First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply My mind got brain washed by this girl and I can't find anyone better
5843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

stuttered wrote:

There's more fish in the sea sweet pea. Looks aren't always everything, they help at first but wear in time. If you have a hard time talking to other girls, how do you know they're not just as charming or maybe even more for that matter? If you've been messaging her for three years with no response, take the hint. I wish you all the best.


Hmm, must be my weight problem
5843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

YayForKittens wrote:


fredreload wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

If this isn't a joke then I am fully disturbed.


She's a girl with many options, just being shy I think


If she hasn't responded to your emails in three years, I'd venture to say she's completely creeped out.


But she continue to make posts without feeling disturbed, well but it is alright to look around for greener patches
24283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:

But she continue to make posts without feeling disturbed, well but it is alright to look around for greener patches


She obviously doesn't want to talk to you though. So yes, it is time to move on.

5843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

YayForKittens wrote:

She obviously doesn't want to talk to you though. So yes, it is time to move on.



It's not the obvious girl I am talking about, it's the joyful girl

Ya, it's time to move on
One Punch Mod
117941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:

what should I do if I can't move on?


Live a life of despair and loneliness, but for god's sake stop emailing her if you haven't already.

But anyway, it would be better to move on.

Fred, at this point I dunno if you are a troll, or just really that awkward and clueless. You keep bringing us these same/similar tales about you you you in slightly different threads, and I tell ya, that's pretty narcissistic of you. If it continues to be a concern and you want additional feedback, try continuing in earlier threads rather than starting new ones. I'm close to starting to consider them duplicates since they so often end up in the same place.

Yeah, it's not always easy to develop mutually agreeable romantic and sexual relationships, and I don't have much advice. But getting obsessed with someone before you really know them or before they've gotten to know you a bit is a strategy that's sure to disappoint. Many things you say, and that I sometimes hear/see others say come across as people being things to acquire to be in a special relationship with, rather than people being individuals to get to know, which can result in special relationships developing. That first perspective is not healthy.

Also, stop creating quote pyramids, stop mutli-posting, and stop replying to yourself. I've been fixing some of that up, and little infractions like that are things I'd rather not ban someone for, but if you keep on doing them, I will.
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/21/17
That's seriously creepy dude, should have taken the hint after the first or second attempt but three years?

Also I'm unclear on how she 'brainwashed' you if you've never actually been in contact. That's like saying Jodie Foster brainwashed Hinckley.
24785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:

There is a line between being a creep and being assertive. Sometimes a guy needs to act bad ass to get the girl he wants. Although there's hardly any girls I can talk to these days, sigh


You mean continually emailing a girl who has never replied for 3 years straight?

Damn son, you have turned full PV. Never go full PV.


-Katze- wrote:

Too late


Welp...

116606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 2/19/17
Move on, Fred.
Posted 2/19/17

fredreload wrote:


HateKillingCamels wrote:

Hunt her down.


I sent her emails for three years without a respond, not sure what else to try, she is not very responsive, kind of slow I think


LOL omg

Plz stop!!!!!
Posted 2/20/17 , edited 2/20/17
I think this is entitlement at work.
And OP, I don't think it's healthy to blame the girl for how you see her.
5843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

I think this is entitlement at work.
And OP, I don't think it's healthy to blame the girl for how you see her.


Agreed, but my hormone is raging, got to keep it under control you know
8324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/17 , edited 2/21/17
Dude, seriously. You're never going to get a girlfriend with the mindset you have. You constantly post about all the things you want in a girl: must be incredibly gorgeous, a generally happy personality and someone who serves your needs (and fetishes, if you have them). I'm sorry, but no immensely attractive female with a socially adept lifestyle is going to want a guy with nothing to offer but existence.

A lot of you dudes really have to reconsider your fruitless search. Quit emphasizing your needs, and discover what you can offer in a real relationship. Getting a girlfriend is not a bandaid to cover the cuts on your little ego, nor is it a trophy to spotlight the only valuable aspect of your life. There are so many amazing people in this world, and the people that surround them may be enamored, obsessed, in love, or simply lusting for these fine folks on a regular basis. Those that are equally amazing and intriguing are pretty much the only ones who have the privilege to date, befriend or be committed to these amazing people.

How about you focus on figuring out what makes you amazing, unqiue, intriguing or even quirky? You can't really attract a brilliant personality with a bland and boring one.

Not intending to downplay anyone's efforts, but the level of thirst without the capacity to reciprocate the quenching is almost too much here (on CR), and someone needs to let y'all know that it's time to look at a different angle instead of wearing out the same unsuccessful route of getting into a relationship.
24785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 2/21/17

1stladyent wrote:

Dude, seriously. You're never going to get a girlfriend with the mindset you have. You constantly post about all the things you want in a girl: must be incredibly gorgeous, a generally happy personality and someone who serves your needs (and fetishes, if you have them). I'm sorry, but no immensely attractive female with a socially adept lifestyle is going to want a guy with nothing to offer but existence.

A lot of you dudes really have to reconsider your fruitless search. Quit emphasizing your needs, and discover what you can offer in a real relationship. Getting a girlfriend is not a bandaid to cover the cuts on your little ego, nor is it a trophy to spotlight the only valuable aspect of your life. There are so many amazing people in this world, and the people that surround them may be enamored, obsessed, in love, or simply lusting for these fine folks on a regular basis. Those that are equally amazing and intriguing are pretty much the only ones who have the privilege to date, befriend or be committed to these amazing people.

How about you focus on figuring out what makes you amazing, unqiue, intriguing or even quirky? You can't really attract a brilliant personality with a bland and boring one.

Not intending to downplay anyone's efforts, but the level of thirst without the capacity to reciprocate the quenching is almost too much here (on CR), and someone needs to let y'all know that it's time to look at a different angle instead of wearing out the same unsuccessful route of getting into a relationship.


You're the best, onee sama.
Posted 2/21/17


*clap
26663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/21/17
You're kinda of weak mentally, no offend and obviously you won't be able to find a partner if you keep comparing all the girls that comes to your life with her. You just need to focus on what you want right now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.