First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Strawberry Milk
7320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 2/14/17
When was the last time you had strawberry milk?

How often do you drink strawberry milk?

How much do you love strawberry milk?

I'm about to drink my 3rd glass today. The last one I had was about 2 hours ago.

Yesterday I had 4 glasses.

Strawberry milk is the only thing that has been able to make me happy. I owe my life to strawberry milk.
5542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/17
Strawberry milk is best flavor. I don't drink it often however.
2429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Offline
Posted 2/14/17 , edited 2/14/17
This is wonderful, another person who bears a passion for the flavors they indulge in. I seldom drink strawberry milk, but I truly enjoy it. I tend to drink it in the summertime, usually at random however I recall the last two times I had strawberry milk being during the holidays.

Hmm...now that I think about it, maybe strawberry milk is something my subconscious regards as celebratory? Anyway, embrace your acquired taste for this dairy product.
19685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/14/17
I dont always get it but I do enjoy the taste.
7320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 2/14/17

salamisama wrote:

This is wonderful, another person who bears a passion for the flavors they indulge in. I seldom drink strawberry milk, but I truly enjoy it. I tend to drink it in the summertime, usually at random however I recall the last two times I had strawberry milk being during the holidays.

Hmm...now that I think about it, maybe strawberry milk is something my subconscious regards as celebratory? Anyway, embrace your acquired taste for this dairy product.


My subconscious (and normal conscious) definitely associates strawberry milk with celebration.

Because every time I drink some strawberry milk, I celebrate.
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 2/14/17
The last time I drank strawberry milk was in elementary school, and it was decent. I should try it again sometime.
2429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Offline
Posted 2/14/17

Ocale wrote:


salamisama wrote:

This is wonderful, another person who bears a passion for the flavors they indulge in. I seldom drink strawberry milk, but I truly enjoy it. I tend to drink it in the summertime, usually at random however I recall the last two times I had strawberry milk being during the holidays.

Hmm...now that I think about it, maybe strawberry milk is something my subconscious regards as celebratory? Anyway, embrace your acquired taste for this dairy product.


My subconscious (and normal conscious) definitely associates strawberry milk with celebration.

Because every time I drink some strawberry milk, I celebrate.


Then you have won, you reign victor beside delight and satisfaction.
One Punch Mod
116903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/14/17
A long, long time ago. Probably when my age was still in single digits.

Even then I didn't like it much. I'm sure I'd find it even more disgusting today. In my imagination it is pretty horrible.

Milk blended with actual fresh or frozen strawberries and no added sugar might be kind of nice though.

48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/14/17
I don't like the taste of strawberry milk.
19842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/14/17
Well as I am lactose intolerant and don't care for refined sugar I've never drank commercially prepared strawberry milk . Also who the hell would mix an acidic fruit like strawberries with milk, last time I checked acid should not be mixed with milk.
2045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/17

LunaTakimoto wrote:

Strawberry milk is best flavor. I don't drink it often however.


Well if you did drink it often, it probably wouldn't be the best flavor of milk to you after awhile.
23927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Batcave
Offline
Posted 2/15/17
Every vegan on this site:

621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Online
Posted 2/16/17
Not sure why I don't drink it more. It tastes amazing, which is sort of funny since I hate eating strawberries on their own lol.
10740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/17 , edited 2/22/17
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
O / USA
Online
Posted 2/16/17
It's awesome but I haven't had it in forever. Sometimes dairy milk makes me sick, so lately I like almond and rice milk way more.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.