First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Any of the Crunchyroll girls available for date?
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

TartanButterfly wrote:



Hmm...ok, can you really count people you meet in games friends though?? I don't think that's the easiest way to make friends. You surely must have some friends already??


I have been blocked by many friends, and silenced by many more throughout the years, for reason I still have not figured out so, just drifting, I got an imouto
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:

To be honest, I'm hella confused, but that's cause I'm hungry. Anyways, scapegoating and excusing yourself with things that make you unlikable isn't going to solve your issue. You have to be proactive and change things about you yourself, whether it's looks or personality. And looks doesn't mean nationality lol. Maybe you'll find someone who doesn't like the world and hierarchy, either lol.


I think your advice is the worst i have ever seen, you keep telling him to change himself but why the hell should he?? Nobody should have to change themselves for anyone.
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

TartanButterfly wrote:


Cero_of_Clouds wrote:

To be honest, I'm hella confused, but that's cause I'm hungry. Anyways, scapegoating and excusing yourself with things that make you unlikable isn't going to solve your issue. You have to be proactive and change things about you yourself, whether it's looks or personality. And looks doesn't mean nationality lol. Maybe you'll find someone who doesn't like the world and hierarchy, either lol.


I think your advice is the worst i have ever seen, you keep telling him to change himself but why the hell should he?? Nobody should have to change themselves for anyone.


Right well he's just saying my attitude might be a bit bad. I do not like to be placed to do unreasonable things and getting humiliated for it, and some choose to die with dignity with 50NT, but that is not me so, maybe I have to do the unreasonable. This is strictly for work and other matters, not for social life
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:


TartanButterfly wrote:



Hmm...ok, can you really count people you meet in games friends though?? I don't think that's the easiest way to make friends. You surely must have some friends already??


I have been blocked by many friends, and silenced by many more throughout the years, for reason I still have not figured out so, just drifting, I got an imouto


If they blocked you for no reason then they weren't your friends to begin with and you deserve better. You got an imouto?? Care to clarify??
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

TartanButterfly wrote:


fredreload wrote:


TartanButterfly wrote:



Hmm...ok, can you really count people you meet in games friends though?? I don't think that's the easiest way to make friends. You surely must have some friends already??


I have been blocked by many friends, and silenced by many more throughout the years, for reason I still have not figured out so, just drifting, I got an imouto


If they blocked you for no reason then they weren't your friends to begin with and you deserve better. You got an imouto?? Care to clarify??


Sigh, that really means I don't got many friends to begin with. I have a sister who seems to be into JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

TartanButterfly

I think your advice is the worst i have ever seen, you keep telling him to change himself but why the hell should he?? Nobody should have to change themselves for anyone.


Oh, I see where I can off as like that and now the hierarchy part of the replies makes sense. No no, changing your looks isn't a hierarchy thing. There's nothing wrong with changing yourself in personality or looks, everyone does it all the time. It's going outside of what you know because you could end up liking it. I suggest changes because most people try to keep the same habits and lifestyles, but expect different results.

And I disagree. People change for other people all the time. It isn't wrong. That's how everyone learns and changes views about the world and ideas.
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


TartanButterfly

I think your advice is the worst i have ever seen, you keep telling him to change himself but why the hell should he?? Nobody should have to change themselves for anyone.


Oh, I see where I can off as like that and now the hierarchy part of the replies makes sense. No no, changing your looks isn't a hierarchy thing. There's nothing wrong with changing yourself in personality or looks, everyone does it all the time. It's going outside of what you know because you could end up liking it. I suggest changes because most people try to keep the same habits and lifestyles, but expect different results.

And I disagree. People change for other people all the time. It isn't wrong. That's how everyone learns and changes views about the world and ideas.


A bit flattery could work, but I am stuck with the horse butt, sigh
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


TartanButterfly

I think your advice is the worst i have ever seen, you keep telling him to change himself but why the hell should he?? Nobody should have to change themselves for anyone.


Oh, I see where I can off as like that and now the hierarchy part of the replies makes sense. No no, changing your looks isn't a hierarchy thing. There's nothing wrong with changing yourself in personality or looks, everyone does it all the time. It's going outside of what you know because you could end up liking it. I suggest changes because most people try to keep the same habits and lifestyles, but expect different results.

And I disagree. People change for other people all the time. It isn't wrong. That's how everyone learns and changes views about the world and ideas.


Omg i need coffee!! Ok what you're saying makes more sense now. Yes people do change themselves all the time, i agree, i've done it myself but i did it for myself not for others.
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload
A bit flattery could work, but I am stuck with the horse butt, sigh


Flattery works! Don't get the wrong idea, though. If you think Donald Trump sucks then keep thinking that lol. It's not like I'm asking you to change core things that makes you you or whatever. Just some, noticeable things.
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:


TartanButterfly wrote:


fredreload wrote:


TartanButterfly wrote:



Hmm...ok, can you really count people you meet in games friends though?? I don't think that's the easiest way to make friends. You surely must have some friends already??


I have been blocked by many friends, and silenced by many more throughout the years, for reason I still have not figured out so, just drifting, I got an imouto


If they blocked you for no reason then they weren't your friends to begin with and you deserve better. You got an imouto?? Care to clarify??


Sigh, that really means I don't got many friends to begin with. I have a sister who seems to be into JoJo's Bizzare Adventure


I feel like you're looking for quantity rather than quality, really you only need a few really great friends.
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

TartanButterfly

Omg i need coffee!! Ok what you're saying makes more sense now. Yes people do change themselves all the time, i agree, i've done it myself but i did it for myself not for others.


Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant lol. Doing it for you, but also kinda to get that attention for others cause it's human nature lol.
6252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17
Curious, do you have any people that you hang out with or is it just internet based socialization?
6732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / AI / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

TartanButterfly wrote:

I think your advice is the worst i have ever seen, you keep telling him to change himself but why the hell should he?? Nobody should have to change themselves for anyone.


Not even pedophiles?
36189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:

Any cute Crunchyroll white girls on the front page available for date? Fred is looking into it


If you live in America, I might be interested. We're around the same age, like anime, and I'm a nerdy woman myself. If you might be interested too, send me a PM on here.
11558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:


jaragnaros wrote:

Don't get your hopes up mate, if it were this easy we'd have all done it by now


But seriously, how hard is this? 10 years and I have not managed to get one, that means my methods are wrong, my personality is wrong, or my face is wrong


CR just isn't for dating, doesn't matter how charming or handsome you are, they just want to watch anime not hook up
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.