumb excuse/reason so people can hate on groups of people, such as race, political party, sex, etc. please tell me some stereotypes that have some 100% truth in them!! id love to hear...


Dude, I never said they have 100% truth in them. I said they "have a grain of truth." And you are incorrect that they have no truth. You can tell me the earth is flat, but it's not, no matter how much you don't want to here it.

okay well thats what i meant, sorry. tell me some stereotypes that have a GRAIN OF TRUTH in them.....please go on . since you know


You really want me to go there? I think it will be a giant trigger fest on crunchy roll if I do.
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17
lmao what the FUCK did i do to the thread ............. lmaoo
Posted 1/20/17

edit out your quote pyramids.
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

johnnymcool wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:



no there really isnt!! youre just biased!! most liberals dont do that either. but ive seen a few conserves who has! just stop stereotyping, it doesnt matter. stereotypes dont have any truth, youre just being stubborn, i dont know what else to tall you


I'M biased? I'M being stubborn? Stereotypes have NO TRUTH in them? Not at all? You have no idea what you are talking about if that's what you believe.



yes you really are! stereotypes really do have no truth and they are unnecessary and just a dumb excuse/reason so people can hate on groups of people, such as race, political party, sex, etc. please tell me some stereotypes that have some 100% truth in them!! id love to hear...


Dude, I never said they have 100% truth in them. I said they "have a grain of truth." And you are incorrect that they have no truth. You can tell me the earth is flat, but it's not, no matter how much you don't want to here it.


okay well thats what i meant, sorry. tell me some stereotypes that have a GRAIN OF TRUTH in them.....please go on . since you know


You really want me to go there? I think it will be a giant trigger fest on crunchy roll if I do.

lmaooo.... no ones getting triggered here, just want to see your standpoint. ive made it clear twice that i want you to go there. so please, go there
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

MADIBABY wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


derpcat12 wrote:


oh my gosh. i never said i didnt want to talk about politics. i was just simply finding it funny since this is a fucking anime website and everyones talking about politics. sorry you didnt realize it was a joke. i understand. but please go on about the stereotypes !



You weren't joking, otherwise you wouldn't have been whining so much and insulting conservatives and commanding others like a commie to stop talking politics.
bolt62 
7150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersy
Offline
Posted 1/20/17
but like does anyone wanna go grab a bite?
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

bolt62 wrote:

but like does anyone wanna go grab a bite?


I do. Want pizza?
bolt62 
7150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersy
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

johnnymcool wrote:


bolt62 wrote:

but like does anyone wanna go grab a bite?


I do. Want pizza?


sure but from where?
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

bolt62 wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


bolt62 wrote:

but like does anyone wanna go grab a bite?


I do. Want pizza?


sure but from where?


John and Joe's. They make the best spinach pie on earth! One slice is big enough to feed two people, literally. It's got loads of garlic and loads of mozzarella and feta.
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

johnnymcool wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Get off of Crunchyroll and find something else to do! There not going to stop with the politics just because you are tired of it!


damn triggered conservatives


Says the one who wrote that long ass rant lol.


lmao okay well im sorry that YOU TOOK IT THAT WAY. but that wasnt my intention to sound like a commie? and i wasnt complaining? i dont really care i was just kinda kidding around? you cant tell me how i wrote something, because i wrote it with that intention, and thats that. so no, i wasnt whining
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17
like...you cant just tell me i "wasnt joking" because i was........like maybe you didnt think i was joking, which i totally understand, but i DEFINITELY was joking. so you can calm down haa
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17
also when did i ever insult conservatives? i respect them and their views, im not simply not one. the triggered conservative thing was most obviously a joke
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

MADIBABY wrote:

also when did i ever insult conservatives? i respect them and their views, im not simply not one. the triggered conservative thing was most obviously a joke


Whatever you say. Anyways, we're taking about pizza now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.