First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Any of the Crunchyroll girls available for date?
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


fredreload [

That only means girls would not like me if they now who I am completely = =, I am uncool to the extreme to be honest, the model of Otaku


Have you learned nothing from the anime you watch, then?! You MAKE them like you and your anime! Make them BELIEVE! DANCE and SING! Girls like that. Abs, too.


Girls like bad guys, we nerds get picked on and the next second the girl is gone.


P.S And I am the classic example of it happening at my face
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload

Girls like bad guys, we nerds get picked on and the next second the girl is gone.


P.S And I am the classic example of it happening at my face


That's not true. Girls like interesting guys, bad or good. Maybe you just aren't expressing yourself in a flattery, flashy manner. Not super flashy, but enough to grab attention. It's easily picked up when men aren't confident in themselves, too. Or overconfident, for that matter.
14684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17
How can we arbitrarily tell you what you should do if we do not know own what you have done or what kind of meat you are shopping for? All we know is that you like pearlescent flesh.
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


fredreload

Girls like bad guys, we nerds get picked on and the next second the girl is gone.


P.S And I am the classic example of it happening at my face


That's not true. Girls like interesting guys, bad or good. Maybe you just aren't expressing yourself in a flattery, flashy manner. Not super flashy, but enough to grab attention. It's easily picked up when men aren't confident in themselves, too. Or overconfident, for that matter.


I agree, I am usually not confident in myself, and the other party knows when to strike. Maybe I shouldn't care so much after all, when the entire world is on my ass = =, sorry it feels like that sometimes
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload

I agree, I am usually not confident in myself, and the other party knows when to strike. Maybe I shouldn't care so much after all, when the entire world is on my ass = =, sorry it feels like that sometimes


I knew it. So that means you haven't learned anything from anime! HAH! Work on you, then the rest will flow. Get you some muscles. That's flashy, but not extreme. That's my preference, anyways.
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17
Well then how do I be confident when people at the mall are playing with babies and making fun of you? What should I do if I have to be the bad guy
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:

Well then how do I be confident when people at the mall are playing with babies and making fun of you? What should I do if I have to be the bad guy


Save money and get a makeover, baby!
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Well then how do I be confident when people at the mall are playing with babies and making fun of you? What should I do if I have to be the bad guy


Save money and get a makeover, baby!


They make fun of you whether you are ridiculously good looking or not = =
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload

They make fun of you whether you are ridiculously good looking or not = =


Ok, now you just bullcrapping with me. Seriously, though. Acne? There's products for that. Scrub that face real good! Thin or overweight? Work out and take some protein powder because why not?! These things take investment. Wanna look good? Invest your time, some money, and most importantly, your dedication.
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


fredreload

They make fun of you whether you are ridiculously good looking or not = =


Ok, now you just bullcrapping with me. Seriously, though. Acne? There's products for that. Scrub that face real good! Thin or overweight? Work out and take some protein powder because why not?! These things take investment. Wanna look good? Invest your time, some money, and most importantly, your dedication.


You think I don't have dedication just because I don't make fun of people or I don't get mad or obey the social hierarchy or my f***ing nationality?
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload

You think I don't have dedication just because I don't make fun of people or I don't get mad or obey the social hierarchy or my f***ing nationality?


I've no idea what you're on about now lol. So, you're frustrated at the world for not being forgiving to you? What are you expecting, then?
14684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17
Ah. There is your problem.

Advice: stop giving a shit. Care only about number 1, Mano a mano.
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


fredreload

You think I don't have dedication just because I don't make fun of people or I don't get mad or obey the social hierarchy or my f***ing nationality?


I've no idea what you're on about now lol. So, you're frustrated at the world for not being forgiving to you? What are you expecting, then?


I dunno how I got friend zoned by all the girls = =. I need to fight back, girls does not like weak guys, while having to obey for being SECOND for my nationality and my work hierarchy


P.S My friends on FB still got the energy to get mad at me, they got it easy, seriously
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:

But seriously, how hard is this? 10 years and I have not managed to get one, that means my methods are wrong, my personality is wrong, or my face is wrong


I think it's most likely your methods that are wrong.

5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

TartanButterfly wrote:


fredreload wrote:

But seriously, how hard is this? 10 years and I have not managed to get one, that means my methods are wrong, my personality is wrong, or my face is wrong


I think it's most likely your methods that are wrong.



Well how do I make friend at a place where people clearly thinks, we don't like you here


P.S Well maybe not all, I suppose I am exaggerating, I hope
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.