First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply female uc pilot
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 2/14/08
i realized ever since z more girls pilots ms than guys like the shrike team and almost all the girls are prfessional skilled pilots which make wing sexist and make seed female pilots look like rookies
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

tsubasanunicorn wrote:

i realized ever since z more girls pilots ms than guys like the shrike team and almost all the girls are prfessional skilled pilots which make wing and oo sexist and make seed female pilots look like rookies


How does 00 make it look sexist? And the Strike Team kept dying the minute it appeared.
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:

i realized ever since z more girls pilots ms than guys like the shrike team and almost all the girls are prfessional skilled pilots which make wing and oo sexist and make seed female pilots look like rookies


How does 00 make it look sexist? And the Strike Team kept dying the minute it appeared.


well you see one female pilot in 00 the shrink team don't whine unlike those astray girls
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:

i realized ever since z more girls pilots ms than guys like the shrike team and almost all the girls are prfessional skilled pilots which make wing and oo sexist and make seed female pilots look like rookies


How does 00 make it look sexist? And the Strike Team kept dying the minute it appeared.


well you see one female pilot in 00 the shrink team don't whine unlike those astray girls


Yes. Nena Trinity is a cunt (see episode 18. You'll know why)

Well the.....eh......STRIKE Team didn't stay alive long enough to get much whine from them.

Don't much care for Astray girls so....yippidy doo to them~
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

tsubasanunicorn wrote:



well you see one female pilot in 00 the shrink team don't whine unlike those astray girls


Actually, there is more than one now.

Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:



well you see one female pilot in 00 the shrink team don't whine unlike those astray girls


Actually, there is more than one now.



but is there a female gundam pilot that is skilled in 00
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:



well you see one female pilot in 00 the shrink team don't whine unlike those astray girls


Actually, there is more than one now.



but is there a female gundam pilot that is skilled in 00


Define skilled.
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:



well you see one female pilot in 00 the shrink team don't whine unlike those astray girls


Actually, there is more than one now.



but is there a female gundam pilot that is skilled in 00


Define skilled.


professional
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


professional


Let's see.......she surpasses others in 00, but not as much as others in the UC series that I know.

Better than the Strike Team. I know that.

She's also skilled at being a bitch if that counts *laughs*

But the other Trinities are better than she is.

Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


professional


Let's see.......she surpasses others in 00, but not as much as others in the UC series that I know.

Better than the Strike Team. I know that.

She's also skilled at being a bitch if that counts *laughs*

But the other Trinities are better than she is.



well she's not a gundam ms pilot
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


professional


Let's see.......she surpasses others in 00, but not as much as others in the UC series that I know.

Better than the Strike Team. I know that.

She's also skilled at being a bitch if that counts *laughs*

But the other Trinities are better than she is.



well she's not a gundam ms pilot


Well if you actually watched the series, you would know that there are TWO female ms pilots.

One of which is a Gundam pilot and is also the one I've been talking about.
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


professional


Let's see.......she surpasses others in 00, but not as much as others in the UC series that I know.

Better than the Strike Team. I know that.

She's also skilled at being a bitch if that counts *laughs*

But the other Trinities are better than she is.



well she's not a gundam ms pilot


Well if you actually watched the series, you would know that there are TWO female ms pilots.

One of which is a Gundam pilot and is also the one I've been talking about.


sorry i was busy and a gundam show with weak ms seems boring
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
and i saw those Gundam Throne
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
but i'll check it out in the future
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


sorry i was busy and a gundam show with weak ms seems boring


Well the busy part I understand.

But you need to look beyond the weak ms and see what is going on behind it all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.