First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 2/5/17
The Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal Manga Summary:
When Mermaid Princess Ela's fish friend is captured and turned into a delectable meal, she goes to land to mourn his death and aid his passing into the great beyond... If only that was the end of the story. Follow Ela as she discovers the wonders of seafood.


to me this is a dark horror cooking manga for fish.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
will this manga bring a super dark theme to it?
7636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
I think it just did. Thinking what your friends will look like while cook. That is a dark theme itself. I didn't think this first chapter was going to get me hook. I like it.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

paul25454 wrote:

I think it just did. Thinking what your friends will look like while cook. That is a dark theme itself. I didn't think this first chapter was going to get me hook. I like it.


i think she was crying while enjoying her meal. it hurts her so much to eat her friends but he taste sooo good that she can't stop
7636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

latinaloverTX wrote:


paul25454 wrote:

I think it just did. Thinking what your friends will look like while cook. That is a dark theme itself. I didn't think this first chapter was going to get me hook. I like it.


i think she was crying while enjoying her meal. it hurts her so much to eat her friends but he taste sooo good that she can't stop


I wouldn't stop either. I starting to wonder that one guy who was there knew she was a mermaid.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

paul25454 wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


paul25454 wrote:

I think it just did. Thinking what your friends will look like while cook. That is a dark theme itself. I didn't think this first chapter was going to get me hook. I like it.


i think she was crying while enjoying her meal. it hurts her so much to eat her friends but he taste sooo good that she can't stop


I wouldn't stop either. I starting to wonder that one guy who was there knew she was a mermaid.


hmmm i don't know now. i bet she will stop having those thoughts for now until another friend is disappeared and then she is force to go back to that place again
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17
is steven seagal giving Ela some temptations?
25556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/23/17
Clicked on this one for the mermaid ass. Stayed cause it's funny.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/25/17

MacMeaties wrote:

Clicked on this one for the mermaid ass. Stayed cause it's funny.


what do you think about the plot?
25556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/25/17

latinaloverTX wrote:what do you think about the plot?


I don't think 1 chapter and an omake are enough to comment on that yet. Anything I'd say right now would just be initial impressions; the art is good, I like the character designs, and the general premise of a mermaid eating fish has been explored in other series but not as the primary focus so it really needs more chapters before anything else can be said about it.
Posted 1/25/17 , edited 1/25/17
Oh, so a vegetarian mermaid discovers the yumminess that her omnivorous/carnivorous fish kin have kept a secret from her? lol Amusing and somewhat perplexing concept, though I won't go out of my way to read it. Personally, I classify it as a dark comedy, at most.
8785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/25/17
I was reading this in public on a laptop and tried to not laugh when she said her fish friend tasted good.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/27/17

aeb0717 wrote:

Oh, so a vegetarian mermaid discovers the yumminess that her omnivorous/carnivorous fish kin have kept a secret from her? lol Amusing and somewhat perplexing concept, though I won't go out of my way to read it. Personally, I classify it as a dark comedy, at most.


would you continue to read it?
Posted 1/27/17 , edited 1/27/17

latinaloverTX wrote:

would you continue to read it?


Not while it's only on certain pirate sites with malware issues, but I'd read it if found elsewhere, thanks to the Steven Seagal reference that I've caught site of:

82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 1/27/17 , edited 2/2/17

aeb0717 wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:

would you continue to read it?


Not while it's only on certain pirate sites with malware issues, but I'd read it if found elsewhere, thanks to the Steven Seagal reference that I've caught site of:



do you mean sites like manga ?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.