First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply I need a good looking girl for Valentine's day
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/17 , edited 1/20/17
yeah lmao im honestly surprised i thought crunchyroll was gonna be full of 9 year olds but i came here its mostly 40 year old men................ no disrespect tho ahaha!
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/17

dreaz637 wrote:


fredreload wrote:


UnRavel1 wrote:

Next time, on "Definitely NOT a pedophile."


It's not my fault female of young age decided to post here = =


Well theres not a lot of older people on CR anyway lol


:D
Posted 1/20/17
HMM? so your past post you want be a girl? but wait now you want to date a girl? someone is trolling

> I want to be a good looking girl
> fredreload
Posted 1/20/17

MADIBABY wrote:

yeah lmao im honestly surprised i thought crunchyroll was gonna be full of 9 year olds but i came here its mostly 40 year old men................ no disrespect tho ahaha!


I think the 16 year olds have their own little group. You could join that
155797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
Be like this guy. Over the years he learned how to make excellent chocolate and claim some girl gave it to him because he doesn't get one for Valentine's.

305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / PlayStation VR
Offline
Posted 1/21/17 , edited 1/25/17
Fred, from one 30 year old man to another, the only way you are going to find a "good looking girl for Valentine's Day" is if you get your ass out there and put in work. This is the kind of lazy-ass forum post I'd make when I was 14 or 15, and I'm ashamed I did it then.
19689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
Good luck...
6225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / O / US
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
You just got to get out there, my guy. Find a good local bar, or maybe just go take a stroll. Look up some pick up lines. Or make up your own cute pickup lines. Like "hey, I want really nice legs like yours!" Then everything will be golden, ponyboy.
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/17 , edited 1/21/17

HideyoshiJP wrote:

Fred, from one 30 year old man to another, the only way you are going to find a "good looking girl for Valentine's Day" is if you get your ass out there and put in work. This is the kind of lazy-ass forum post I'd make when I was 14 or 15, and I'm ashamed I did it then.


Fred's been waiting for this girl, told her he would meet up with her in May 20th, but she hasn't left any posts in a week, nor did she reject my offer = =, so I am stuck until that magic date, with 300+ mails sent and only 2 responses. Fred is feeling bad for her so Fred decided to wait for her, Fred is afraid other girls won't respond either = =, so I am a sitting duck

I guess Fred should move on


galaxiias wrote:

You just got to get out there, my guy. Find a good local bar, or maybe just go take a stroll. Look up some pick up lines. Or make up your own cute pickup lines. Like "hey, I want really nice legs like yours!" Then everything will be golden, ponyboy.


Thanks man

One Punch Mod
97860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/21/17

fredreload wrote:

I guess Fred should move on


Fred should also learn how not to multipost--especially when one of those three posts in a row was a reply to himself!

(I've merged them and done an edit to include the reply to your own post as part of the post it was a reply to.)

Fred, I'm sure the problem is you just want too much -- I mean a girl and chocolate? Isn't that awfully greedy (Just joking).

Posted 1/21/17

lorreen wrote:


fredreload wrote:

I guess Fred should move on


Fred should also learn how not to multipost--especially when one of those three posts in a row was a reply to himself!

(I've merged them and done an edit to include the reply to your own post as part of the post it was a reply to.)

Fred, I'm sure the problem is you just want too much -- I mean a girl and chocolate? Isn't that awfully greedy (Just joking).



What about you Lorreen? Would you be my Valentine?
15266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
who begs for little girls on forums specially being 30... damn... freaks these days
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Sutherlin, Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
Why do chocolates? Why not bread?!
Nothing says I loaf you better than bread ;D
21289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 1/21/17 , edited 1/21/17

MADIBABY wrote:



this is the only date u getting this valentines. sorry pal


lmao


MysteryMiss wrote:

HMM? so your past post you want be a girl? but wait now you want to date a girl? someone is trolling

> I want to be a good looking girl
> fredreload


glad someone else get's it


lorreen wrote:


fredreload wrote:

I guess Fred should move on


Fred should also learn how not to multipost--especially when one of those three posts in a row was a reply to himself!

(I've merged them and done an edit to include the reply to your own post as part of the post it was a reply to.)

Fred, I'm sure the problem is you just want too much -- I mean a girl and chocolate? Isn't that awfully greedy (Just joking).



As the saying goes if you chase two rabbits you won't catch either one
22232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

Zenpie wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:

yeah lmao im honestly surprised i thought crunchyroll was gonna be full of 9 year olds but i came here its mostly 40 year old men................ no disrespect tho ahaha!


I think the 16 year olds have their own little group. You could join that


Where is this magical place full of imoutoish love?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.