First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Some Inauguration Day protesters arrested will be charged with felony rioting [original misleading title removed by mod]
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

Jude_Thaddeus wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:

Check THIS out, my conservative friends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Y7V2fQKTU



A Stefan Molyneux video?

Don't mind if I do.



You only linked his video because he's Canadian. :P


He lives in canada, but was born in Ireland.
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Murica
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

johnnymcool wrote: He lives in canada, but was born in Ireland.
I thought he was Scottish Canadian by bloodline though. huh..
mxdan 
10944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

johnnymcool wrote:
I never said he didn't accomplish anything, and every democrat I know/known always blames obummers failings on bush.

Well those are idiots before they are Democrats .
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

mxdan wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:
I never said he didn't accomplish anything, and every democrat I know/known always blames obummers failings on bush.

Well those are idiots before they are Democrats .


Democrats AREN'T idiots? Did you watch my video I put up there?
5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

Kira0309 wrote:

good, shut them up already. Freaking democrats are crazy.



ya know- its usually republicans that act kinda weird

i don't think it was democrats going around calling Obama the antichrist lol




mxdan 
10944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

johnnymcool wrote:


mxdan wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:
I never said he didn't accomplish anything, and every democrat I know/known always blames obummers failings on bush.

Well those are idiots before they are Democrats .


Democrats AREN'T idiots? Did you watch my video I put up there?


Nah, I like my surface level generalizations to have a side of empathy.
11403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

johnnymcool wrote:


mxdan wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:
I never said he didn't accomplish anything, and every democrat I know/known always blames obummers failings on bush.

Well those are idiots before they are Democrats .


Democrats AREN'T idiots? Did you watch my video I put up there?


If there's one thing this election cycle has taught me its that these uber partisan people lack any self awareness whatsoever. Just look at the political threads on this site and you will become a believer in horseshoe theory pretty quick, assuming you arent already.
Ejanss 
16621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

octorockandroll wrote:

A Stefan Molyneux video?


"'I wonder', said LeFarge, 'just how much Molyneux."
"*slap!!*"

- Monty Python
11403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/22/17

Ejanss wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

A Stefan Molyneux video?


"'I wonder', said LeFarge, 'just how much Molyneux."
"*slap!!*"

- Monty Python


Haven't seen that one :/
mxdan 
10944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/23/17

johnnymcool wrote:


mxdan wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:
I never said he didn't accomplish anything, and every democrat I know/known always blames obummers failings on bush.

Well those are idiots before they are Democrats .


Democrats AREN'T idiots? Did you watch my video I put up there?


Watched some of it!

All I can say is that we live in the age were Jean-Paul Marats seem to be everywhere. You'd do well to be more skeptical of narratives and generalizations because they are always more complicated then a twenty minute video can formulate. Democrat or Republican. It makes no difference.
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/24/17

official-shinsengumi wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

good, shut them up already. Freaking democrats are crazy.



ya know- its usually republicans that act kinda weird

i don't think it was democrats going around calling Obama the antichrist lol






Republicans don't go beating the shit out of people for disagreeing with them. What's worse? Go watch my video on this thread.
14848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

johnnymcool wrote:

Republicans don't go beating the shit out of people for disagreeing with them. What's worse? Go watch my video on this thread.


http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/08/nyregion/08hate.html
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/24/17

mxdan wrote:

Watched some of it!

All I can say is that we live in the age were Jean-Paul Marats seem to be everywhere. You'd do well to be more skeptical of narratives and generalizations because they are always more complicated then a twenty minute video can formulate. Democrat or Republican. It makes no difference.


Yeah, but that was only ONE video. There are thousands like this, thousands where you get to see leftists acting that way, actual video footage. It's not a generalization, but the truth. Why do you think msnbc, mtv, cnn, buzz feed, etc. don't show all that footage and tell about this stuff? Why do they have to hide it? After all, these groups are whee most leftist in America get their opinions from, so they have a huge impact on society and the culture.
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/23/17

sundin13 wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:

Republicans don't go beating the shit out of people for disagreeing with them. What's worse? Go watch my video on this thread.


http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/08/nyregion/08hate.html


Now compare that to the number of times libs did the same thing. Like comparing a mosquito to an elephant.
14848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/23/17

johnnymcool wrote:


sundin13 wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:

Republicans don't go beating the shit out of people for disagreeing with them. What's worse? Go watch my video on this thread.


http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/08/nyregion/08hate.html


Now compare that to the number of times libs did the same thing. Like comparing a mosquito to an elephant.


Oh, theres plenty more. In fact, right wing terrorism is significantly more common than left wing terrorism (which is virtually non-existent) and has been described as the most pressing domestic threat to our nation. The point is that sweeping generalizations only make you look like a simpleton.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.