First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Some Inauguration Day protesters arrested will be charged with felony rioting [original misleading title removed by mod]
mxdan 
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/23/17

johnnymcool wrote:

Yeah, but that was only ONE video. There are thousands like this, thousands where you get to see leftists acting that way, actual video footage. It's not a generalization, but the truth. Why do you think msnbc, mtv, cnn, buzz feed, etc. don't show all that footage and tell about this stuff? Why do they have to hide it? After all, these groups are whee most leftist in America get their opinions from, so they have a huge impact on society and the culture.


It really is though. How many were protesting across the world? Millions. How many of those millions were peacefully protesting their concerns? And yet people like the person you posted choose to hone in on the worst of them and go on a tirade about how they represent everyone. This is a false idea.

I mean it's the same shit with people who say that all Bush supporters are patriotic morons and war hawks and Trump supporters are misogynists. It's not an accurate representation of the whole body.

Were all Martin Luther King Jr. protesters Black Panther members? No. They weren't.

Look, I can't change the way you think, that's for you to decide. But if you think the world works in such simplistic confines you are simply living a lie.
Dragon
67411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

namealreadytaken wrote:


MakotoKamui wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what does H.R. stand for? Almost like it's a thing that came from Congress. Kinda hard to pin this all on Obama, who doesn't pen the laws, while ignoring that little detail. Besides all the other points brought up, that is.


H.R. stand for House bills - that is, laws proposed by the House of Representatives.
congressional bills can be found here: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/collection.action?collectionCode=BILLS
(its worth noting that not all bills were sent to gpo, so it's not available there)

edit - if anyone is interested
here's a link to the bill: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/collection.action?collectionCode=BILLS&browsePath=112%2Fhr%2F%5B300+-+399%5D&isCollapsed=false&leafLevelBrowse=false&isDocumentResults=true

direct (pdf) from the government print office:
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr347enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr347enr.pdf
HR 347 is ‘Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011’


I know, I was asking sarcastically to make a point ;)

But explaining it out works, too!
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/24/17

sundin13 wrote:

Oh, theres plenty more. In fact, right wing terrorism is significantly more common than left wing terrorism (which is virtually non-existent) and has been described as the most pressing domestic threat to our nation. The point is that sweeping generalizations only make you look like a simpleton.


More right wing terrorism? Left wing terrorism is virtually non existent?! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice try bullshiting. Besides, generalizations exist for a reason, and by trying to compare are you only doing the same thing.
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/24/17

mxdan wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:

Yeah, but that was only ONE video. There are thousands like this, thousands where you get to see leftists acting that way, actual video footage. It's not a generalization, but the truth. Why do you think msnbc, mtv, cnn, buzz feed, etc. don't show all that footage and tell about this stuff? Why do they have to hide it? After all, these groups are whee most leftist in America get their opinions from, so they have a huge impact on society and the culture.


It really is though. How many were protesting across the world? Millions. How many of those millions were peacefully protesting their concerns? And yet people like the person you posted choose to hone in on the worst of them and go on a tirade about how they represent everyone. This is a false idea.

I mean it's the same shit with people who say that all Bush supporters are patriotic morons and war hawks and Trump supporters are misogynists. It's not an accurate representation of the whole body.

Were all Martin Luther King Jr. protesters Black Panther members? No. They weren't.

Look, I can't change the way you think, that's for you to decide. But if you think the world works in such simplistic confines you are simply living a lie.


Ok, I'm going to shut this down once and for all. As I've said to others, try living in The Bronx as a non black, non hispanic person. Try living in any liberal place such as Chicago, Baltimore, or Detroit as a non black, non hispanic. Try expressing right wing opinions on college campuses in the states or canada and see what happens to you. Obviously not everyone who is left is like that. That would be dumb for anybody to think that, but there are far too many that are violent for people to not see a pattern.

It's like the whole islam thing, libs think islam is actually peaceful, despite what it says literally on every page of the koran to kill infidels. As for the whole only a minority of muslims are extremist, it depends on how you define extremist. Over 65% out of 4 billion muslims agree that sharia law is a good thing. I find that to be pretty extreme, because the next step is to gain power and then push there radical views on the rest of the world, and clueless cucks like justin trudeau think that's called being diverse, along with angela merkel. We could go back and forth forever on this subject, and I could show you tons of evidence to show just how crazy and uniformed the left is, but I'm afraid you are one of the many that have to learn the hard way, and were lucky enough to not have to deal with the lefts wrath like others who disagree with them all over the western hemisphere. YOU are the one living a lie, the lie you bought into from mainstream media and culture. I've experienced these leftists first and my whole life, and they are the most hypocritical, intolerant, racist, misandrist, vile, idiotic, brainwashed, evil, homophobic (really just the black and hispanic ones), dishonest, cucked out, violent people I have eve known by a long shot.

