First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
BURST LIMIT!!!!
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
I'll probably play it since I've played all of them so far except tenkaichi 3 cuz I just havent got around to trying it out.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
hmm, i would love to buy burst limit... too bad i dont have ne next gen-... current generation consules... still stuck with my old playstation 2
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / LOL you can ask b...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
of course i will get it i love any DBZ game
3707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
this game is not for me ^^;; but....... i'm excited for you guys who really want it hahaha.
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
I quit playing DBZ games when I was 10..... Afterwards, nothing good every came out, except the tenchikai tabuticai (Don't know how to spell it). Naruto games suck, and almost all of anime-based games aren't worth playing. I do agree about DOA being good, because it actually is good.

Also, hey Jakry03, the combos in DBZ games might be good, but they feel really repetitive after awhile. Also, you don't like guilty gear while you like Naruto games? Haha, oh wow. You think Naruto games are good? that's the funniest thing I've heard of......

Ever watched the top ten fighting games of all time?
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / A series of tubes
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
This game is gonna' be so fucking epic it will rip your balls off and shove it down your neck!

It will be like having a kamehameha wave shot shot right up your ass! UP YOUR ASS!

Its gonna have so many fucking fusions your gonna be like WTF DID I JUST FUSE TOGETHER!

Cell/Buu! Fuck yeah!

Your gonna be punching people so fast you'll shit lightning! REAL LIGHTING!

Holy shit, I just came.
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

CoExist wrote:


jakey3 wrote:

i am so amped for this game. it is so awesome or looks like it. and beside the ps3 really needs a dbz game. i cant wait either!


But SF4 will be a better button masher without DBZ's clunky controls.

DBZ sucks with cel-shaded and with its horrible HORRIBLE controls

If they made it easier and faster paced it'd be a much much more fun game, but all they really do is add in a few more BS characters and random ass moves.



Funny you should say that if they made it fast paced it would be better and hell they have also you must be talking about the tenkaichi games....this is called burst limit different name different producers.

SF4 look good but i don't know with all it changes it might be a let down...cause they tried to gove it a tekken look

1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

CoExist wrote:


omuntu wrote:


CoExist wrote:


jakey3 wrote:

i am so amped for this game. it is so awesome or looks like it. and beside the ps3 really needs a dbz game. i cant wait either!


But SF4 will be a better button masher without DBZ's clunky controls.

DBZ sucks with cel-shaded and with its horrible HORRIBLE controls

If they made it easier and faster paced it'd be a much much more fun game, but all they really do is add in a few more BS characters and random ass moves.



Funny you should say that if they made it fast paced it would be better and hell they have also you must be talking about the tenkaichi games....this is called burst limit different name different producers.

SF4 look good but i don't know with all it changes it might be a let down...cause they tried to gove it a tekken look



Uhh No. I was talking about every single DBZ game because they are all clunky starting from Budokai 1 to the recent ones.

They didn't give SF4 a Tekken look. They made it cel-shaded and Tekken doesn't use cel-shaded graphics. SF4 kept to its roots by going cel-shaded and they kept to their roots on their animation style too. So have you played the imported version of the new DBZ game or are you just speaking out of your ass when you say its more fast paced and better? Fast paced fighting games normally goes to DoA, SC, and Tekken. Probably some others but I don't feel like naming them all.


i can ask you the same question..have you played the new SF4???

1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

CoExist wrote:


omuntu wrote:


CoExist wrote:


omuntu wrote:


CoExist wrote:


jakey3 wrote:

i am so amped for this game. it is so awesome or looks like it. and beside the ps3 really needs a dbz game. i cant wait either!


But SF4 will be a better button masher without DBZ's clunky controls.

DBZ sucks with cel-shaded and with its horrible HORRIBLE controls

If they made it easier and faster paced it'd be a much much more fun game, but all they really do is add in a few more BS characters and random ass moves.



Funny you should say that if they made it fast paced it would be better and hell they have also you must be talking about the tenkaichi games....this is called burst limit different name different producers.

SF4 look good but i don't know with all it changes it might be a let down...cause they tried to gove it a tekken look



Uhh No. I was talking about every single DBZ game because they are all clunky starting from Budokai 1 to the recent ones.

They didn't give SF4 a Tekken look. They made it cel-shaded and Tekken doesn't use cel-shaded graphics. SF4 kept to its roots by going cel-shaded and they kept to their roots on their animation style too. So have you played the imported version of the new DBZ game or are you just speaking out of your ass when you say its more fast paced and better? Fast paced fighting games normally goes to DoA, SC, and Tekken. Probably some others but I don't feel like naming them all.


i can ask you the same question..have you played the new SF4???



