Post Reply I'm new here, I just wanted everyone to know
Humms 
11789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/24/17
I was reborn just now, so I'm completely new to forums.

How do forums work?
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / O / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/17
Did you try turning it off and on again?
22244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 1/24/17
Humms, you're so beautiful! Marry me! Fuck me! Have my children!
Posted 1/24/17
It doesn't work like that.
Humms 
11789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/24/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Humms, you're so beautiful! Marry me! Fuck me! Have my children!


Oh my xD how can I say no
Humms 
11789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/24/17

starshots wrote:

It doesn't work like that.


OF course it does. I say something, and people either know you're full of shit and go along with it for a laugh, or you get nothing.
Posted 1/24/17

Humms wrote:


starshots wrote:

It doesn't work like that.


OF course it does. I say something, and people either know you're full of shit and go along with it for a laugh, or you get nothing.


I'll always remember you as that guy.
24827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/24/17 , edited 1/24/17

starshots wrote:

It doesn't work like that.


6653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 1/24/17
I read your name wrong and thought you were hummus
Hai
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / O / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/17

Nalaniel wrote:


starshots wrote:

It doesn't work like that.


(image)

That goes oddly well with your status lol

24827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/24/17

agbadvance wrote:

That goes oddly well with your status lol


Rofl.
Humms 
11789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/24/17

starshots wrote:


Humms wrote:


starshots wrote:

It doesn't work like that.


OF course it does. I say something, and people either know you're full of shit and go along with it for a laugh, or you get nothing.


I'll always remember you as that guy.


glad I could shed some light on my not so subtle humor.
Humms 
11789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/24/17

WynterBayumm wrote:

I read your name wrong and thought you were hummus
Hai


I want to say people have never called me that, but that's not the case. Thanks for reminding me
863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/17
I always think of Tums when I see your username.
Posted 1/25/17
Congrats on your reincarnation. Just roll your face on the keyboard and press post and you shall be fine.
You must be logged in to post.