There's a reason why blacks and liberals that get money, the first thing they do is move out of liberal towns and into nice rich republican towns. Reality TRUMPs any lawyer tactics you try to pull.
51656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

johnnymcool wrote:

More right wing terrorism? Left wing terrorism is virtually non existent?! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice try bullshiting. Do you work for cnn or buzz feed? Besides, generalizations exist for a reason simpleton, and by trying to compare are you only doing the same thing.


How about the crazies who bomb abortion clinics? Those are actual acts of terrorism and are committed by right wing nutjobs.
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

MadBovine wrote:

How about the crazies who bomb abortion clinics? Those are actual acts of terrorism and are committed by right wing nutjobs.


Like I said to someone else, this could go on forever. Look at the statistics to how many people did that, which is like 12 since god knows how many years, quite literally. Look up on youtube video footage of liberals rioting, and you'll find way more acts of terror than the extremely rare religious nuts. Go find my other video on this thread. Hell, within the past two days, there have been more acts of terror from the left than every abortion clinic bombing in America, according to the video. And as I've said to another guy on here, if you don't believe me, just live for years in The Bronx, Chicago, Baltimore, or Detroit as a non democrat, non black, non Hispanic person, and you'll have a different opinion. Or go to most colleges in the western hemisphere and express conservative views and see what happens to you.

Experience is the best teacher is my point, and a much better teacher than mainstream media could ever be.

Here's a quote from Mark Twain: "If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you're misinformed."

I think the best way to put all of this in a very simple way is to imagine if we lived in the 1400's, and I told you Africa has snow, but you never actually went there. You would take my word if you heard me say it enough times, or maybe even immediately. The only way you are going to know if what I'm saying is really true is to have the experience of going to Africa and seeing if they really have snow or not. Point is most liberals are severely misinformed, and as a result, severely biased in there beliefs, like a person who grew up in a religious household that believes in such superstitions without question.
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17
It is interesting how Jonny has just said both Liberals and conservatives are "severely biased in there[sic] beliefs" given how religious voters are mostly conservative and not Liberal.

Listen, it is true many Liberals are misinformed. But the same is true of Conservatives. Or did we forget Pizzagate, Death Panels, and a certain former president's birth certificates, all phony rumors based on lies.

The fact is most people are misinformed, regardless of their political affiliation. You would do well to not generalize.
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

johnnymcool wrote:

More right wing terrorism? Left wing terrorism is virtually non existent?! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice try bullshiting. Do you work for cnn or buzz feed? Besides, generalizations exist for a reason simpleton, and by trying to compare are you only doing the same thing.



Heres 30 years of right wing terrorism

haha i forgot to put the link

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/1/30/939874/-



We're uninformed? Oh sure. Everyone is misinformed about something I guess.

Did you know that Obamacare and the affordable care act are the same thing?

These people don't lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6m7pWEMPlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2scvIFGjE



12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

shugotenshi-atm wrote:

It is interesting how Jonny has just said both Liberals and conservatives are "severely biased in there[sic] beliefs" given how religious voters are mostly conservative and not Liberal.

Listen, it is true many Liberals are misinformed. But the same is true of Conservatives. Or did we forget Pizzagate, Death Panels, and a certain former president's birth certificates, all phony rumors based on lies.

The fact is most people are misinformed, regardless of their political affiliation. You would do well to not generalize.



official-shinsengumi wrote:


Heres 30 years of right wing terrorism

We're uninformed? Oh sure. Everyone is misinformed about something I guess.

Did you know that Obamacare and the affordable care act are the same thing?

These people don't lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6m7pWEMPlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2scvIFGjE





Honestly guys, reasoning with people like this is kind of a lost cause. We've all seen people like him both on and off the forums who view every issue as an "us vs. Them" fight between whatever end of the political spectrum they're on and those who aren't. I mean, dude watches Stefan Molyneux unironically. Do you really think he's going to listen to reason?
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Honestly guys, reasoning with people like this is kind of a lost cause. We've all seen people like him both on and off the forums who view every issue as an "us vs. Them" fight between whatever end of the political spectrum they're on and those who aren't. I mean, dude watches Stefan Molyneux unironically. Do you really think he's going to listen to reason?


Pretty much my stance on it too. I had originally thought about showing statistics that go against his statement as well as showing phrases through the Qur'an that shows peace and tranquility in the religion (in contrast to where both the Qur'an and the "Holy Bible" both have passages of "kill the naysayers").... but it appears that reason won't reach someone who is fixated on their views. So I'm just going to sit over here and shrug.

Humms 
12602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17
Ok.... and?

What are you going to do about? Protest when there isn't secret service.

Like holy fuck LMAO This had been another useless thread provided by the justice warriors of CR
runec 
38572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

ninjitsuko wrote:
You should read the link that you posted.


Remember who you're talking too. >.>
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 2/6/17
Good if you destroy property you should due time.
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17


you really think he's going to listen to reason?

not really, but theres always a chance

Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

official-shinsengumi wrote:
not really, but theres always a chance


He's sorta-kinda banned at the moment anyways. You won't hear from him until next month.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.