First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Capitalist Fantasy Logic
1509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / United States
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
Literally no one cares.
17430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
All I have to say is nepotism will always be a thing and there is no perfect system in an ideal system there would be no need for money and everyone would work for free and receive their share but people will always be greedy and have bias and incentive to do what benefits them which in extreme situations leads to dictatorships and civil unrest personally I'd rather be in the working class of a capitalist society but everyone is free to their own opinions.
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 6/9/17

bernardwheelerjr wrote:

I have one thing to ask the op. Do you have a job or are you some kid with your hand in mommy and daddy's pocket? Socalisim only works for those who don't work. China and Russia have embraced capotiolisum. China only uses communism as a political mechanism to retain control for the party.


How dare you insult the Capitalist phobia which the Capitalists embrace out of choice according to the Capitalist logic! The Capitalists, through their paranoidness, had claimed that the Communists are so hard working and innovative that they can fix many Eastern European nations, along with Cuba, that had gone bankrupted by the Capitalists.
You should stop using the Capitalist logic that greed, crimes, and property ownership are the only incentive for work! Socialism reward people with wealth and connection according to their work and innovation. The Capitalism reward people according to their property ownership and wealth on the assumption that the invisible hand magically distribute property ownership and wealth to people according to their work and innovation. That is why the Capitalists is willing to steal the accounts of Facebook users and Google+ users to gain their intellectual property ownership, online group ownership, credibility, and online connection. The Capitalists believe that the property owners can live on the success of hard working innovative laborers because the workers cannot reward themselves; only the invisible hand should provide the reward for hard work and innovation.
That is why many Capitalists here are abandoning their riches and moving to the poor working class while still retaining their Capitalist ideology; their is no incentive, other then by the invisible hand, to become the rich high class in Capitalism.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CGS DIVISION 03
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

sinoakayumi wrote:

How dare you insult the Capitalist phobia which the Capitalists embrace out of choice according to the Capitalist logic! The Capitalists, through their paranoidness, had claimed that the Communists are so hard working and innovative that they can fix many Eastern European nations, along with Cuba, that had gone bankrupted by the Capitalists.
You should stop using the Capitalist logic that greed, crimes, and property ownership are the only incentive for work! Socialism reward people with wealth and connection according to their work and innovation. The Capitalism reward people according to their property ownership and wealth on the assumption that the invisible hand magically distribute property ownership and wealth to people according to their work and innovation. That is why the Capitalists is willing to steal the accounts of Facebook users and Google+ users to gain their intellectual property ownership, online group ownership, credibility, and online connection. The Capitalists believe that the property owners can live on the success of hard working innovative laborers because the workers cannot reward themselves; only the invisible hand should provide the reward for hard work and innovation.
That is why many Capitalists here are abandoning their riches and moving to the poor working class while still retaining their Capitalist ideology; their is no incentive, other then by the invisible hand, to become the rich high class in Capitalism.


I don't think you know what the invisible hand is :/

Also, regarding the part I made red, what are saying? Do you mean the fact that companies use your accounts to advertise to you? If that's what you're talking about, then you should read the terms and agreements lists that have to be clicked before making the accounts. It states that they will do that, if you don't want them too then you simply don't make the account. Now, if you are talking about identity thieves, then that's a crime, so what do you mean? If you are saying that capitalism promotes crime, well then you are sort of right. People who are poor are more likely to rob and murder, but that's why countries employ a police force. See, unlike in communist countries, in capitalist countries the police are there to protect citizens instead of protecting the government's power.
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 6/9/17

slendercookieman wrote:

I don't think you know what the invisible hand is :/

Also, regarding the part I made red, what are saying? Do you mean the fact that companies use your accounts to advertise to you? If that's what you're talking about, then you should read the terms and agreements lists that have to be clicked before making the accounts. It states that they will do that, if you don't want them too then you simply don't make the account. Now, if you are talking about identity thieves, then that's a crime, so what do you mean? If you are saying that capitalism promotes crime, well then you are sort of right. People who are poor are more likely to rob and murder, but that's why countries employ a police force. See, unlike in communist countries, in capitalist countries the police are there to protect citizens instead of protecting the government's power.


