First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Super Bowl LI
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Shrieking Shack
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
I'll be cheering on the Falcons.

But no matter who wins I’m hoping for a good game with lots of Touchdowns!
57228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
colorful colorado
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
I thought this thread what about chinese food or a restaurant?
29920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17

sundin13 wrote:


jeffcoatstephen wrote:

I would like to see the Falcons cremate the Patriots and Tom Brady having to be forced to retire due to some major injury.


There is no greater poor sportsmanship than wishing injury on someone.


Well good because I don't care for sports. Just like politics and religion I wish I would never hear or see it again.
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
Shhiiii!!!!
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
awesome half time show
59882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Buried under a pi...
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
I don't care for either one of the teams and the commercials are always available online later so I just skip the Super Bowl. I'll pick and choose the commercials I want to see later. (Usually the Doritos and some of the tire commercials). If I cared for the teams I'd probably check in, but not watch the whole thing. I have more practical uses for my time. ... LIKE ANIME! Don't get me wrong--I think it's pretty cool a game can be such a part of American culture, but I have other interests so I try to take advantage of the time when most people are watching TV. It's also a GREAT time to stock up on snacks--chips are super cheap, for example.
13474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
21-3 at the half? Wasn't expecting that.
985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17

MysticGon wrote:

I wish we could just skip the 3 hour formality and give Patriots their rings. Anyone else watching the vanquishing of Atlanta or are you more interested in the commercials? Either way it's a good excuse to stuff yourself with fatty foods and hang out with friends.


Before the game I felt the same way and I almost put money on New England, now I'm glad I didn't.
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17

rebadv wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

I wish we could just skip the 3 hour formality and give Patriots their rings. Anyone else watching the vanquishing of Atlanta or are you more interested in the commercials? Either way it's a good excuse to stuff yourself with fatty foods and hang out with friends.


Before the game I felt the same way and I almost put money on New England, now I'm glad I didn't.


I know... sheesh... Atlanta is tearing that ass up... Brady is shook, everyone is dropping passes... it's a bloodbath.
8921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
Looks like Trump may have been right about crime in Atlanta. A beatdown like this can't possibly be legal.
57934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
I walked down the hall in my apartment building to our fitness room. Turned the game on for a few moments. Nope. TSM has a better chance of winning the LCS.
8829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
Lol people and their sportsball
36229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 2/5/17

jeffcoatstephen wrote:


sundin13 wrote:


jeffcoatstephen wrote:

I would like to see the Falcons cremate the Patriots and Tom Brady having to be forced to retire due to some major injury.


There is no greater poor sportsmanship than wishing injury on someone.


Well good because I don't care for sports. Just like politics and religion I wish I would never hear or see it again.


I dislike sports highly and do not watch them, though I would never wish injury, death or bad things to happen to them. While I don't like sports, I do respect the fact that they train hard for what they do and also love what they are doing. That's like someone wishing injury or death on me just because I like watching anime and they don't. Think about how hard the athletes train for the Olympics. Would you say the same about that or one of those athletes? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you need to bash it, the people who do it, or the people who like it.
26908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
Going down to wire

28-28
20199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/5/17
I tuned in with 5 minutes to go

Holy shit
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.