First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply I couldn't avoid political threads, so I made one myself and immediately regretted it.
14725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17
Color Gamut Standards




^ Color Gamut According to US Citizens


Anywaaaay, after this election cycle I think I heard enough opinions from all sides to be able to nail down my own values.

With that out of the way I now know where my party allegiance stands. No longer will I identify as independent (probably, even though I will still vote as I please... not blindly along a party line).

I now from this day take up the banner of... EDIT: Finally, someone recognized it! Yes, the Pirate Party... I'm raising the black sail.





2288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17
Sounds fun. Why don't you tell us more about this banner you've taken up? I'm not familiar with it.
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17
Neat
runec 
39028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17

GreatLordBalzak wrote:
I now from this day take up the banner of...


Not sure if sail or Trump's hair.
8324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17
It's panties blowing in the wind...isn't it? What are the motivations?
25691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17

1stladyent wrote:

It's panties blowing in the wind...isn't it? What are the motivations?


To find a home for every imouto with an onii chan such as myself.
8324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

It's panties blowing in the wind...isn't it? What are the motivations?


To find a home for every imouto with an onii chan such as myself.


What about the diplomacy policies?
25691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17

1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

It's panties blowing in the wind...isn't it? What are the motivations?


To find a home for every imouto with an onii chan such as myself.


What about the diplomacy policies?


All your imoutos belong to PV.
8324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

It's panties blowing in the wind...isn't it? What are the motivations?


To find a home for every imouto with an onii chan such as myself.


What about the diplomacy policies?


All your imoutos belong to PV.


You would probably die of bloodloss if my imoutos belonged to you.
22005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 2/9/17 , edited 2/9/17
Yay! Another Pirate Party supporter! I'm trying to get members so that I can start one in my own country, but so far no takers. ;_;
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 2/9/17
sounds fake but ok
14725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 2/9/17

Mishio1 wrote:

Sounds fun. Why don't you tell us more about this banner you've taken up? I'm not familiar with it.


Well here's a few of the Pirate Party Stances:

Copyright Reform / Anti Patent Trolling
Protect Civil Rights
Government Transparency
Protect Privacy
Internet Neutrality
Direct Democracy (as opposed to representative democracy, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!)
25691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 2/10/17

1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

It's panties blowing in the wind...isn't it? What are the motivations?


To find a home for every imouto with an onii chan such as myself.


What about the diplomacy policies?


All your imoutos belong to PV.


You would probably die of bloodloss if my imoutos belonged to you.


Are they vampires?
8324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

It's panties blowing in the wind...isn't it? What are the motivations?


To find a home for every imouto with an onii chan such as myself.


What about the diplomacy policies?


All your imoutos belong to PV.


You would probably die of bloodloss if my imoutos belonged to you.


Are they vampires?


Nope, I'm the only vampire - however, they are descendants of Adonis and Aphrodite. They will make you projectile bleed from your nose once you set your eyes on them. Loli in the face, goddess everywhere else. I feed them my blood as I have too much.
llunga 
4841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Mᴇᴡɴɪ
Offline
Posted 2/10/17


I'm doing a very good job neglecting my studies right now. Oh boy.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.