First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
trump supporter tips waitress 450 dollars, leaves uplifting message
14223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/26/17 , edited 1/26/17
what a nice reminder that not all trump supporters are frothing bigots and fascists! some of them are just genuinely too naive and ignorant to recognize anything troubling he says or does, and find it easier to give large amounts of money to people with perspectives they don't understand than to actually listen to those people and gain the slightest bit of self-awareness . . .

oh wait, that's actually kind of scarier =o
runec 
39042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/26/17

limeparadox wrote:
what a nice reminder that not all trump supporters are frothing bigots and fascists! some of them are just genuinely too naive and ignorant to recognize anything troubling he says or does, and find it easier to give large amounts of money to people with perspectives they don't understand that to actually listen to those people and gain the slightest bit of self-awareness . . .


^ Yeah, that was my thought on reading the article. Its nice what he did but dude's not really anchored in the reality of the situation.
Posted 1/26/17
no good deed goes unpunished.
12000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17

rawratl wrote:

Not all of you, just the majority. Maybe they thought she was cute, certainly adds some $$ to my tips.


The majority? You think nearly 50% of the voting population in this country is racist????


People really like to over-exaggerate
48613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17 , edited 1/26/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


rawratl wrote:

Not all of you, just the majority. Maybe they thought she was cute, certainly adds some $$ to my tips.


The majority? You think nearly 50% of the voting population in this country is racist????


People really like to over-exaggerate


50%? Nah, more likely 35% or so. Trump didn't even get 50% of the voting population fyi.
9659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Ah yes, a thread about someone doing a good deed gets over run by negativity, Real shame, and then calling supporters of Trump fascists, racist and bigots, tis' general discussion though.
12000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17

rawratl wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


rawratl wrote:

Not all of you, just the majority. Maybe they thought she was cute, certainly adds some $$ to my tips.


The majority? You think nearly 50% of the voting population in this country is racist????


People really like to over-exaggerate


50%? Nah, more likely 35% or so. Trump didn't even get 50% of the voting population fyi.


I know. It was 40% last time I heard(and that was on a "liberal" media outlet so .. doubt it's much lower than that). However, losing by 3 million votes does not disqualify him from being a huge influence in the country. Trying to make it sound like a majority of his voters are racist is a bit far don't you think?
48613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17 , edited 1/26/17

MonoDreams wrote:

Ah yes, a thread about someone doing a good deed gets over run by negativity, Real shame, and then calling supporters of Trump fascists, racist and bigots, tis' general discussion though.


You do realize the OP started off by specifically mentioning Trump supporters being called racist right? So it was part of the discussion from the very first post, she didn't put it on here just to highlight a good deed. Nice try though.
12131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/26/17

MonoDreams wrote:

Ah yes, a thread about someone doing a good deed gets over run by negativity, Real shame, and then calling supporters of Trump fascists, racist and bigots, tis' general discussion though.


Yes, so many people calling all Trump supporters fascists racists and bigots in this thread.

Just look at all 0 of them.
55434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/17 , edited 1/26/17

limeparadox wrote:

what a nice reminder that not all trump supporters are frothing bigots and fascists! some of them are just genuinely too naive and ignorant to recognize anything troubling he says or does, and find it easier to give large amounts of money to people with perspectives they don't understand than to actually listen to those people and gain the slightest bit of self-awareness . . .

oh wait, that's actually kind of scarier =o


So you are saying we get to enjoy these salty libtard tears for at least 4 years say it isn't so, we get to enjoy these lapses from reality. Just to top it off they get to prove how incredibly stupid they really are. PS popcorn and a tear jar please.

55434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/17

octorockandroll wrote:


MonoDreams wrote:

Ah yes, a thread about someone doing a good deed gets over run by negativity, Real shame, and then calling supporters of Trump fascists, racist and bigots, tis' general discussion though.


Yes, so many people calling all Trump supporters fascists racists and bigots in this thread.

Just look at all 0 of them.


You see instead of having a rational discussion lets name call and act like children it is more intelligent:P
12131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/26/17

gotcha291 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


MonoDreams wrote:

Ah yes, a thread about someone doing a good deed gets over run by negativity, Real shame, and then calling supporters of Trump fascists, racist and bigots, tis' general discussion though.


Yes, so many people calling all Trump supporters fascists racists and bigots in this thread.

Just look at all 0 of them.


You see instead of having a rational discussion lets name call and act like children it is more intelligent:P


Bruh, I was fine with having a rational discussion. Like I said earlier, I think this was a really great thing for that guy to do so idk what you're talking to me about acting like a child for.
14223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/26/17

gotcha291 wrote:


limeparadox wrote:

what a nice reminder that not all trump supporters are frothing bigots and fascists! some of them are just genuinely too naive and ignorant to recognize anything troubling he says or does, and find it easier to give large amounts of money to people with perspectives they don't understand than to actually listen to those people and gain the slightest bit of self-awareness . . .

oh wait, that's actually kind of scarier =o


So you are saying we get to enjoy these salty libtard tears for at least 4 years say it isn't so, we get to enjoy these lapses from reality. Just to top it off they get to prove how incredibly stupid they really are. PS popcorn and a tear jar please.


gee, i wonder how anyone could still think trump fans are insufferable asshats even after one of them gave someone money?
48613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17 , edited 1/26/17

limeparadox wrote:

gee, i wonder how anyone could still think trump fans are insufferable asshats even after one of them gave someone money?


And then reported it to media outlets and posted it all over social media so he could get some self-gratification.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.