First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do people cheat?
3030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/17
Besides a biological factor, I'd like to think that people cheat due to bumps on the road. For example, during times of high stress if the relationship is getting rocky; an outside force could take part in seeming like a knight in shining armor, making it seem like the grass is greener on the other side. There's also people who actually prey on folks like that whether they're man or woman. They see what they like and seem awesome while downplaying your relationship and making it seem like you're going through unfairness. Then the unlucky person falls for the trick and cheats.

There's also the shallow people who don't deem their relationship worthwhile, and are just using the other person. Like, you have your main squeeze and then your side chick or dick. Said person enjoys the side, and remains unhappy with the main, but because no one ends it, it just leads to a mess. I call this the back-up plans.

I don't cheat, but my fiance has taught me a lot in terms of wisdom and understanding the wrongdoings of others while I was still maturing out of my ignorant phase. I've also seen a lot of these situations whether they were psychological downfalls or sociological upbringings.

Just know the people you allow to be near you. Young love is fleeting but not impossible. A lot of people also don't realize that passion is usually the first to go down in a relationship, and that everything is romanticized nowadays. This is what I believe is causing issues with young relationships as they expect certain behaviors. I've seen too many people leave perfectly good relationships because the partner didn't work out and fit perfect as f*ck. Remember, we're all human. Don't give up if you've been cheated on though; self worth is important in finding the right one.

PS: on all relationships, COMMUNICATION IS A MUST!!!!!!!
3030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/17 , edited 2/4/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


llunga wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


llunga wrote:


kiraralove wrote:

Something I'll never understand: Why the hell do people cheat?

Have you ever been cheated on? Have you ever been the cheater? If you cheated, why did you do it?

I feel like finding a faithful partner isn't possible anymore these days.


It's not lol.


but it is possible.


For some people not in this lifetime.


sure for some unlucky ones


If you're not dead it's possible. If you're alive and it's impossible, then it's because you've already given up. :(
Tip: Live life and go do you. Build yourself up and people will surely come and find you.
1368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ya mum's house
Offline
Posted 2/4/17
Sometimes, it is just to see if they can. Othertimes, they aren't willing to let go of the person they are cheating on just yet, so they just chose to cheat until it eventually blows up in their face. However, this is just speculation.
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Columbus, OH
Offline
Posted 2/4/17
Boring sex life most of the time.
People get tired of the same old thing if don't do something new every now and then.
30366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/4/17

Cameronrupek101 wrote:

Boring sex life most of the time.
People get tired of the same old thing if don't do something new every now and then.


Which i always found funny since sex means so little.
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Columbus, OH
Offline
Posted 2/4/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Cameronrupek101 wrote:

Boring sex life most of the time.
People get tired of the same old thing if don't do something new every now and then.


Which i always found funny since sex means so little.


yeah same
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Columbus, OH
Offline
Posted 2/4/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Cameronrupek101 wrote:

Boring sex life most of the time.
People get tired of the same old thing if don't do something new every now and then.


Which i always found funny since sex means so little.


My first time was so....boring
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/17
i find it funny how nobody wants to admit that they actually have cheated, or are trying to play the victim right now lolz

42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/17

Cameronrupek101 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Cameronrupek101 wrote:

Boring sex life most of the time.
People get tired of the same old thing if don't do something new every now and then.


Which i always found funny since sex means so little.


My first time was so....boring


must've had a bad partner then
30366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/5/17

master_tige wrote:

i find it funny how nobody wants to admit that they actually have cheated, or are trying to play the victim right now lolz



because i have never cheated :D?

I break up with someone if it isn't working out thats how you should do it :3
30366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/5/17

master_tige wrote:


Cameronrupek101 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Cameronrupek101 wrote:

Boring sex life most of the time.
People get tired of the same old thing if don't do something new every now and then.


Which i always found funny since sex means so little.


My first time was so....boring


must've had a bad partner then


or not enjoy sex which is highly possible.
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


master_tige wrote:

i find it funny how nobody wants to admit that they actually have cheated, or are trying to play the victim right now lolz



because i have never cheated :D?

I break up with someone if it isn't working out thats how you should do it :3


not really talking bout you, but okay. i'm talking about the people who have but aren't speaking up about it. there really isn't any shame into cheating, but i think people will understand more why some people act upon cheating or w/e
30366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/5/17

master_tige wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


master_tige wrote:

i find it funny how nobody wants to admit that they actually have cheated, or are trying to play the victim right now lolz



because i have never cheated :D?

I break up with someone if it isn't working out thats how you should do it :3


not really talking bout you, but okay. i'm talking about the people who have but aren't speaking up about it. there really isn't any shame into cheating, but i think people will understand more why some people act upon cheating or w/e


isn't any shame? i think its one of the worst things a person can do up there next to abuse imo that is shameful.
62377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

isn't any shame? i think its one of the worst things a person can do up there next to abuse imo that is shameful.


Why is that? I personally don't think it holds a candle to abuse; though it is certainly dishonest, and I agree that cheaters are probably right to expect they'd be frowned upon.
30366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/5/17

staphen wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

isn't any shame? i think its one of the worst things a person can do up there next to abuse imo that is shameful.


Why is that? I personally don't think it holds a candle to abuse; though it is certainly dishonest, and I agree that cheaters are probably right to expect they'd be frowned upon.



I have been cheated on an abused and honestly cheating was much more a painful experience.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.