The Capitalists are restricting social science as a course in primary school for this reason; the citizen will depend on the Capitalist logic to understand how Capitalism work. The invisible hand is a god according to Adam Smith; that god do not exist so the property owners take the position of the invisible hand by control the distribution of resource to provide the reward and punishment. Of course, the property owners lack incentive to serve others so they will punish anyone who become successful enough to make Capitalism work and reward anyone who surrender the fruit of their labor to the property owners.

So you are claiming that Capitalists can steal the accounts of other users just because the users they do not readily provide the terms and agreements and the users do not even know that the terms and agreements exist; in short, the Capitalists have the authority to restrict a person`s access to resource needed for success just because they control the industrial which provided those needed resource. This is not the rural area where the natural environment provide free resource that is needed for entrepreneur. The Facebook owner had admitted that he ban Facebook administrators from interfering with the Facebook users for personal reasons. Google+ state that they will protect the properties of their user but they never mention that the owner of Google+ have ownership over all the Google+ accounts of the users.

I have a background in social science so you cannot deceive me: you distort the relation on Communism, Capitalism, and legal issues. Communism have a strong rule of law and even the dictator is constrained by the laws. In fact, the dictatorship only arise to maintain social stability and strict management over highly limited resource; both of which result from the former Capitalist period. This is similar to the dictatorship in the Western nations during the two World Wars and, in theory, the 'anti-terrorist' dictatorship by ex-president Bush of US.
Capitalism, on the other hand, lack the rule of law; the police protect the power of the property owners and their puppet government. In Capitalism, the government has no real power so the elite property owners use their superior ownership, wealth, and connection to establish a puppet government where the government officers depend on their criminal connection to the property owners. Basically, this is a win-win situation between corrupt government officers and the corporate in the pro-free trade arguments; you Capitalists always talk about the interdependence between nations in free trade but you never mention the interdependence between Democratic government and civilian.
You mention about street crimes but you did not mention about white-collar crimes which is more damaging and more likely to be committed by the rich. The poor Capitalists citizen often resort to crimes because they cannot access the needed resource from the industries for living. Furthermore, the private employees in US is replacing the domestic workers with foreign workers because the foreign workers tolerate exploitation due to their experience of wars and dictatorship.
Ejanss 
16829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 6/9/17

slendercookieman wrote:


sinoakayumi wrote:

How dare you insult the Capitalist phobia which the Capitalists embrace out of choice according to the Capitalist logic! The Capitalists, through their paranoidness, had claimed that the Communists are so hard working and innovative that they can fix many Eastern European nations, along with Cuba, that had gone bankrupted by the Capitalists.
You should stop using the Capitalist logic that greed, crimes, and property ownership are the only incentive for work! Socialism reward people with wealth and connection according to their work and innovation. The Capitalism reward people according to their property ownership and wealth on the assumption that the invisible hand magically distribute property ownership and wealth to people according to their work and innovation. That is why the Capitalists is willing to steal the accounts of Facebook users and Google+ users to gain their intellectual property ownership, online group ownership, credibility, and online connection. The Capitalists believe that the property owners can live on the success of hard working innovative laborers because the workers cannot reward themselves; only the invisible hand should provide the reward for hard work and innovation.
That is why many Capitalists here are abandoning their riches and moving to the poor working class while still retaining their Capitalist ideology; their is no incentive, other then by the invisible hand, to become the rich high class in Capitalism.


I don't think you know what the invisible hand is :/


Yyyyep, pretty safe guess on that one.

