Trumps first week in politics.
mxdan 
10936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Online
Posted 1/29/17 , edited 1/29/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZkopd9m1lw

This is actually quite alarming in context. All the humanitarian laws that have been attacked. All the ethical procedures that have been circumnavigated. I'm not gonna lie guys this week has felt more like a hostile takeover of our government than a democratically elected leader.

11696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/17 , edited 1/29/17
We don't need another thread dude
mxdan 
10936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Online
Posted 1/29/17 , edited 1/29/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

We don't need another thread dude


Lul, good luck with that...

It would seem new Donald threads are unavoidable.
11696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/17 , edited 1/29/17

mxdan wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

We don't need another thread dude


Lul, good luck with that.


I mean a thread was locked almost immediately last night for being a trump thread when we already have 2 dedicated trump threads. But that one was reported. Unless someone reports this one i guess it's no problem.
mxdan 
10936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Online
Posted 1/29/17 , edited 1/29/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


mxdan wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

We don't need another thread dude


Lul, good luck with that.


I mean a thread was locked almost immediately last night for being a trump thread when we already have 2 dedicated trump threads. But that one was reported. Unless someone reports this one i guess it's no problem.


I think it depends on the context. Simply making a Trump thread vs. making a thread about something specific that doesn't necessarily have to do with Trump are different things. I could of named the thread Americas first week after administration change and it probably would illicit a different response out of people.
8921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 1/29/17
After this past week, I feel like I can empathize a little more with the people of Zaire, Zimbabwe and Uganda. Fortunately, we have term limits, so things here (probably) won't get as bad.
11696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/17

mxdan wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


mxdan wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

We don't need another thread dude


Lul, good luck with that.


I mean a thread was locked almost immediately last night for being a trump thread when we already have 2 dedicated trump threads. But that one was reported. Unless someone reports this one i guess it's no problem.


I think it depends on the context. Simply making a Trump thread vs. making a thread about something specific that doesn't necessarily have to do with Trump are different things. I could of named the thread Americas first week after administration change and it probably would illicit a different response out of people.


No I mean there are literally one or two major threads talking about trumps first 100 days or what trump will do in the first few months. Which makes this kind of irrelevant.
mxdan 
10936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Online
Posted 1/29/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


mxdan wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


mxdan wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

We don't need another thread dude


Lul, good luck with that.


I mean a thread was locked almost immediately last night for being a trump thread when we already have 2 dedicated trump threads. But that one was reported. Unless someone reports this one i guess it's no problem.


I think it depends on the context. Simply making a Trump thread vs. making a thread about something specific that doesn't necessarily have to do with Trump are different things. I could of named the thread Americas first week after administration change and it probably would illicit a different response out of people.


No I mean there are literally one or two major threads talking about trumps first 100 days or what trump will do in the first few months. Which makes this kind of irrelevant.


You mean the hypothetical threads? This is objective reality but I see your point. Mods feel free to delete this if you want but I think this is an important discussion to be had.
One Punch Mod
98352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/29/17

mxdan wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZkopd9m1lw

This is actually quite alarming in context. All the humanitarian laws that have been attacked. All the ethical procedures that have been circumnavigated. I'm not gonna lie guys this week has felt more like a hostile takeover of our government than a democratically elected leader.



I agree that this would be a good discussion to have in the First Hundred Days thread. Please re-post it there, as moderators have no way to move posts from one thread into another.

/forumtopic-980155/first-hundred-days-of-trump-discussion
You must be logged in to post.