First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How do i make a discord get big?
7618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/20/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


LunaTakimoto wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

So months ago i was banned from my favourite discord due to a misunderstanding and standing up for myself and i made a discord and posted it here.... only one person joined aside from my friends :/

I haven't been able to talk to all my friends in one group since then.
I wanna know how to make a big discord so i can get back and talk with my friends and people.

I have tried joining clouds discord but it's not the same.


Simple, you have patience and wait.

Just like I did.



Not really simple as I waited a long time when I last tried.

Waiting alone obviously doesn't pay off.


Long time is vague. Find a few people and put up some links in some places like that discordme website (never used it but heard other discords use it)

Takes time.
31315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/20/17

LunaTakimoto wrote:

Long time is vague. Find a few people and put up some links in some places like that discordme website (never used it but heard other discords use it)

Takes time.


I only want cr users but I'll try again I guess thanks
7618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/20/17


I only want cr users but I'll try again I guess thanks


Well you're always able to start up a thread and go for it but getting people will be more difficult. Most people are in cloud's or my discord or another CR discord like vedan's or the make anime great again one. Its not impossible just unlikely. And finding people who don't dislike the way you run things is also another thing that is hard to do.
31315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/20/17

LunaTakimoto wrote:



I only want cr users but I'll try again I guess thanks


Well you're always able to start up a thread and go for it but getting people will be more difficult. Most people are in cloud's or my discord or another CR discord like vedan's or the make anime great again one. Its not impossible just unlikely. And finding people who don't dislike the way you run things is also another thing that is hard to do.


I just want a place that judges people fairly most of the other servers have people on them that insult others and unfairly get away with it.

Even unlikely I have to succeed because people won't take me in because Humans don't really forgive or change their opinions of others sadly so people have a bad opinion on me due to the past which is annoying.

I mean I could create a new cr acc and start fresh but I feel like that would be lying to everyone and it doesn't sit well with me ethically.

I just want a place to go where people don't bully or fight that is free from drama and it seems no such group exists so all I can do is try I guess
12052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/20/17
Maybe if you stopped crying more people would want to join
31315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/20/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Maybe if you stopped crying more people would want to join


I'm not crying what gives you this False impression?


Not sure how asking for help =/= crying

I'm merely asking what I need to get people to join as my past attempts have failed.
As of now I plan to write up a page to post later with my discord link
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/17 , edited 2/28/17
Dunno what happenned, Ryu. But I hope things work out.

You could try posting a brief description of the discord you wanna create, why you want to create it, and so forth. Maybe post a link or ask anyone interested to pm you.

Sorry to hear you´ve been going through some rough times. Keep fighting the good fight
Posted 3/1/17 , edited 3/1/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

So months ago i was banned from my favourite discord due to a misunderstanding and standing up for myself and i made a discord and posted it here.... only one person joined aside from my friends :/

I haven't been able to talk to all my friends in one group since then.
I wanna know how to make a big discord so i can get back and talk with my friends and people.

I have tried joining clouds discord but it's not the same.


If you don't mind me asking, which discord was it?
31315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/1/17 , edited 3/2/17

-Katze- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

So months ago i was banned from my favourite discord due to a misunderstanding and standing up for myself and i made a discord and posted it here.... only one person joined aside from my friends :/

I haven't been able to talk to all my friends in one group since then.
I wanna know how to make a big discord so i can get back and talk with my friends and people.

I have tried joining clouds discord but it's not the same.


If you don't mind me asking, which discord was it?


Lunas but I'm back there now c:
7618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/17 , edited 3/2/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


-Katze- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

So months ago i was banned from my favourite discord due to a misunderstanding and standing up for myself and i made a discord and posted it here.... only one person joined aside from my friends :/

I haven't been able to talk to all my friends in one group since then.
I wanna know how to make a big discord so i can get back and talk with my friends and people.

I have tried joining clouds discord but it's not the same.


If you don't mind me asking, which discord was it?


Lunas but I'm back there now c:


Perhaps you shouldn't spread false information about it either.


31315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/1/17 , edited 3/2/17

LunaTakimoto wrote:

Perhaps you shouldn't spread false information about it either.




I was only spreading what i saw which was wrong i guess i apologise Luna!
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/11/17 , edited 3/12/17
Be on yours more
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.