First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply In need of a girl who can clean my ear
12479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
So I just cleaned my ear with a q-tip and it was pure ecstasy

and then that reminded me of these vids I've watched where people in japan pay to get their ears cleaned by a girl Can someone help me out??? I'm poor and can't offer money but what I lack in funds I can make up with the kawaii faces and sounds I make when my ear gets cleaned (Offer for girls 21 and older only)
Posted 1/21/17
Please use hydrogen peroxide instead.
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
i s2g you always got the weirdest nastiest forum posts
7873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O / Cyberspace
Online
Posted 1/21/17 , edited 1/26/17
I hope when you're older, you look back on this stupid shit and perpetually cringe at yourself until you die.
Posted 1/21/17
Q tip ear massages are one of the must underrated things ever. "But it's unhealthy!"
Yeah well so is being alive. Get ya a girl that can clean dem ears
21335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / Gravity Falls
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
What..? Please stop posting your own personal fetish needs on Crunchyroll. No one wants to know about this...go outside and find a girl. Don't come to Crunchyroll and try to find woman to clean your ears. Also, you could just clean them yourself. Same difference.
24930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Batcave
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
Try using a drill! Feels s o much better. Trust me.
30983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 1/21/17

Jackalope82 wrote:

Please use hydrogen peroxide instead.


Sadly it doesn't get it all out :/ and it still is hard to hear ;-;
7873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O / Cyberspace
Online
Posted 1/21/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

Sadly it doesn't get it all out :/ and it still is hard to hear ;-;


What?
30983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 1/21/17

Ocale wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Sadly it doesn't get it all out :/ and it still is hard to hear ;-;


What?


wax
21335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / Gravity Falls
Offline
Posted 1/21/17

Axerilis wrote:

Try using a drill! Feels s o much better. Trust me.


Maybe if he uses a drill, he'll finally screw in that loose bolt in his brain..
2167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 1/21/17

Ocale wrote:

I hope when you're older, you look back on this stupid shit and perpetually cringe at yourself until you die.


not exactly until you die but yeah

7873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O / Cyberspace
Online
Posted 1/21/17


HUH?
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/21/17

Ocale wrote:

I hope when you're older, you look back on this stupid shit and perpetually cringe at yourself until you die.



Besides of the last three words, I agree and I'm sure he will

Sadly this isn't the only strange thing he posted..
Posted 1/21/17

derpcat12 wrote:

What..? Please stop posting your own personal fetish needs on Crunchyroll. No one wants to know about this...go outside and find a girl. Don't come to Crunchyroll and try to find woman to clean your ears. Also, you could just clean them yourself. Same difference.


You're 13 brah. How could you miss an obvious troll. That's all 13 year olds do
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.