Post Reply Buddy count wrong
25605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/5/17 , edited 2/6/17
When I look at my Crunchyroll buddy list, I see a number stating that I have 29 friends. However, that seems to be incorrect. I counted and there were only 28 buddies in my list. Would it be possible to fix that? It's a minor inconvenience, but it irritates me.
Der Zoodirektor
26698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 2/6/17 , edited 2/6/17

Nalaniel wrote:

When I look at my Crunchyroll buddy list, I see a number stating that I have 29 friends. However, that seems to be incorrect. I counted and there were only 28 buddies in my list. Would it be possible to fix that? It's a minor inconvenience, but it irritates me.


Should be fixed.
25605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/17/17 , edited 2/17/17
The issue appeared again. It would be great if someone could take a look and fix it.
Der Zoodirektor
26698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 2/17/17 , edited 2/18/17

Nalaniel wrote:

The issue appeared again. It would be great if someone could take a look and fix it.


Done.
25605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/3/17 , edited 4/3/17
I am pretty embarrassed about asking for help again, but I cannot stand inaccuracies. T_T
Der Zoodirektor
26698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 4/3/17 , edited 4/4/17

Nalaniel wrote:

I am pretty embarrassed about asking for help again, but I cannot stand inaccuracies. T_T


Fixed.
25605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/23/17 , edited 4/23/17
Okay, one more time. I apologise for the inconveniences caused by my erratic behaviour, Shinryou-senpai.
Der Zoodirektor
26698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 4/23/17 , edited 4/23/17

Nalaniel wrote:

Okay, one more time. I apologise for the inconveniences caused by my erratic behaviour, Shinryou-senpai.


You need to make more steady friends
You must be logged in to post.