What up tho
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CALIFORYA
Offline
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17
Hey, new here to the forums. Figured I'd come through and say hi since I went through the trouble of setting up my profile. I've been a fan of the forum environment before so I'm looking forward to exploring what's on here. I'm a pretty chill dude so feel free to say hey back and all that. I love a good conversation.
7608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17

DatBoiReezy wrote:

Hey, new here to the forums. Figured I'd come through and say hi since I went through the trouble of setting up my profile. I've been a fan of the forum environment before so I'm looking forward to exploring what's on here. I'm a pretty chill dude so feel free to say hey back and all that. I love a good conversation.


Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Feel free to add me if you wish to do such.

39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17
Hey, l'll join you in this new thing called "the forums" lol I won't be on for long, but I'm debating whether or not I should upgrade to Premium+ come next cycle. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but I'm like suuuper indecisive. Any advice would be appreciated.
7608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17

JCobalt wrote:

Hey, l'll join you in this new thing called "the forums" lol I won't be on for long, but I'm debating whether or not I should upgrade to Premium+ come next cycle. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but I'm like suuuper indecisive. Any advice would be appreciated.


Perhaps, this could help you.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-979681/should-i-join-premium
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17
That was pretty quick, and it was helpful.

I think I'll hold off on the plus sign. Thanks Luna!
7608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17

JCobalt wrote:

That was pretty quick, and it was helpful.

I think I'll hold off on the plus sign. Thanks Luna!


No problem.
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17
Hello and welcome!
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / O / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17
Sup suuup
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17
*insert frog on unicycle pic here*
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CALIFORYA
Offline
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17
Thanks for the welcome guys. Probably gonna head to any music sections on here since I'm big into that. See what gems you guys have shared and what not
Sailor Candy Moderator
221165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 2/2/18 , edited 2/2/18
Forum clean up ^,^ removing posts from over a year ago!
You must be logged in to post.