Post Reply If there is an influx of people that would transform American into the land of tomorrow, what would you do?
5641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 2/7/17
As topic suggested, I myself would let immigrants come in and transform America into the land of tomorrow. But that is just my thought and idea, personally I would not know if there would be an influx of beggars on the street and safety problems, no offense.
America has been good in this area, I'll leave the decision to you
14957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/17
What is this "land of tomorrow"?
One Punch Mod
99323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/7/17 , edited 10/21/17

fredreload wrote:

As topic suggested, I myself would let immigrants come in and transform America into the land of tomorrow. But that is just my thought and idea, personally I would not know if there would be an influx of beggars on the street and safety problems, no offense.
America has been good in this area, I'll leave the decision to you


This is completely meaningless if you don't bother saying what you mean by "land of tomorrow." Aren't all of us, just by living today, wherever we live, contributing to a land of tomorrow?
14957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/17
Maybe he means the dead cities from Mad Max: Beyond the Thunderdome. Tomorrow-orrowland.
5641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 2/7/17 , edited 2/7/17
Tomorrowland the movie = =, surely you've seen it?

Link from imdb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1964418/
5641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 2/7/17

gornotck wrote:

Maybe he means the dead cities from Mad Max: Beyond the Thunderdome. Tomorrow-orrowland.


Immortal Joe
One Punch Mod
99323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/7/17

fredreload wrote:

Tomorrowland the movie = =, surely you've seen it?

Link from imdb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1964418/


I've heard of it, but I've not seen it, nor do I know of any reason why I surely would have. I think I heard it was crap.

Anyway, if that is what you were referring to, it would have been helpful for you to say so. After all, you might have meant that America would be transformed into one huge vineyard: http://www.landoftomorrowwine.com/
5641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 2/7/17 , edited 2/7/17

lorreen wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Tomorrowland the movie = =, surely you've seen it?

Link from imdb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1964418/


I've heard of it, but I've not seen it, nor do I know of any reason why I surely would have. I think I heard it was crap.

Anyway, if that is what you were referring to, it would have been helpful for you to say so. After all, you might have meant that America would be transformed into one huge vineyard: http://www.landoftomorrowwine.com/


Lol that would be awesome too. I am not particularly against immigrants as long as they don't cause any troubles. Anyway being an Asian, having seen both East and West I thought America could open up more. Cheers
Image from Final Fantasy Vii

5641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 2/9/17
Lots of kind people, although that my not be my original thought, thanks and work hard!
210634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 6/5/17
how do you even define a land of tomorrow ?
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wordforge
Offline
Posted 10/20/17 , edited 10/20/17
Land of Tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6zRmOLTwo
A generalized way of saying Utopia(or paradise), preferably your version of Utopia, followed by a description of what your Utopia looks like. Like how they tried to portray Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory with a sense of awe and wonder.

2464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 10/21/17
anyone who comes in legally I accept them, if not nope not going to happen. there's not much of a transformation to take place, but they must reform to America, I'm not reforming to them (regarding culture, religion and/or language). America has many not just one, or the one's which suit you.
Posted 10/21/17
Just let them do what they want..
You must be logged in to post.