First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Everybody's on about donald trump, so let us discuss breakfast instead.
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
So. I was eating a cooked breakfast this-morning and came to the sudden realisation that I absolutely love breakfast. But this brought on a myriad of different thoughts in my head. What's the best breakfast? When should I have cooked food and when should I have cereal? Is the need to have a lovely breakfast in the morning going to make me fat in the future? Do i care? American or English? Pancakes, crepes or waffles?

Fuck.

Shit-post your thoughts about breakfast.
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
I like cereal
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17

Roboteki wrote:

I like cereal


Quote of the day. Well spoke fine sir.
10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
I never eat breakfast. I wake up in the morning and anything I try to eat until like 11 just tastes nasty.
29920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
I want to make pancake covered bacon for breakfast.
14720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
Whenever I go out to eat breakfast, I get two orders. First I get an order of french toast (preferably 3 slices if they are big ones), then I get an order of two Poached eggs with white toast and bacon. I love breakfast.
19759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
Breakfast has to be warm and it has to be done the Japanese way. I am talking steamed rice, miso soup, grilled fish or rolled egg omelette (tamagoyaki) and various side dishes. Familiar side dishes may include tsukemono (Japanese pickles), nori (dried seasoned seaweed), natto (fermented soy beans), kobachi (small side dishes which usually consist of vegetables), and green salad.

As for cereal it is best left for desperate times such as being late for work.
5301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
I had nachos.
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
2 eggs, sunny side up, wheat toast with butter, bacon and coffee
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17

Ranwolf wrote:

Breakfast has to be warm and it has to be done the Japanese way. I am talking steamed rice, miso soup, grilled fish or rolled egg omelette (tamagoyaki) and various side dishes. Familiar side dishes may include tsukemono (Japanese pickles), nori (dried seasoned seaweed), natto (fermented soy beans), kobachi (small side dishes which usually consist of vegetables), and green salad.

As for cereal it is best left for desperate times such as being late for work.


Damn i commend you for being able to make that a lot. Although I'd love to like eastern stuff, I'm much more in to western food personally D:
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17

sundin13 wrote:

Whenever I go out to eat breakfast, I get two orders. First I get an order of french toast (preferably 3 slices if they are big ones), then I get an order of two Poached eggs with white toast and bacon. I love breakfast.


Sounds like my kinda breakfast, where do you hit up? iHop? Man I wish we had iHop in england..
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
I drank tea for breakfast this morning.
22222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17

Barldonkulous wrote:


Roboteki wrote:

I like cereal


Quote of the day. Well spoke fine sir.


You have a Shino avatar. I like you.
19852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17
'I am usually in a rush to get to work, so wen I wake up it whatever I find at the time at the small convenient stores or gas station stores on my way to work. Usually a candy bar and a Gatorade. After all some people have to work 60 hours a week to pay their rent.
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/2/17 , edited 2/2/17

starshots wrote:

I drank tea for breakfast this morning.


Well ofcourse. I drink tea every morning before breakfast ^^. On the topic, do you have yours herbal, plain, with milk? Personally I lean towards the side of a nice milky brew, but perhaps that's my english nature.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.