First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Is this weird? (Kewpie mayo on pizza)
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/10/17 , edited 2/10/17
I sometimes put peanut butter in my ramen
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/10/17 , edited 2/10/17
Thats weird
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/10/17 , edited 2/10/17
Ive been wanting to try that
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/10/17 , edited 2/10/17
Ive tried that. Its actually really good
1661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/17 , edited 2/10/17
I know a guy that puts bones in a pressure cooker and eats them.
27137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/17 , edited 2/10/17
I mix Ketchup or BBQ sauce with most macaroni.


qwueri 
20032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/17 , edited 2/10/17
Marinara sauce on macaroni and cheese is pretty good.
20554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 2/11/17

vampirecell wrote:

I know a guy that puts bones in a pressure cooker and eats them.


That is very odd.

In Japan i've had eel bones (spine). We went to unagi (eel) restaurant and ate them like a snack to go along with our beer. It wasn't bad. It just feels weird eating bones.
10931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / within the world...
Online
Posted 2/11/17 , edited 2/11/17


I had this for lunch today, took with my phone. *Shrug* I dunno OP maybe you're just normal like the rest of us?


*didn't actually have this
21975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 2/11/17

PrinceJudar wrote:

I mix Ketchup or BBQ sauce with most macaroni.




So do I! I make my own BBQ sauce though...
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/17

auroraloose wrote:

As long as you don't put ketchup on it. Ketchup is the devil.


I like the way your mind works.

Ketchup is the devil's diarrhea.
2120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 2/11/17

1stladyent wrote:


auroraloose wrote:

As long as you don't put ketchup on it. Ketchup is the devil.


I like the way your mind works.

Ketchup is the devil's diarrhea.


And it makes the same horrible noise when it comes out.
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/17

auroraloose wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


auroraloose wrote:

As long as you don't put ketchup on it. Ketchup is the devil.


I like the way your mind works.

Ketchup is the devil's diarrhea.


And it makes the same horrible noise when it comes out.


"BBBLLLRRRTTTPFFFRRROOO" is basically what it sounds like. Then you get this nasty watery stuff leaking out of the bottle hole, followed by a nasty glop of old ketchup poo before the actual diarrhea.

It should not be deemed edible.
2120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 2/11/17

1stladyent wrote:


auroraloose wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


auroraloose wrote:

As long as you don't put ketchup on it. Ketchup is the devil.


I like the way your mind works.

Ketchup is the devil's diarrhea.


And it makes the same horrible noise when it comes out.


"BBBLLLRRRTTTPFFFRRROOO" is basically what it sounds like. Then you get this nasty watery stuff leaking out of the bottle hole, followed by a nasty glop of old ketchup poo before the actual diarrhea.

It should not be deemed edible.


Onomatopoeia is way too much fun.
Posted 2/11/17
Sriracha and mayonnaise on hamburgers and hotdogs, as well as a particular breakfast (toast topped with mayo, sriracha, cheese, and egg-over-medium).


In regard to mayo on pizza; I'm more inclined to try it with a roasted garlic aoli.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.