First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
People with bad teeth, etc. working at Fast Food place.. Don't they make you sick?
54631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

TheLandOfGiants wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Everytime I go to Fast food place to get something for the family, sometime they have woman with rotten teeth other time other are plain ugly! It making me sick that I don't look at them, I just look down and trying to shake this uncomfortable feeling off.

I'm just curious if other feel this way sometime? I don't like go outside, so I stay in my room. Why couldn't people that work at Fast Food place get their teeth fix?

I hand them a notes on what food I want since I'm deaf/hard of hearing at drive though.

I know this sound mean and it won't happen.... Do you feel that they should wear mask or make them get their teeth fix and brush their teeth twice a day? We can't fire them just because they're ugly.

I know this is dumb, am just wondering if there others that feel sick when seeing ugly women making their food at fast food place at the window?

Edit:

One time it got so bad that I ending up throwing my food in the trash!!!


Sir, I want to say you simply chose the wrong choice of words to voice your concern with. The people at fast food places generally aren't paid enough to take the time to look beautiful for you --- obviously. And, if you don't like what you see, it is your job as the customer to go elsewhere. Change only happens when there's a reason, and if those establishments are still making money, why the heck would they need to put in the extra effort? lol

With that said, they should at least have decent hygiene. But, as I said before, if people keep going, it's their prerogative to stay the way that they are.


That the problem I went else where and there this old lady look like in 60's with crooked bad teeth, and I just stand there feeling sick and I just order the foods, after that I took the sack and went home gave mother hers, and than i threw my away in the trash, this happen last week! I've been like this since I was kid, I thought that I'll out grow it by now but couldn't. I think its all started with my father (read the previous post about it). Plus I remember when I was kid at grade school there this lady who over see me (I was in first grade and she 6th grade).. and I noticed her booger was hanging out of her nose, it made me so sick that i told her I don't want to eat rest of the food. XD
54631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

likenew wrote:

If you are eating fast food you are probably a fatty yourself, not exactly attractive either. Learn to cook, go to the store and buy food to cook with, use self checkout lanes because they will be low income workers too who. Don't use butter or vegetable oil, go for some olive or coconut oil, much healthier. Don't forget veggies, you need to eat those too. And, go to the gym and workout, that will help you look better too.


Funny you say that because when I was in bodybuilder, I truly hate fat people because they made me sick! I was thinking how can they do that to their body, its grossing me out!

Now many years later.. I got diabetes, started playing online games gain some weight lol, but when I see people kinda of chubby like me its fine, but if they're bigger than me I was like holy shit.. How can you do that to yourself! XD

About the looks, truth to be told I have self-pride.. and I alway stare in the mirror thinking I'm damn handsome! pretty blue eye and all that.. and no I'm not gay! -_-;
54631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
I think its more of wanting people with good manner and wear kitchen gloves. I want them to cook the food like they're cooking it for themself.. in other word respect customers..

Oh, the fast food place I went to, there was some employees putting mustard in Police's coke. It happen the second time, so that person thought it was funny he got fired and arrested by the same Police officer. That made me mad as hell.. I didn't order pop there for like month since.


Only read spoiler if you can stand it, the story below is very gross. >.<
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
You sound like an asshole to me. So what if they're ugly or have some dental problems? Not everyone is lucky enough to be born a celebrity. Let them live their life how they want.
54631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

Sgtlunatics wrote:

You sound like an asshole to me. So what if they're ugly or have some dental problems? Not everyone is lucky enough to be born a celebrity. Let them live their life how they want.



Sorry you feel that way, The post I created wasn't intending to upset people. Just that I've been feeling this way for looong as I remembered as kid.. That why I was wondering if there other that felt same way. I know there some people that have Germ Phobia like me.
44068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
Simple. you get what you paid for. Fast food is cheap so the standard is different than those high class restaurant. So stop complaining. It is what it is.
54631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I get what you're saying. Hygenic appearance do not make me want to eat. I find this thread bigoted, as I feel the stereotype of beautiful people=sanitary and vice versa is a rather unjustified one.


