First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Pondering the memetic complexities of oppai and the animu culture
8390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/19/17
It dawned upon me today that If we take into consideration that flat is justice and believe this assumption to be true...who can say how far the span of this can reach. Flat is justice when we're talking about oppai correct, guys have oppai, and on average they're smol and flat does this mean that this applies to guys as well??? I mean if you look at it both our oppai have nipples, sure mine has a few hairs on it but does that make it so different that it isn't considered oppai? If not why does this only apply to girls? What are the implications if this is correct? Am I justice? What is justice? Are men justice far more than women? What does it mean to be justice? Is the source of all justice in flat chested people, if not where is the source of all justice? If flat is justice does that mean that not being flat is injustice, I mean when you look at large oppai (or any oppai in general) don't you feel all tingly inside, doesn't your heart fill with warmth, doesn't your loins burst with passion? How could large oppai in that sense be injustice??? Wait if we take into consideration that size is subjective to the thing we're comparing it to could we say that all oppai are flat, or even that all oppai are big???Are all oppai just that great that they comprise the entirerty of every possibilty possible?!?!? Are oppai infine in possibility?

So many questions to be answered, all for the sake of progression I ask thy weebs of CR to ponder theses question and whatever questions they may lead with honesty!
6048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/20/17
what did i just read
222811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 2/19/17
as i said.. flat isnt justice for men
19728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

Bunnilah wrote:

what did i just read


Breasts darling, and the dichotomy of flat is justice versus the injustice of round and heavy. And how it applies to men or doesn't apply to men. Breasts the one thing that occupy the thinking of heterosexual men.


....Or utter nonsense either one. I don't know as a bisexual I don't get it.
14091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17 , edited 2/20/17
33024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 2/19/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

If not why does this only apply to girls?


Manboobs aren't aesthetically considered because they aren't normally considered attractive by any means..................
8390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

nanikore2 wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

If not why does this only apply to girls?


Manboobs aren't aesthetically considered because they aren't normally considered attractive by any means..................


Smh, you don't understand at all it seems. Non manboobs are flat, pecs are flat, and girls like those. I once had my nipple licked it felt good, and she enjoyed it, ahhhh what a magical time. While manboobs may be considered unattractive they might still hold justice inside them, no?
33024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

If not why does this only apply to girls?


Manboobs aren't aesthetically considered because they aren't normally considered attractive by any means..................


Smh, you don't understand at all it seems. Non manboobs are flat, pecs are flat, and girls like those. I once had my nipple licked it felt good, and she enjoyed it, ahhhh what a magical time. While manboobs may be considered unattractive they might still hold justice inside them, no?


That doesn't really make logical sense.

Flat = no manboobs

Flat = justice

If there is manboob, there couldn't be justice... so how could there be justice in manboob
8390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

nanikore2 wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

If not why does this only apply to girls?


Manboobs aren't aesthetically considered because they aren't normally considered attractive by any means..................


Smh, you don't understand at all it seems. Non manboobs are flat, pecs are flat, and girls like those. I once had my nipple licked it felt good, and she enjoyed it, ahhhh what a magical time. While manboobs may be considered unattractive they might still hold justice inside them, no?


That doesn't really make logical sense.

Flat = no manboobs

Flat = justice

If there is manboob, there couldn't be justice... so how could there be justice in manboob


It's illogically logic, since the curvature of the apex of the fulcrum is conductive to the swivel of the areola.
33024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 2/20/17
Nevermind. I'll agree with RedExodus.
8390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/17
I win
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 2/20/17
Umm . . . what ever blows your dress up....

24116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 2/20/17
This is the kind of deep conversation I like to have. This speaks to my soul.
24116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 2/20/17 , edited 2/20/17
Also flat justice can only apply to women, because while flat they are still milk-producing breasts. Men cannot say the same as they technically don't have 'breasts'. Nipples yes, but not the breasts of women.
28382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

Werina wrote:

as i said.. flat isnt justice for men


bullshit FLAT IS JUSTICE!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.