First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
People with bad teeth, etc. working at Fast Food place.. Don't they make you sick?
4456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
i guess Carl Jr's ad and hooters started it all..

there are plenty of breastaurants that you can check out ... if you like breasts with your foods

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breastaurant


there are also bikini cafes (Bikini Baristas).. NUDE cafes, and places where you can eat sushi of a NAKED woman body..

i would not want someone's sweat on my food.. but i guess there are those who will love the though of it..

well..whatever make you happy.. just don't get recorded on video and ended up on social media somewhere... it will be funny to watch


- don't expect quality foods at most of these places

- be prepare to pay a cut throat price

hands on or private lesson might cost more (if available)..



1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
If you think the people that serve you the food are gross you should see where it comes from
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
What a petty complaint. Do you think people like to have bad teeth? I mean there's always the option that you could pay for their braces or oral surgery. You could pay for their gym membership so they can be more fit and pay for a healthier diet.

Prepare your own food. You have the internet, there are youtube guides and even whole recipes. As a fellow germaphobe, who brings their own utensils to restaurants, home cooked meal is the best meal.

578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

Roboteki wrote:

What a petty complaint. Do you think people like to have bad teeth? I mean there's always the option that you could pay for their braces or oral surgery. You could pay for their gym membership so they can be more fit and pay for a healthier diet.



Prepare your own food. You have the internet, there are youtube guides and even whole recipes. As a fellow germaphobe, who brings their own utensils to restaurants, home cooked meal is the best meal.



But what if you, yourself, are ugly?
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

shugotenshi-atm wrote:

But what if you, yourself, are ugly?


I don't think the food will care if you're ugly
mxdan 
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

JanusCascade wrote:

Everytime I go to Fast food place to get something for the family, sometime they have woman with rotten teeth other time other are plain ugly! It making me sick that I don't look at them, I just look down and trying to shake this uncomfortable feeling off.

I'm just curious if other feel this way sometime? I don't like go outside, so I stay in my room. Why couldn't people that work at Fast Food place get their teeth fix?

I hand them a notes on what food I want since I'm deaf/hard of hearing at drive though.

I know this sound mean and it won't happen.... Do you feel that they should wear mask or make them get their teeth fix and brush their teeth twice a day? We can't fire them just because they're ugly.

I know this is dumb, am just wondering if there others that feel sick when seeing ugly women making their food at fast food place at the window?

Edit:

One time it got so bad that I ending up throwing my food in the trash!!!


It would seem that some reactive part of your brain is in control of your higher reasoning.

Biologically and socially I can understand why. Years ago it was a sign of wealth and lifestyle. Which meant greater odds of disease. Today, you're every bit as likely to get something from the guy pushing the papers due to the health standards implemented. You gotta reason my friend .
21207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Online
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
I went to Taco Bell today and the chick at the drive-thru was super cute. No complaints here.

My local McDonalds has this older but very well put together Asian lady. She's always really nice to me. She must be in her 50's but looks mid 30's. What is it about older Asian women I love.
4838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Way North
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
First of all, do you mean generally ugly or just people with poor hygiene? I don't want people with poor hygiene handling my food(although I never go to fast food places, but in general)

Sounds like your only problem is that they have ugly teeth?
39312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
Wear sunglasses. It might help. You don't get to see their fingernails, teeth, and other defects as clearly.

I'm just glad I have money to order food. Damn first world problems.
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

DeadlyOats wrote:

I guess you better stop going to restaurants and the like and just cook your own food, while staring into a mirror, at your own incredible beauty. I think that'll fix the problem - for you.


55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

i guess Carl Jr's ad and hooters started it all..

there are plenty of breastaurants that you can check out ... if you like breasts with your foods

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breastaurant


there are also bikini cafes (Bikini Baristas).. NUDE cafes, and places where you can eat sushi of a NAKED woman body..

i would not want someone's sweat on my food.. but i guess there are those who will love the though of it..

well..whatever make you happy.. just don't get recorded on video and ended up on social media somewhere... it will be funny to watch


- don't expect quality foods at most of these places

- be prepare to pay a cut throat price

hands on or private lesson might cost more (if available)..





Yea, in Japan they eat food off woman naked body! I would think that against the health code! >.< Just never know where she went though in the past hours, she could have some serious disease that you can get! lol XD

Well maybe if it Kobi Tai in her prime.. She got nice body! But knowing her history in porn business, she definitely need to go though special room where man in suit clean her throughly! XD lol
55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

shugotenshi-atm wrote:


Roboteki wrote:

What a petty complaint. Do you think people like to have bad teeth? I mean there's always the option that you could pay for their braces or oral surgery. You could pay for their gym membership so they can be more fit and pay for a healthier diet.



Prepare your own food. You have the internet, there are youtube guides and even whole recipes. As a fellow germaphobe, who brings their own utensils to restaurants, home cooked meal is the best meal.



But what if you, yourself, are ugly?


Perhaps, Perhaps not.. Everyone have their own opinions! :p I know i'm handsome, since I couldn't believe how damn handsome I am when looking myself in the mirror! Maybe I'll marry myself! j/k

What weird is that, I don't recall having people like that at fast food place 5 or 10 years ago.. its like all suddenly the homeless apply for the job and got hired to work at fast food place! -scatches head-
55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

atleap wrote:

First of all, do you mean generally ugly or just people with poor hygiene? I don't want people with poor hygiene handling my food(although I never go to fast food places, but in general)

Sounds like your only problem is that they have ugly teeth?



More of Poor Hygiene is correct term. The reason I was thinking teeth is because I lip read, due to being deaf/hard of hearing with hearing aids. So yes I get to look at their teeth lot! lol

I mean its like this lady was chewing on Tobacco

19308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
If I'm at McDonalds, and I can't tell you the last time I was there, I don't care what people look like. I'm there because I am paying for a service (food), not for attractive men to serve me.
55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
Its not about being pretty or ugly its all about having good Hygiene. I mean seriously could you really be able to order food from someone who haven't taken shower for a month or year even, and the smell is so bad that it making you start throwing up. Or seeing Employee chewing on Tobacco and than spit it out on your shoe?

I mean come on people, be real I know you can't stand that! Just because I mention bad teeth, ITS NOT INDIRECT INSULTS TO YOU!! CHILL OUT! :|

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.