Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do you feel sorry for?
48786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/26/17
Let's say a man was generous enough to give some food to a homeless man. The homeless man is pleased to have food so that he can share with his child. But a dog comes out of nowhere and takes the food from the homeless man. The dog is a skinny stray desperately looking for it's next meal. The homeless man chases the dog who took his food.


Who do you feel sorry for?
28496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
The homeless man should let the dog eat it...then cook the dog and share it with his kid.
48786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/26/17

MysticGon wrote:

The homeless man should let the dog eat it...then cook the dog and share it with his kid.


Why is this reported? I know I put it in the wrong category but still.
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Question 1 : Where is the "kid" option?

Question 2 : Where is the "me" option?

Question 3 : Where is the "shoot the dog and take the food back" option?
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17 , edited 1/26/17
Stupid hobo deserves it. He probably would have spent the food on boozes. Lazy ass.
48786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/26/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Question 1 : Where is the "kid" option?

Question 2 : Where is the "me" option?

Question 3 : Where is the "shoot the dog and take the food back" option?


I didn't add those options.
28496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

The homeless man should let the dog eat it...then cook the dog and share it with his kid.


Why is this reported? I know I put it in the wrong category but still.


Fuck if I know. Can't find anything wrong with your post.
48786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/26/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Stupid hobo deserves it. He probably would have spent the food on boozes. Lazy ass.


Not all homeless people are the same.
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Question 1 : Where is the "kid" option?

Question 2 : Where is the "me" option?

Question 3 : Where is the "shoot the dog and take the food back" option?


I didn't add those options.


Well then you really need to give this thread over to me ...
11815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Stupid hobo deserves it. He probably would have spent the food on boozes. Lazy ass.


Not all homeless people are the same.


Then why do you simply refer to them as "homeless people" if they aren't the same?

9509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Homeless guy, the obvious choice.
48786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/26/17

MysticGon wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

The homeless man should let the dog eat it...then cook the dog and share it with his kid.


Why is this reported? I know I put it in the wrong category but still.


Fuck if I know. Can't find anything wrong with your post.


I thought my thread was harmless.
6604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

The homeless man should let the dog eat it...then cook the dog and share it with his kid.


Why is this reported? I know I put it in the wrong category but still.


It was probably reported letting the mods know to move it to the proper section.
48786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/26/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Then why do you simply refer to them as "homeless people" if they aren't the same?



What I mean is not all homeless people are alcoholics.
48786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/26/17

LunaTakimoto wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

The homeless man should let the dog eat it...then cook the dog and share it with his kid.


Why is this reported? I know I put it in the wrong category but still.


It was probably reported letting the mods know to move it to the proper section.


Oh alright.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.