First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Japanese high school girl poses throughout the years
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/19/17
damn the 70s looks cool,
and the 80s looks happy.

19818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/17
Dat 1915 one, now there is a pose ladies and gents.
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

bemused_Bohemian wrote:

1995.....like the leggy stockings and more.


HELL Yeah. 1995 Is THE year
19818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/20/17

MemeMaker wrote:


bemused_Bohemian wrote:

1995.....like the leggy stockings and more.


HELL Yeah. 1995 Is THE year


You two have obviously never tried to remove those kinds of stockings from a woman during shall we say an adult situation. Bloody annoying those things.
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

Ranwolf wrote:


MemeMaker wrote:


bemused_Bohemian wrote:

1995.....like the leggy stockings and more.


HELL Yeah. 1995 Is THE year


You two have obviously never tried to remove those kinds of stockings from a woman during shall we say an adult situation. Bloody annoying those things.


Im 17, Haven't had to many "Adult Situations" at all !
19818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/21/17

MemeMaker wrote:


Im 17, Haven't had to many "Adult Situations" at all !


I keep forgetting you kids today are such slackers. I got my v card punched when I was 15 mate. Ya need to find whatever floats your boat and get on it . Life is short, enjoy it.
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

Ranwolf wrote:


MemeMaker wrote:


Im 17, Haven't had to many "Adult Situations" at all !


I keep forgetting you kids today are such slackers. I got my v card punched when I was 15 mate. Ya need to find whatever floats your boat and get on it . Life is short, enjoy it.


OK chill bruh, Im working on something as we speak. Hopefully soon. Its not easy man
18740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 2/19/17
1970's. has to be with that bad ass glove.
7154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/19/17
19818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

nemoskull wrote:

1970's. has to be with that bad ass glove.


The glove is meh, the sailor uniform on the other hand..yes please.
Ejanss 
16639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

nemoskull wrote:

1970's. has to be with that bad ass glove.


The "Bad girl" style, unquote, presumably patterned after Sukeban Deka. (Yo-yo not included.)
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/17
1684 a baddie tho...
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/17
but honestly i love 1970 lol
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/17
I want to join
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 2/21/17
1970 or 2015 would be my choices.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.