Getting back to the first page of "...Coo-coo, coo-coo!" comments, the fact that Akayumi might be a little TOO Sino, is a good reminder of why studios shouldn't try to send all their movies to China, unless they want to end up like Ghostbusters and Suicide Squad did.
They might seem like just another Regular Big World Country in the 21st Century, until you look really, really closely, and/or let them open their mouths.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CGS DIVISION 03
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

sinoakayumi wrote:


slendercookieman wrote:

I don't think you know what the invisible hand is :/

Also, regarding the part I made red, what are saying? Do you mean the fact that companies use your accounts to advertise to you? If that's what you're talking about, then you should read the terms and agreements lists that have to be clicked before making the accounts. It states that they will do that, if you don't want them too then you simply don't make the account. Now, if you are talking about identity thieves, then that's a crime, so what do you mean? If you are saying that capitalism promotes crime, well then you are sort of right. People who are poor are more likely to rob and murder, but that's why countries employ a police force. See, unlike in communist countries, in capitalist countries the police are there to protect citizens instead of protecting the government's power.


The Capitalists are restricting social science as a course in primary school for this reason; the citizen will depend on the Capitalist logic to understand how Capitalism work. The invisible hand is a god according to Adam Smith; that god do not exist so the property owners take the position of the invisible hand by control the distribution of resource to provide the reward and punishment. Of course, the property owners lack incentive to serve others so they will punish anyone who become successful enough to make Capitalism work and reward anyone who surrender the fruit of their labor to the property owners.


Okay, here's the definition of the invisible hand: "The unobservable market force that helps the demand and supply of goods in a free market to reach equilibrium automatically" What it means is the economy will reach an equilibrium (where supply and demand are balanced) if everyone works for their own self-interest. Or simply, if the economy will be good if people work for themselves. Also, the entire premise of capitalism is that people work for themselves and not for others...so what is your point? Are you saying that this is bad because it causes poverty or what? Also, you seem to think that property owners are slave owners, while that was true in the past, it is no longer the case modern day. See, slaves work without pay while workers do get paid along with benefits. You said "they punish anyone who becomes successful," how? I think you mistake losing with punishment. People compete for the consumers' money, with a competition someone has to lose. I don't think you understand capitalism. Here are a few links to help you:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/definition/invisible-hand
http://kids.britannica.com/comptons/article-9273506/capitalism
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3u4EFTwprM


sinoakayumi wrote

So you are claiming that Capitalists can steal the accounts of other users just because the users they do not readily provide the terms and agreements and the users do not even know that the terms and agreements exist; in short, the Capitalists have the authority to restrict a person`s access to resource needed for success just because they control the industrial which provided those needed resource. This is not the rural area where the natural environment provide free resource that is needed for entrepreneur. The Facebook owner had admitted that he ban Facebook administrators from interfering with the Facebook users for personal reasons. Google+ state that they will protect the properties of their user but they never mention that the owner of Google+ have ownership over all the Google+ accounts of the users.


No, that's not what I am saying. What I am saying is that within the terms and agreement sections of most social media outlets, it states that they will use your browsing history and posts to sell to other companies in order to advertise to you. When I said capitalist steal the accounts of other users, I was talking about identify theft, in which someone steals your identity to uses your information to make purchases, which is a crime.

Regarding what I turned green, what are saying? I mean, if you cannot pay for something, you cannot use it. If I can pay my cable bill, then I shouldn't be allowed to have cable. If I can't pay for my food, then I shouldn't be allowed to eat. If I somehow do eat that food without paying, then it means that the farmer who produced that food, will not be able to eat. His hard work was scarified for my well being. To me, that's unfair: to take advantage of someone else hard work for my own personal needs.