I don't mean, they have to be pretty.. Just that they should have good manner. -sighs- maybe everyone is right I'm just out of this world.. I'm weird. that why I stay in my room, shut myself out of the world.
54631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

Drazalas wrote:

1 : They probably don't make enough money to get their teeth fixed. They most likely have bigger problems to solve first. (food, shelter, etc).
2 : You're judging without even knowing. These people could have a condition that led to their teeth/gums becoming like that. I don't know you but I could call you a prick for using the drive-through while deaf. You're slowing the whole thing down, go inside. I don't know if you're still a kid or plain stupid but for fuck's sake. Think a bit.



I know, I know.. I noticed nowdays there increasing lot of elderly people starting working at Fast food, its like they came out of retirement and started working again. I think our Government is cheating them out of Social Security and they can't afford to live on retirement fund.
Posted 1/22/17
pro tip: If you use the drive through you usually only have to see one ugly person.
54631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

Xxanthar wrote:

pro tip: If you use the drive through you usually only have to see one ugly person.



I know its a joke, maybe I'm using the word wrong (ugly)... I look at their hands also, its not just female but also male.. One time there this manager with nasty lips and he was talking very slow because i told him the reason why I didn't talk on the speaker because I'm deaf, so I went ahead to the first window give them a paper of orders.. Than he ask me some questions.. Like asking me if I want one meat or two etc.

When you go to drive though, check their hand you may noticed they have dirty finger nail! XD.

Just that ever since they disrespect the policeman by putting mustard in his pop.. I've been very paraoid on what they'll put on my food and in my drinks.. But they did arrest that person and he got fired for thinking it was funny and putting mustard in law enforcement's drink.

I hate people like that, that got no respect for customers.

12413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
lmao wow buddy, so as to why they don't fix their teeth, do you have any idea how money works? someone working at a fast food place get minimum or slightly above, and i highly doubt dental is included in a part time minimum wage job. my boyfriend works at mcdonalds and he had to work there 3 months before they let him get half off his meal [and only his meal mind you] when he wasn't working. sure they could give them enough to pay for dental, or perhaps give them a dental plan, but that burger's going up in price too you know.

and as for why they should be required to wear a mask, because you don't rule the world and people don't have to make you feel comfortable. you might not find them attractive, but shockingly someone else might find that person beautiful. on top of that the 'ugly woman' might be perfectly happy with who they are and don't need to hide their face because you are not. they need a job to pay the bills, this job requires working a deep frying, and taking cash, it does not require a panel of judges ranking their hotness.

and i don't know what places you go to eat, but whenever i've gone to a fast food place i haven't seen bad theethed ugly ladies behind the counter. i usually see average looking people. [granted, i don't frequent fast food joints so i could be mistaken] but why don't you mind your own damn business, or perhaps learn to cook. hell, ordering pizza online might be the best option for you.
18638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
do you have any idea how expensive and utterly painful dental work is?
Sogno- 
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
fast food is nasty anyways
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
living in Denmark, pretty much all fast food workers would have a model career in the USA.
One Punch Mod
97852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

JanusCascade wrote:
...Just that I've been feeling this way for looong as I remembered as kid.. That why I was wondering if there other that felt same way. I know there some people that have Germ Phobia like me.


Well, based on the responses so far, I think the answer is that while there may be some people who feel similar, it's not very common--at least not to the extent that you feel disgust and discomfort.

I don't think you are being an asshole really, but you probably should be aware that even though you are presenting this as a problem particular to you (and maybe a small set of others) that going on quite so much criticizing others' appearance is going to come across as being an asshole. It's only after reading through several of your replies that it becomes clear that this is indeed a case of you being oversensitive due to some, I guess, psychological issues of your own and that you aren't just being a jerk but are indeed feeling discomfort more than disdain.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.