Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply How would you react to this situation?
49655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/14/17
Here's the scenario:


You're home alone. There is no one with you and you'll be alone for a few hours. While you're alone let out a sneeze. It's not loud but it's not soft either. It's just the right sound. After you sneeze, your cellphone rings letting you know you got a call. The number is unknown. Instead of ignoring it you decide to answer the phone call. Over the phone in a whispered tone of voice the person says "Bless you" then hangs up.

Or imagine the caller being a person you know but lives nowhere near you and says "bless you" then hangs up.

Your response to this.
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/13/17
"Geez, Qualeshia. Enough with the prank calls already" -
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/13/17
Chances are if I don't know the number, then I wouldn't answer in the first place.
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/13/17
I normally answer unknown numbers after few seconds of the robo call with "fuck you!" and hang up.
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/13/17
2254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States,New...
Offline
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/13/17
i'd never pick up in the first place
26275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/13/17
"If this is someone trying to kill me or something, just do it. No need to waste everyone's time with this bush-whacking bs."
49655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/13/17


Funny you posted this. I'm actually watching the anime right now.
49655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/13/17

Apholo wrote:

Chances are if I don't know the number, then I wouldn't answer in the first place.





tangorat wrote:

I normally answer unknown numbers after few seconds of the robo call with "fuck you!" and hang up.





RyokoAyekaLover wrote:

i'd never pick up in the first place



You people are no fun.
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/14/17

qualeshia3 wrote:

You people are no fun.


Sorry That's what I would really do though.
49655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/14/17

Apholo wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

You people are no fun.


Sorry That's what I would really do though.


Alright what if it was a number you knew but the person is nowhere near your house?
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/14/17

qualeshia3 wrote:

Alright what if it was a number you knew but the person is nowhere near your house?


Well I'd be confused and think about it. I'd probably call them back too, and ask them what that was about....and depending on their answer I may either laugh it off (if it was a coincidence), or proceed to call the cops (if they had like hidden cameras or something in my house).
49655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/14/17

Apholo wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Alright what if it was a number you knew but the person is nowhere near your house?


Well I'd be confused and think about it. I'd probably call them back too, and ask them what that was about....and depending on their answer I may either laugh it off (if it was a coincidence), or proceed to call the cops (if they had like hidden cameras or something in my house).


There are no hidden cameras just some strange phenomenon.
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/14/17

qualeshia3 wrote:

There are no hidden cameras just some strange phenomenon.


If it was some strange phenomenon, I wouldn't worry about it. Too carefree, I know. I really wouldn't wanna worry about the details
49655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/13/17 , edited 2/14/17

Apholo wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

There are no hidden cameras just some strange phenomenon.


If it was some strange phenomenon, I wouldn't worry about it. Too carefree, I know. I really wouldn't wanna worry about the details



Just a little bit.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.