First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatars And Sex Appeal
7511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In a world that d...
Offline
Posted 1/31/17

Ranwolf wrote:


KisaiGate wrote:
Sexier avatars might elicit more attention from some, but not everyone.


And yet no one is using a good Trap, who doesn't love a good Trap?


Admiral Ackbar, and anyone carrying Seven Tools of the Bandit.
5761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/17

jaragnaros wrote:

I'm pretty sure everything you said women on crunchyroll don't approve of, plenty of forums where they moan about all the guys stalking them/being perverted on CR and I do agree with them, it's not very gentlemanly and I don't think any avatar will make them want to befriend you and send nudes, more like hit the report to moderator button and earn their eternal ire, they can be quite scary.


If it were as simple as having a cute/sexy avatar to obtain female friendship and nudes I think someone would have done it a long time ago.


Believe me I tried that, but in the end, girl is not into yuri, girl is into manhood
19856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/31/17

KisaiGate wrote:



Admiral Ackbar, and anyone carrying Seven Tools of the Bandit.




Even good old fish head loves a trap...dude who has to commit suicide when he sees one while I can't help him.
24290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 1/31/17 , edited 1/31/17

jaragnaros wrote:

I'm pretty sure everything you said women on crunchyroll don't approve of, plenty of forums where they moan about all the guys stalking them/being perverted on CR and I do agree with them, it's not very gentlemanly and I don't think any avatar will make them want to befriend you and send nudes, more like hit the report to moderator button and earn their eternal ire, they can be quite scary.


If it were as simple as having a cute/sexy avatar to obtain female friendship and nudes I think someone would have done it a long time ago.


I do not stalk women, nor do I add anyone but accept any friend request. How dare you accuse me of being a sexual harassment senpai?! I am onii chan! There is a major difference!


No but seriously if anyone complained about such a thing then Lorreen would've permabanned me a long time ago. (Yes, even though there is a block feature, certain things are considered severe enough to qualify for a ban despite being a private message. Especially in the presence of lewd pictures.)
qwueri 
21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/17
PV...

19856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/31/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
. How dare you accuse me of being a sexual harassment senpai?! I am onii chan! There is a major difference!



That's right own that character flaw like a boss. Otherwise I'd have to hate on DeadlyOats and everyone knows he has a stick up his ass about every god damn thing.
12173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 1/31/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


jaragnaros wrote:

I'm pretty sure everything you said women on crunchyroll don't approve of, plenty of forums where they moan about all the guys stalking them/being perverted on CR and I do agree with them, it's not very gentlemanly and I don't think any avatar will make them want to befriend you and send nudes, more like hit the report to moderator button and earn their eternal ire, they can be quite scary.


If it were as simple as having a cute/sexy avatar to obtain female friendship and nudes I think someone would have done it a long time ago.


I do not stalk women, nor do I add anyone but accept any friend request. How dare you accuse me of being a sexual harassment senpai?! I am onii chan! There is a major difference!


No but seriously if anyone complained about such a thing then Lorreen would've permabanned me a long time ago. (Yes, even though there is a block feature, certain things are considered severe enough to qualify for a ban despite being a private message. Especially in the presence of lewd pictures.)


I did not mean to insult your integrity good sir only imply that the course of action you wish to pursue could hurt thou own integrity and it doth hath a certain probability of failure of a large scale therefore I deem it unnecessary for a fine fellow such as thou to pursue this silly notion. To think you could believe I could imply such rudeness is unbecoming, I'm taken aback by your lack of faith in your fellow man
107271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/31/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Have you ever noticed an F below a CR forumers avatar, and then realize their avatar was sexy as fuck, and have you ever thought "Damn, that girl must be sexy as fuck. I should friend her." I admit, I feel for my ammoral lust at some points and look at me now, I have 143 girls on my friendlist. So many waifus, so little time.

I am currently thinking about changing my avatar to a more masculine one instead of gender neutral so girls will be like "PeripheralVisionary is funny, cute, and has a fucking sexy avatar. I should friend him/send nudes".

So the question I want to discuss is, how much sex appeal does a forumers avatar carry, and the likelihood of friendship and perhaps more?


The square avatars will never bring out the true sexiness of a 2D character.

5542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Have you ever noticed an F below a CR forumers avatar, and then realize their avatar was sexy as fuck, and have you ever thought "Damn, that girl must be sexy as fuck. I should friend her." I admit, I feel for my ammoral lust at some points and look at me now, I have 143 girls on my friendlist. So many waifus, so little time.

I am currently thinking about changing my avatar to a more masculine one instead of gender neutral so girls will be like "PeripheralVisionary is funny, cute, and has a fucking sexy avatar. I should friend him/send nudes".

So the question I want to discuss is, how much sex appeal does a forumers avatar carry, and the likelihood of friendship and perhaps more?


You're truly a lecher.

445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/31/17
is my avi nico sexy
24290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 1/31/17

MADIBABY wrote:

is my avi nico sexy


Will I go to jail if I said I said yes?
5542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


MADIBABY wrote:

is my avi nico sexy


Will I go to jail if I said I said yes?


In jail you hear screams coming from PV.

NICO NICO NIIIIIIIIIII

That aside PV don't change your avatar.

its your signature avatar.
18165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Online
Posted 1/31/17

bemused_Bohemian wrote:
Idk: words, vocabulary, thoroughness of thought processes in posts (oh, wait, in real world I'm a guy. All we do is modulate airwave sounds with our mouths without forethought), how you treat your friends on this site carries far more weight than a sexy avatar. Avi is icing, the rest of "you" is the cake or reworded differently: avi is the hood ornament, the rest of you is the car..


Hood ornament still gets first glance, to see if it's worth looking in the window. Words are secondary, even if they do define the driver well.

Q: How often are you disappointed with this?
llunga 
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Mᴇᴡɴɪ
Offline
Posted 1/31/17 , edited 1/31/17

It won't be the nudes of the sexy avatar though.
Posted 1/31/17
Funny, I always suspect the opposite whenever I see an "attractive" avatar (they're not attractive irl, it's a trap, etc).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.