WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Any of the Crunchyroll girls available for date?
5039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

BlackRose0607 wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Any cute Crunchyroll white girls on the front page available for date? Fred is looking into it


If you live in America, I might be interested. We're around the same age, like anime, and I'm a nerdy woman myself. If you might be interested too, send me a PM on here.


Thanks, I don't live in America, but I will keep it in mind
5039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

TartanButterfly wrote:


fredreload wrote:


TartanButterfly wrote:


fredreload wrote:


TartanButterfly wrote:



Hmm...ok, can you really count people you meet in games friends though?? I don't think that's the easiest way to make friends. You surely must have some friends already??


I have been blocked by many friends, and silenced by many more throughout the years, for reason I still have not figured out so, just drifting, I got an imouto


If they blocked you for no reason then they weren't your friends to begin with and you deserve better. You got an imouto?? Care to clarify??


Sigh, that really means I don't got many friends to begin with. I have a sister who seems to be into JoJo's Bizzare Adventure


I feel like you're looking for quantity rather than quality, really you only need a few really great friends.


Right I only got a few, most of them are coworkers
5039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

KevHunt wrote:

Curious, do you have any people that you hang out with or is it just internet based socialization?


My coworkers are mostly married and have their own lives during the weekend. This only friend I got is in America, so I am trying to recruit more
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Spain
Offline
Posted 2/19/17
Ummm guys... I met my boyfriend playing LOL ...
Posted 2/19/17
pls no
Posted 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:

Guys, what do I need to get a girlfriend?

Option one: wealth
Option two: good looks
Option three: chloroform
5039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

-Katze- wrote:

pls no


Yesss, LOL is good


P.S Is he playing Teemo?
5039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

-Katze- wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Guys, what do I need to get a girlfriend?

Option one: wealth
Option two: good looks
Option three: chloroform


And I need a house and a car and a beer = =
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:


Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


fredreload [

That only means girls would not like me if they now who I am completely = =, I am uncool to the extreme to be honest, the model of Otaku


Have you learned nothing from the anime you watch, then?! You MAKE them like you and your anime! Make them BELIEVE! DANCE and SING! Girls like that. Abs, too.


Girls like bad guys, we nerds get picked on and the next second the girl is gone.


P.S And I am the classic example of it happening at my face


>"Girls like bad guys, we nerds get picked on and the next second the girl is gone."
No, we like charming guys. Now, the here's the thing with charming men: they can say whatever they want and still have plenty of cute girls willing to date them.

"Nice girls finish last" - said no one



>"I agree, I am usually not confident in myself, and the other party knows when to strike. Maybe I shouldn't care so much after all, when the entire world is on my ass = =, sorry it feels like that sometimes"

Fake confidence isn't going to get you anywhere. You'll probably end up making an ass out of yourself.


Edit: The best thing you can do is work up the confidence to approach someone you like and ask them out. Something else, if they give you any hints that you've startled/ and or creeped them out keep your distance.
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

Ocale wrote:


TartanButterfly wrote:

I think your advice is the worst i have ever seen, you keep telling him to change himself but why the hell should he?? Nobody should have to change themselves for anyone.


Not even pedophiles?


Hahah! I didn't 'even see this before. They're a lost cause; burn'em.
27850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

-Katze- wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Guys, what do I need to get a girlfriend?

Option one: wealth
Option two: good looks
Option three: chloroform


Where does intellect fit into that equation.
3679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

Sheynaa wrote:
Ummm guys... I met my boyfriend playing LOL ...
and now I met mine

fredreload wrote: Any cute Crunchyroll white girls on the front page available for date? Fred is looking into it
I bet you are a number 1 guy.

3679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

Ryulightorb wrote:
Where does intellect fit into that equation.
3, where else?

5039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

-Katze- wrote:


fredreload wrote:


Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


fredreload [

That only means girls would not like me if they now who I am completely = =, I am uncool to the extreme to be honest, the model of Otaku


Have you learned nothing from the anime you watch, then?! You MAKE them like you and your anime! Make them BELIEVE! DANCE and SING! Girls like that. Abs, too.


Girls like bad guys, we nerds get picked on and the next second the girl is gone.


P.S And I am the classic example of it happening at my face


>"Girls like bad guys, we nerds get picked on and the next second the girl is gone."
No, we like charming guys. Now, the here's the thing with charming men: they can say whatever they want and still have plenty of cute girls willing to date them.

"Nice girls finish last" - said no one



>"I agree, I am usually not confident in myself, and the other party knows when to strike. Maybe I shouldn't care so much after all, when the entire world is on my ass = =, sorry it feels like that sometimes"

Fake confidence isn't going to get you anywhere. You'll probably end up making an ass out of yourself

Fred isn't an ass, Fred was made into an ass, I got my red boots

P.S Ya, Fred will try his best to approach girls, if you see him be sure to say hi = =
27850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/24/17

-Katze- wrote:

>"Girls like bad guys, we nerds get picked on and the next second the girl is gone."
No, we like charming guys. Now, the here's the thing with charming men: they can say whatever they want and still have plenty of cute girls willing to date them.

"Nice girls finish last" - said no one

>"I agree, I am usually not confident in myself, and the other party knows when to strike. Maybe I shouldn't care so much after all, when the entire world is on my ass = =, sorry it feels like that sometimes"

Fake confidence isn't going to get you anywhere. You'll probably end up making an ass out of yourself


^ this.

Fake confidence can work but is just ..more likely to fuck you up in the end.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.