First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The Smartest and The Most Reasonable Forumers And Why You Think They Are
27185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17
I'm still around, actually started checking the forum again recently. Have been busy managing my crazy--therapy--cuttin' back from jumpin' into doors and things. While I was doing that and handling the home environment participating in the political discussions here didn't seem too appealing (was waiting for people to start sobering up from elections).

24118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

ninjitsuko wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Oh yeah, whatever happened to him.

I mean her, I mean... Wait what?


Pretty sure PrinceJudar just got tired of the political nonsense. After awhile, it does run its course and gets more cumbersome than not (which is one of the reasons why my posting has declined over the past few days).

On Topic:

Xanthar - Say what you will, he was pretty clever. The only "issue" I ever had was him deliberately trolling at times - but, alas, even I do that when I'm fed up with the political back and forth on CR. There were a few times where he wasn't trolling that kind of shined a light into what most people thought was a bottomless pit of trollness.
Dark_Alma - There's some bias because he's a bit of a nerd when it comes to his field (geology) - just like I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to mathematics and programming. He tries to be a voice of reason when he jumps into threads (even political ones).
mxdan - He may have his bias but he is a stickler for facts and information. It's one of the coolest things about him when he gets into a semi-serious or political thread.

There's more - most of which have been mentioned already. Thanks for throwing me on the list a few times!


I disagree with your first choice, but other than that, I see nothing too bad.
11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

PrinceJudar wrote:

I'm still around, actually started checking the forum again recently. Have been busy managing my crazy--therapy--cuttin' back from jumpin' into doors and things. While I was doing that and handling the home environment participating in the political discussions here didn't seem to appealing (was waiting for people to start sobering up from elections).



Yaaaay we missed you. And now we can hopefully pin down what your gender is hopefully.
11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ninjitsuko wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Oh yeah, whatever happened to him.

I mean her, I mean... Wait what?


Pretty sure PrinceJudar just got tired of the political nonsense. After awhile, it does run its course and gets more cumbersome than not (which is one of the reasons why my posting has declined over the past few days).

On Topic:

Xanthar - Say what you will, he was pretty clever. The only "issue" I ever had was him deliberately trolling at times - but, alas, even I do that when I'm fed up with the political back and forth on CR. There were a few times where he wasn't trolling that kind of shined a light into what most people thought was a bottomless pit of trollness.
Dark_Alma - There's some bias because he's a bit of a nerd when it comes to his field (geology) - just like I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to mathematics and programming. He tries to be a voice of reason when he jumps into threads (even political ones).
mxdan - He may have his bias but he is a stickler for facts and information. It's one of the coolest things about him when he gets into a semi-serious or political thread.

There's more - most of which have been mentioned already. Thanks for throwing me on the list a few times!


I disagree with your first choice, but other than that, I see nothing too bad.


Pretty much this
qwueri 
21101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Yaaaay we missed you. And now we can hopefully pin down what your gender is hopefully.


Does it really matter on a forum?

*OT: seems like most of the stand-outs have already been mentioned.
27185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Yaaaay we missed you. And now we can hopefully pin down what your gender is hopefully.


Good luck with that one, mate.

242178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17
reasonable forumers.. oh wow, so they do exist


11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

qwueri wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Yaaaay we missed you. And now we can hopefully pin down what your gender is hopefully.


Does it really matter on a forum?

*OT: seems like most of the stand-outs have already been mentioned.


I mean its just a bit jarring to hear someone calling themselves "prince" be referred to as female especially when they have the M under their avatar.
11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

PrinceJudar wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Yaaaay we missed you. And now we can hopefully pin down what your gender is hopefully.


Good luck with that one, mate.



...so youre not gonna tell us?
24118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

octorockandroll wrote:


qwueri wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Yaaaay we missed you. And now we can hopefully pin down what your gender is hopefully.


Does it really matter on a forum?

*OT: seems like most of the stand-outs have already been mentioned.


I mean its just a bit jarring to hear someone calling themselves "prince" be referred to as female especially when they have the M under their avatar.


The M I assumed means master, just like how my M means masochist (Not Masturbator)
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I disagree with your first choice, but other than that, I see nothing too bad.


Oh, I know it isn't a popular opinion. Choices weren't really in any specific order, just to clarify. Xanthar definitely made his enemies and friends on this forum for various reasons. At the same time, I can't fault him for having a strong opinion that wasn't popular on these forums (or is it? ... kind of hard to tell these days lol). I thought there were times where he genuinely attempted to convey his perspective until he felt overwhelmed by those who constantly went against his own opinion and then would get slapped down by moderators because of his brash behavior in response to it.

Not making excuses for him - just that he was one of the people who were outside of the pre-existing list and I (personally) felt there was a reasonable, intelligent person underneath the surface troll that most of his posts were nearing the time he self-nuked.
27185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17
Guess I'll list my own.

1. BlueOni
2. Sundin13
3. Auroraloose
4. theYchromosome
5. Runec




One Punch Mod
104642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

Ranwolf wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Careful, no hate.



Relax PV I can express a single opinion about the man, it's repeating it in a vicious manner that earns me a ban.


Actually, please do not use this thread to point out the forumers you don't like or don't respect or who irritate you, or whatever. That is quite outside the spirit of this thread, and threads with that purpose are not appropriate here. I've edited your post.
11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 2/8/17 , edited 2/8/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I am sorry, but I must post one celebratory gif of his demise.





PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Careful, no hate.



(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.