Post Reply TMNT MUTANT OOZE SMACKDOWN
17973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/26/17 , edited 1/28/17
OH NO, YOU'VE BEEN OOZED
According to the rule the last thing you touched will determine what type of mutant you will be, so
a) We'll discount the computer/device you're presently on
b) What's your special move using your mutation?
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 1/27/17 , edited 1/28/17
Last thing I touched was my dog. So I'd be a dog mutant I guess?

My special move would presumably be some kind of biting/clawing attack. My dog is a hound, so maybe something utilizing predator instinct?
Posted 1/27/17 , edited 1/28/17
Well, if we go by the device I'm not currently on but last touched --- it'd be my desktop (currently on my personal laptop in the office room).
I would imagine I'd be some biotech mutant if that were the case.

If we exclude all technology, it'd be my bass guitar.
Gonna rock that bass loud enough to tear down buildings.
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/17 , edited 1/28/17
Umm, I just changed the battery in my mouse, so... I guess I'd be a battery mutant? I'll have to figure out what that means later. I've gotta go for now.
17973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/27/17 , edited 1/28/17

ninjitsuko wrote:

Well, if we go by the device I'm not currently on but last touched --- it'd be my desktop (currently on my personal laptop in the office room).
I would imagine I'd be some biotech mutant if that were the case.

If we exclude all technology, it'd be my bass guitar.
Gonna rock that bass loud enough to tear down buildings.


22975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 1/27/17 , edited 1/28/17

foraslan wrote:

Umm, I just changed the battery in my mouse, so... I guess I'd be a battery mutant? I'll have to figure out what that means later. I've gotta go for now.


Seems violent. Perhaps you'll have the power to commit....assault AND BATTERY!
Posted 1/27/17 , edited 1/28/17
Tea.
17973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/28/17 , edited 1/28/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


foraslan wrote:

Umm, I just changed the battery in my mouse, so... I guess I'd be a battery mutant? I'll have to figure out what that means later. I've gotta go for now.


Seems violent. Perhaps you'll have the power to commit....assault AND BATTERY!


No no no. Now go to your room and think about what you've said. I'm not angry, just disappointed.
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/28/17 , edited 1/28/17
Half man half pillow mutant. The horror!

I would have to smother my enemies to death.
10271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 1/28/17 , edited 1/28/17
I touched a ruler. So I will be a mutant with the ability to alter size of anything? That or just really good at guessing the length of items.

One of them is a bit more fun than the other...
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/17 , edited 1/28/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


foraslan wrote:

Umm, I just changed the battery in my mouse, so... I guess I'd be a battery mutant? I'll have to figure out what that means later. I've gotta go for now.


Seems violent. Perhaps you'll have the power to commit....assault AND BATTERY!


Lmao! That's pretty good!

More seriously, though, all I can think of is maybe I don't have to sleep any more? Maybe I can just plug myself into a quick wall charger?
You must be logged in to post.