First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply is it okay to punch a nazi?
11638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

Rujikin wrote:



Wow what a cuck. Should tell his girlfriend's boyfriend that he was a coward and couldn't stay to finish the fight.


Oh noes, he didn't "finish" a "fight" against a guy who went down after a single punch. How weak of him.

runec 
36059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

Rujikin wrote:
When you say NAZI do you mean a REAL NAZI, a skinhead, or someone that disagrees with you so they are obviously a NAZI?


An actual, real, honest to god Nazi. Why do you even bother to post if you aren't going to take the barest amount of effort to understand the topic first? -.-



Rujikin wrote:Also every one of you that are happy about this are condoning the behavior the NAZI used in their rise to power. So yeah you guys are being the NAZI right now, therefore can I punch you?


That was weak even for you.

I mean, "cuck" is one of this guy's favourite words. So are you not being the NAZI right now? Can we therefore punch you?

8404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / New York City,New...
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/30/17
Current day nazis or ww2 nazi because trust me you don't want to mess with ww2 nazis
qwueri 
20834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

Rujikin wrote:

Also every one of you that are happy about this are condoning the behavior the NAZI used in their rise to power. So yeah you guys are being the NAZI right now, therefore can I punch you?


Laughing at some douche getting sucker punched on television is the same as racial pogroms?

11638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17


Well thank god we have glorious people like you who do not participate in any bullying or intimidation, right?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
21681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 2/7/17

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
When you say NAZI do you mean a REAL NAZI, a skinhead, or someone that disagrees with you so they are obviously a NAZI?


An actual, real, honest to god Nazi. Why do you even bother to post if you aren't going to take the barest amount of effort to understand the topic first? -.-



Rujikin wrote:Also every one of you that are happy about this are condoning the behavior the NAZI used in their rise to power. So yeah you guys are being the NAZI right now, therefore can I punch you?


That was weak even for you.

I mean, "cuck" is one of this guy's favourite words. So are you not being the NAZI right now? Can we therefore punch you?



You people throw around the word facist and NAZI so much no one can actually know what your saying. Why do you bother replying to me with nothing to contribute all of the time.

Oh look now saying the word cuck makes you a NAZI. First sentence proven.
21681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/30/17

octorockandroll wrote:



Well thank god we have glorious people like you who do not participate in any bullying or intimidation, right?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


I don't go around punching people who disagree with me, setting their hair on fire, or using actual NAZI tactics to intimidate them to my way of thinking. I've already seen many people here applauding a man assaulting another man because they disagreed with him. Hell I don't even know what this man was talking about but he was not committing a crime and seemed to be using his 1st amendment right to say whatever he wants. The man who attacked him committed battery and you are applauding him. What does this say about you?
11638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

Rujikin wrote:
I don't go around punching people who disagree with me, setting their hair on fire, or using actual NAZI tactics to intimidate them to my way of thinking. I've already seen many people here applauding a man assaulting another man because they disagreed with him. Hell I don't even know what this man was talking about but he was not committing a crime and seemed to be using his 1st amendment right to say whatever he wants. The man who attacked him committed battery and you are applauding him. What does this say about you?


Yes, I have stated twice now that I do not condone these actions, clearly the highest form of applause

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)

668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17
If he tries to really hurt me then yes, absolutely.
21681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17

octorockandroll wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
I don't go around punching people who disagree with me, setting their hair on fire, or using actual NAZI tactics to intimidate them to my way of thinking. I've already seen many people here applauding a man assaulting another man because they disagreed with him. Hell I don't even know what this man was talking about but he was not committing a crime and seemed to be using his 1st amendment right to say whatever he wants. The man who attacked him committed battery and you are applauding him. What does this say about you?


Yes, I have stated twice now that I do not condone these actions, clearly the highest form of applause

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)



Ah sorry got you mixed up with another
51656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17
Only if it is between 1936 and 1945, derp.
runec 
36059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/30/17

Rujikin wrote:
You people throw around the word facist and NAZI so much no one can actually know what your saying. Why do you bother replying to me with nothing to contribute all of the time.

Oh look now saying the word cuck makes you a NAZI. First sentence proven.


That was even weaker. You've just put yourself in the position of either being a troll or lacking reading comprehension.

Whatever your cunning plan is here I don't think you've thought it all the way through. -.-

23274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17
It's not okay to punch anyone, if they aren't an immediate threat.
9112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Rider Belt
Offline
Posted 1/23/17 , edited 1/23/17
Captain america says it's ok. But he also said he wasnt there to kill nazis, he was there to fight alongside his friends against what those fiends represent. Unprovoked, no. It's called restraint and in the face of a person who thinks different from you, who hasn't done anything except say he backs that immoral ideal then I wouldnt punch em. IN american history X the neo nazi who killed two black men saw what his alleged nazi buddies were, he slowly formed a friendship with a black inmate, he realized his mind was programmed to hate. Again, to them I represent all they hate and itis therefore allowed to hurt me, and in my POV I should be allowed to hurt em, but if you hurt them, they will hurt you worse and it will not stop. And we got a north vs south all over again and it didnt end well and it didnt change how they view things either in fact they hated in a stronger fashion. I had run ins with hitler youth before, even got some in Bulgaria, dude bashed judaism, my race and he still posts pro hitler crap online. I decimated hi with reason and I couldnt get through him. would i punch him? no, had he attacked me physically, I will retaliate in spades. I just learned to deal with people like that using pragmatism and reason. I treat people accordingly, act like a s*** I treat you like S*** give me respect, you get respect. heck my best friend i highschool was a bully who picked on me for 5 grades cuz he respected me after we fought. frienemy kinda thing. being angry got me nothing. focusing my anger to resolve the situation, in a way I can win with out lifting a fist, did. but when you cant, never punch a nazi use a boot to the D****, or a shovel. self defence.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.