First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Worst Movie In The History of Movies
cibifb 
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / London
Offline
Posted 5/30/17 , edited 5/30/17



zenxpowert wrote:

The Room


Literally just came here to say these two
6216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/30/17

509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Perth, Scotland
Offline
Posted 5/30/17
Avatar
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mississippi
Offline
Posted 5/31/17 , edited 5/31/17
Saying worst movie is so hard.
You could say The room but it's a so bad is good so it's not the worst
I could say The Vampire Conspiracy because it was painful to sit through but the literal budget and talent is nonexistant.

However the dullest stupidest movie I have sat through in recent memory was After Earth
It's not the worst movie in existence but it is so most boring and stupid.
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/17
saving the christmas
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2
The Hottie & the Nottie
Going Overboard
Glitter
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/17 , edited 6/26/17
i'm fond of this submit very a whole lot, special thanks for distributing me a nice varieties of post. it is also very informatively and fascinating post for me. properly form of stuffs here and maintain it up thank you. https://goo.gl/bspM2Z
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Haymarket, VA
Offline
Posted 6/28/17
Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e-wuyjgDPQ
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mississippi
Offline
Posted 7/1/17 , edited 7/1/17
I actually saw Jem & The Holograms recently.
Yeah no that is easily the worst move ever.
It was bad really bad but the worst part is it's insulting to the fans more so than DB Evolution or Avatar ever was.

Ugh the way it insults them so disgusting.
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Haymarket, VA
Offline
Posted 7/1/17 , edited 7/1/17

Ashliet wrote:

I actually saw Jem & The Holograms recently.
Yeah no that is easily the worst move ever.
It was bad really bad but the worst part is it's insulting to the fans more so than DB Evolution or Avatar ever was.

Ugh the way it insults them so disgusting.

If you thought that was bad, then you should see the abomination that is G-Saviour. I found it to be a much worse adaptation to its source material than Jem & the Holograms.
G-Saviour is a horrid mess of a live-action Gundam adaptation. It was apparently so bad that even Sunrise and Bandai disowned this movie. You know you got it rough when even your main suit's cameo in an episode of Gundam Build Fighters, your sole HG model kit, and your PS2 game are better than your movie. It's #2 on my "Top 10 Worst Movies I've Ever Seen" list for a reason: It's a disgrace to not only the Gundam franchise but the entire anime industry as a whole.

109034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / strangereal
Offline
Posted 7/1/17 , edited 7/1/17
G-Saviour was pretty bad I watched it with friends at my home theater. I also think a few horror movies have pretty bad stories. Dunno what else I really hated as a movie at the moment.
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Haymarket, VA
Offline
Posted 7/1/17

ragnarok6789 wrote:

G-Saviour was pretty bad I watched it with friends at my home theater. I also think a few horror movies have pretty bad stories. Dunno what else I really hated as a movie at the moment.


Oh, finally I'm not the only CR user who has seen G-Saviour!
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mississippi
Offline
Posted 7/1/17

GundamQueen wrote:


Ashliet wrote:

I actually saw Jem & The Holograms recently.
Yeah no that is easily the worst move ever.
It was bad really bad but the worst part is it's insulting to the fans more so than DB Evolution or Avatar ever was.

Ugh the way it insults them so disgusting.

If you thought that was bad, then you should see the abomination that is G-Saviour. I found it to be a much worse adaptation to its source material than Jem & the Holograms.
G-Saviour is a horrid mess of a live-action Gundam adaptation. It was apparently so bad that even Sunrise and Bandai disowned this movie. You know you got it rough when even your main suit's cameo in an episode of Gundam Build Fighters, your sole HG model kit, and your PS2 game are better than your movie. It's #2 on my "Top 10 Worst Movies I've Ever Seen" list for a reason: It's a disgrace to not only the Gundam franchise but the entire anime industry as a whole.



I don't know I don't think it could be worse I mean the directors took the clips of people talking about how much they loved the cartoon and twisted like they were talking about the shitty movie.
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Haymarket, VA
Offline
Posted 7/2/17 , edited 7/2/17

Ashliet wrote:


GundamQueen wrote:


Ashliet wrote:

I actually saw Jem & The Holograms recently.
Yeah no that is easily the worst move ever.
It was bad really bad but the worst part is it's insulting to the fans more so than DB Evolution or Avatar ever was.

Ugh the way it insults them so disgusting.

If you thought that was bad, then you should see the abomination that is G-Saviour. I found it to be a much worse adaptation to its source material than Jem & the Holograms.
G-Saviour is a horrid mess of a live-action Gundam adaptation. It was apparently so bad that even Sunrise and Bandai disowned this movie. You know you got it rough when even your main suit's cameo in an episode of Gundam Build Fighters, your sole HG model kit, and your PS2 game are better than your movie. It's #2 on my "Top 10 Worst Movies I've Ever Seen" list for a reason: It's a disgrace to not only the Gundam franchise but the entire anime industry as a whole.



I don't know I don't think it could be worse I mean the directors took the clips of people talking about how much they loved the cartoon and twisted like they were talking about the shitty movie.


I can respect your opinion but my point still stands that G-Saviour is the worst live-action movie I've ever seen because to me, it is the prime example on why people shouldn't do live-action adaptations of anime. You'll get utter trash like this movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHFFvrmCMn4
This is coming from somebody who thinks that Where the Dead Go to Die isn't even "Top 10 Worst" material.
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mississippi
Offline
Posted 7/2/17


If It's truley that bad I Won't bother watching it though I watched a few seconds and soon as I found it wasn't Japanese yeah that killed it for me. If it was Japanese I would have given it a far shot due to good adaptions like Azumi among others this movie needed Tom Cruise and better productions values for me to want to watch more than 5 minutes.
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Haymarket, VA
Offline
Posted 7/2/17 , edited 7/2/17

Ashliet wrote:



If It's truley that bad I Won't bother watching it though I watched a few seconds and soon as I found it wasn't Japanese yeah that killed it for me. If it was Japanese I would have given it a far shot due to good adaptions like Azumi among others this movie needed Tom Cruise and better productions values for me to want to watch more than 5 minutes.

What are you talking about?
Where the Dead Go to Die is an overhated movie but I still think it's bad but not "Worst Animated Movie of All Time" bad. I've seen much worse stuff than it in my opinion.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.