First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Any of the Crunchyroll girls available for date?
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17
Any cute Crunchyroll white girls on the front page available for date? Fred is looking into it
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17
Specific with the white girls eh ?
21890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17


My reaction exactly
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17
Well, alright, maybe friends then, they just keep showing up on the front page >.<
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17

starshots wrote:

Good luck


Hey starshots my Crunchyroll imouto, long time no see
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / erhhhh
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17
Oh noey
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17
Guys, what do I need to get a girlfriend?
12305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17
Don't get your hopes up mate, if it were this easy we'd have all done it by now
8839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17
only 4 dem wyte gurls bby
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17

jaragnaros wrote:

Don't get your hopes up mate, if it were this easy we'd have all done it by now


But seriously, how hard is this? 10 years and I have not managed to get one, that means my methods are wrong, my personality is wrong, or my face is wrong
8839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:


jaragnaros wrote:

Don't get your hopes up mate, if it were this easy we'd have all done it by now


But seriously, how hard is this? 10 years and I have not managed to get one, that means my methods are wrong, my personality is wrong, or my face is wrong


You should try going to cafes, then.
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


fredreload wrote:


jaragnaros wrote:

Don't get your hopes up mate, if it were this easy we'd have all done it by now


But seriously, how hard is this? 10 years and I have not managed to get one, that means my methods are wrong, my personality is wrong, or my face is wrong


You should try going to cafes, then.


That only means girls would not like me if they now who I am completely = =, I am uncool to the extreme to be honest, the model of Otaku
8839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload [

That only means girls would not like me if they now who I am completely = =, I am uncool to the extreme to be honest, the model of Otaku


Have you learned nothing from the anime you watch, then?! You MAKE them like you and your anime! Make them BELIEVE! DANCE and SING! Girls like that. Abs, too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.