Post Reply Recommendations Like Oreshura?
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / нαωαιι
Offline
Posted 2/12/17
So about 2 days ago, I started watching Oreshura and since I'm finished with the anime, I wanted to get your guys opinions on anime similar to that? That Romance / Comedy Genre. Just to list a few, I've seen:

WAGANARIA! [I've Also Seen The Spin-Off Series]

Nisekoi

My Little Monster [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun]

Masamune-kun's Revenge [Currently Watching]


And that's about it, still pretty new to the Romance genre and I was wondering if there were a mixture of both Romance & Comedy.

.

I absolutely loved Oreshura, that even myself took the time to make this.


7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/17
There are actually quite a few comedy/romance anime available in the Crunchyroll catalog right now. Here are three I liked: 1. Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions, 2. Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, 3. Inu X Boku Secret Service. There are quite a few more (if you are interested just ask) and great work on the Oreshura banner!

wyrvan 
64511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/17

VisionKibou wrote:

So about 2 days ago, I started watching Oreshura and since I'm finished with the anime, I wanted to get your guys opinions on anime similar to that? That Romance / Comedy Genre. Just to list a few, I've seen:

WAGANARIA! [I've Also Seen The Spin-Off Series]

Nisekoi

My Little Monster [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun]

Masamune-kun's Revenge [Currently Watching]


And that's about it, still pretty new to the Romance genre and I was wondering if there were a mixture of both Romance & Comedy.

.

I absolutely loved Oreshura, that even myself took the time to make this.




Here are a few more you might want to try.

MY love STORY!!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/my-love-story

Love Lab - A comedy about girls that are clueless about romance.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/love-lab

Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend-
http://www.crunchyroll.com/saekano-how-to-raise-a-boring-girlfriend-

This Art Club Has a Problem!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/this-art-club-has-a-problem

Chihayafuru - A high school / sports drama with an underlying romance on a slow simmer and a healthy dose of comedy. Really good.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/chihayafuru




207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / нαωαιι
Offline
Posted 2/13/17

SpaceJakey64 wrote:

There are actually quite a few comedy/romance anime available in the Crunchyroll catalog right now. Here are three I liked: 1. Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions, 2. Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, 3. Inu X Boku Secret Service. There are quite a few more (if you are interested just ask) and great work on the Oreshura banner!



Thanks! I'll check those out later. Just started watching INVADERS of the ROKUJYOMA!? and I'm halfway through finishing the series. And it did take me a while to make that banner, lol, since my program crashed on me, and I had to do it from scratch.
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / нαωαιι
Offline
Posted 2/13/17

wyrvan wrote:


VisionKibou wrote:

So about 2 days ago, I started watching Oreshura and since I'm finished with the anime, I wanted to get your guys opinions on anime similar to that? That Romance / Comedy Genre. Just to list a few, I've seen:

WAGANARIA! [I've Also Seen The Spin-Off Series]

Nisekoi

My Little Monster [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun]

Masamune-kun's Revenge [Currently Watching]


And that's about it, still pretty new to the Romance genre and I was wondering if there were a mixture of both Romance & Comedy.

.

I absolutely loved Oreshura, that even myself took the time to make this.




Here are a few more you might want to try.

MY love STORY!!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/my-love-story

Love Lab - A comedy about girls that are clueless about romance.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/love-lab

Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend-
http://www.crunchyroll.com/saekano-how-to-raise-a-boring-girlfriend-

This Art Club Has a Problem!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/this-art-club-has-a-problem

Chihayafuru - A high school / sports drama with an underlying romance on a slow simmer and a healthy dose of comedy. Really good.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/chihayafuru






I'll definitely check those out later. Thanks For The Suggestions!
You must be logged in to post.