First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
England
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Shinjy wrote:

yo! it sucks


not really. England is just too rainy.
Posted 3/30/08

ailin350 wrote:

not really. England is just too rainy.


trust me, a lot of things suck. the volatile weather is the least of my worries

18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Shinjy wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

not really. England is just too rainy.


trust me, a lot of things suck. the volatile weather is the least of my worries



oh, what else sucks?
Posted 3/30/08

ailin350 wrote:

oh, what else sucks?


education, transport, health, crime...
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Shinjy wrote:
education, transport, health, crime...


Well, don't you guys have free health care and education? It's good that you don't pay tax in England. In Canada, well, in the place I live, you pay 13% of tax on everything you purchase.
Posted 3/30/08

ailin350 wrote:

Well, don't you guys have free health care and education? It's good that you don't pay tax in England. In Canada, well, in the place I live, you pay 13% of tax on everything you purchase.


it's free so dat's why it's bad. uni used to be free. i have to pay around 3k a year on tuition fees. the NHS (National Health Service) hospitals are dirty dats y people get MRSA. a lot of goods have VAT (value added tax) at 17.5%...

14504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
its ok but theres too many old people and annoying kids
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Shinjy wrote:
it's free so dat's why it's bad. uni used to be free. i have to pay around 3k a year on tuition fees. the NHS (National Health Service) hospitals are dirty dats y people get MRSA. a lot of goods have VAT (value added tax) at 17.5%...



VAT? well, not on books right? 3k a year for university isn't that much. I bet it's even more in Hong Kong.
16297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
england has good economics. VAT is good. and that UNI fee of yours is decent rob...uni loans are often very good...MRSA is around but not vital at the moment...and its not just us.
Posted 3/30/08

ailin350 wrote:

VAT? well, not on books right? 3k a year for university isn't that much. I bet it's even more in Hong Kong.


not sure if books r taxed. alcohol is taxed tho!
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Shinjy wrote:
not sure if books r taxed. alcohol is taxed tho!


ohh, what about houses?
Posted 3/30/08

ailin350 wrote:

ohh, what about houses?


i dnt think so but there's something called Housing/council Tax
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Shinjy wrote:
i dnt think so but there's something called Housing/council Tax


ohh, we have that. I think 16% transfer tax
Posted 3/30/08

ailin350 wrote:

ohh, we have that. I think 16% transfer tax


dis is gettin too technical. it's doin me head in!
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i dont live on england...but dam if i do i would go to the manchester/chelsea games every weekend....
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.