Lol? I didn't say shit about the gameplay. I saw the trailer and they did keep to their roots if you've played their previous games and watched their movies. They resemble old school Ryu/Ken and cel-shaded suits SF4 even though I hate cel-shaded graphics. You'd know that if you've played the originals which would amaze me if you haven't.


yea guess i can see what your trying to say...don't get me wrong wasn't sayin SF4 was bad and i have played the originals, hey don't you think it kinda looks weird in 3d

1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

CoExist wrote:


omuntu wrote:


CoExist wrote:


omuntu wrote:


CoExist wrote:


omuntu wrote:


CoExist wrote:


jakey3 wrote:

i am so amped for this game. it is so awesome or looks like it. and beside the ps3 really needs a dbz game. i cant wait either!


But SF4 will be a better button masher without DBZ's clunky controls.

DBZ sucks with cel-shaded and with its horrible HORRIBLE controls

If they made it easier and faster paced it'd be a much much more fun game, but all they really do is add in a few more BS characters and random ass moves.



Funny you should say that if they made it fast paced it would be better and hell they have also you must be talking about the tenkaichi games....this is called burst limit different name different producers.

SF4 look good but i don't know with all it changes it might be a let down...cause they tried to gove it a tekken look



Uhh No. I was talking about every single DBZ game because they are all clunky starting from Budokai 1 to the recent ones.

They didn't give SF4 a Tekken look. They made it cel-shaded and Tekken doesn't use cel-shaded graphics. SF4 kept to its roots by going cel-shaded and they kept to their roots on their animation style too. So have you played the imported version of the new DBZ game or are you just speaking out of your ass when you say its more fast paced and better? Fast paced fighting games normally goes to DoA, SC, and Tekken. Probably some others but I don't feel like naming them all.


i can ask you the same question..have you played the new SF4???



Lol? I didn't say shit about the gameplay. I saw the trailer and they did keep to their roots if you've played their previous games and watched their movies. They resemble old school Ryu/Ken and cel-shaded suits SF4 even though I hate cel-shaded graphics. You'd know that if you've played the originals which would amaze me if you haven't.


yea guess i can see what your trying to say...don't get me wrong wasn't sayin SF4 was bad and i have played the originals, hey don't you think it kinda looks weird in 3d



Yeah and I hate cel-shaded graphics so its even worse for me -_-" Also I wish they would've made them look like the ones from the anime or less bulky and DBZish in the game with like unbelievable muscles and whatnot


haha..yea they look to beefy...guess it can't be helped they probably wanted it to fit with next gen
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

CoExist wrote:


omuntu wrote:
haha..yea they look to beefy...guess it can't be helped they probably wanted it to fit with next gen


Maybe. I just hope it doesn't suck.


yup that goes for Burst limit 2...hey does sf4 have online play like dbz does?
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North-east england
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
its finally gone back to the original i mean tenkaichi was good but i prefered the old budokai style better,
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

CoExist wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


CoExist wrote:


jakey3 wrote:

i am so amped for this game. it is so awesome or looks like it. and beside the ps3 really needs a dbz game. i cant wait either!


But SF4 will be a better button masher without DBZ's clunky controls.

DBZ sucks with cel-shaded and with its horrible HORRIBLE controls

If they made it easier and faster paced it'd be a much much more fun game, but all they really do is add in a few more BS characters and random ass moves.


WHAAT??? did you just call, street fighter a button masher??!?!? thats liek one of the few fighting games where you button mash against someone who knows how to play and its a gurantee lose for you. cause if you button mash all you end up doing is jabs and kicks


Not really I've seen plenty of button mashers pull off hadou-kens shoryu-kens and a bunch of other moves. They just roam the whole map pressing everything and I'm pretty sure MAJORITY gamers know that hadou-ken is down+right punch by now.


computers are easy to beat but actual players i know button mashers cant beat, even though they can fluke a move or something its still hard to win when ur a button masher
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

CoExist wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


CoExist wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


CoExist wrote:


jakey3 wrote:

i am so amped for this game. it is so awesome or looks like it. and beside the ps3 really needs a dbz game. i cant wait either!


But SF4 will be a better button masher without DBZ's clunky controls.

DBZ sucks with cel-shaded and with its horrible HORRIBLE controls

If they made it easier and faster paced it'd be a much much more fun game, but all they really do is add in a few more BS characters and random ass moves.


WHAAT??? did you just call, street fighter a button masher??!?!? thats liek one of the few fighting games where you button mash against someone who knows how to play and its a gurantee lose for you. cause if you button mash all you end up doing is jabs and kicks


Not really I've seen plenty of button mashers pull off hadou-kens shoryu-kens and a bunch of other moves. They just roam the whole map pressing everything and I'm pretty sure MAJORITY gamers know that hadou-ken is down+right punch by now.


computers are easy to beat but actual players i know button mashers cant beat, even though they can fluke a move or something its still hard to win when ur a button masher


Its pretty obvious a pro can beat an amateur button masher -_-"


im just talking about any random player who knows how to play and doesnt button mash or acctually knows what he is doin

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.