sinoakayumi wrote

I have a background in social science so you cannot deceive me: you distort the relation on Communism, Capitalism, and legal issues. Communism have a strong rule of law and even the dictator is constrained by the laws. In fact, the dictatorship only arise to maintain social stability and strict management over highly limited resource; both of which result from the former Capitalist period. This is similar to the dictatorship in the Western nations during the two World Wars and, in theory, the 'anti-terrorist' dictatorship by ex-president Bush of US.
Capitalism, on the other hand, lack the rule of law; the police protect the power of the property owners and their puppet government. In Capitalism, the government has no real power so the elite property owners use their superior ownership, wealth, and connection to establish a puppet government where the government officers depend on their criminal connection to the property owners. Basically, this is a win-win situation between corrupt government officers and the corporate in the pro-free trade arguments; you Capitalists always talk about the interdependence between nations in free trade but you never mention the interdependence between Democratic government and civilian.
You mention about street crimes but you did not mention about white-collar crimes which is more damaging and more likely to be committed by the rich. The poor Capitalists citizen often resort to crimes because they cannot access the needed resource from the industries for living. Furthermore, the private employees in US is replacing the domestic workers with foreign workers because the foreign workers tolerate exploitation due to their experience of wars and dictatorship.


Social Sciences and Economics are not the same thing, although the do overlap. Furthermore, considering what you just said, to me, you degree is meaningless. Do you not know that the United States has a strong rule of law? It is why a president can be impeached. Also, you don't understand how a dictatorship works. Here's a dictionary website with the definition: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dictator

Concerning what I marked in red, that is nothing more than conspiracy and degrades your degree even more so. Also, the interdependence between democratic government and civilian is this, Voting and the 1st amendment. The government has no power if the civilian does not vote them in.

Yeah, that is true about the white-collar crimes. I did exclude them, seeing as they only comprise 3.8% of all crimes in the United States.

Regarding what you placed in bold, the reason that foreign workers are on the rise is because of the expensive labor cost that the government implemented to protect citizens from being exploited. That being said, it is not an invisible hand concept for government to intervene with the private sector :/
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/17 , edited 6/9/17
I should make sense of the latest post from January 22, 2016:

1) Capitalism do not always allow 'win-win' opportunities; an individual often benefit at the cost of other individuals.

2) The authority of the property owners is similar to a slave owners in that they prevent an individual from getting any reward for their work; this include the authority to prevent access by an individual to their basic living. Due to this, the property owners can prevent the Capitalist economy from working as it should.

3) The concept of the invisible hand also function in Socialist economy with its rule of law; by the law, an individual's position and ownership can be dictated by their effort and talents.
11398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 2/23/17
TL;DR
Posted 2/23/17 , edited 2/24/17
3946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

sinoakayumi wrote:

Those fantasy logic propose solutions like: ignorance, faithfulness to one’s initial perspective regardless of the circumstances, expectation of everyone to help each other without any incentive, relay on the oppressors in authority to help the oppressed, and work hard for the oppressors.


Those are tendencies typically most championed by conservatives more than capitalists or socialists...
86866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 2/24/17 , edited 6/9/17
I read the original post and...


sinoakayumi wrote:

Those fantasy logic propose solutions like: ignorance, faithfulness to one’s initial perspective regardless of the circumstances, expectation of everyone to help each other without any incentive, relay on the oppressors in authority to help the oppressed, and work hard for the oppressors.

Those are tendencies typically most championed by liberals and socialists ...and communists. To borrow a line from Inigo Montoya: You keep using these words. I do not think they means what you think they mean.
29761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 2/24/17 , edited 2/24/17

dougeprofile wrote:

I read the original post and...


sinoakayumi wrote:

Those fantasy logic propose solutions like: ignorance, faithfulness to one’s initial perspective regardless of the circumstances, expectation of everyone to help each other without any incentive, relay on the oppressors in authority to help the oppressed, and work hard for the oppressors.

Those are tendencies typically most championed by liberals and socialists ...and communists. To borrow a line from Inigo Montoya: You keep using these words. I do not think they means what you think they mean.


You act like those of the right and capitalists aren't the same most people who are for socialism I know are not like that including me.
Ejanss 
16829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

sinoakayumi wrote:

I should make sense of the latest post from January 22, 2016:.


But then again, you shouldn't, because it was a month ago, and who freakin' cares?
lawdog 
44907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/17 , edited 6/9/17
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.