First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Pondering the memetic complexities of oppai and the animu culture
29553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 2/20/17

YayForKittens wrote:

Also flat justice can only apply to women, because while flat they are still milk-producing breasts. Men cannot say the same as they technically don't have 'breasts'. Nipples yes, but not the breasts of women.


my friend has breast tissue and he is a guy :u
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / British Columbia, CA
Offline
Posted 2/20/17
What if the "justice" is that having a flat chest is a consequence of being too well liked or developed as a character, or pretty in other ways. (Insert character here) would just be too OP if she had real character development, a nice face, and an impressive rack. Too many assets is just not fair to the ordinarily endowed, thus it is a form of justice. Like social justice... for breasts... yeah...
24130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

Also flat justice can only apply to women, because while flat they are still milk-producing breasts. Men cannot say the same as they technically don't have 'breasts'. Nipples yes, but not the breasts of women.


my friend has breast tissue and he is a guy :u


Every human being has breast tissue. Does he also have the capacity to produce milk?

23875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

Also flat justice can only apply to women, because while flat they are still milk-producing breasts. Men cannot say the same as they technically don't have 'breasts'. Nipples yes, but not the breasts of women.


my friend has breast tissue and he is a guy :u


Every human being has breast tissue. Does he also have the capacity to produce milk?



>Willing to check for $5.

My bountiful hands will yield milk from anyone if they have any.
29553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 2/20/17

YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

Also flat justice can only apply to women, because while flat they are still milk-producing breasts. Men cannot say the same as they technically don't have 'breasts'. Nipples yes, but not the breasts of women.


my friend has breast tissue and he is a guy :u


Every human being has breast tissue. Does he also have the capacity to produce milk?



No and I mean female breast tissue that needs to be removed via surgery.
It came about due to him having a lot of female hormones and low testosterone
24130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

PeripheralVisionary

>Willing to check for $5.

My bountiful hands will yield milk from anyone if they have any.


- Willing to standby for observation. I'll do it for free, for the good of science ya know?
24130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

Ryulightorb

No and I mean female breast tissue that needs to be removed via surgery.
It came about due to him having a lot of female hormones and low testosterone


So therefore it is still male breast tissue we are talking about.
29553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 2/20/17

YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb

No and I mean female breast tissue that needs to be removed via surgery.
It came about due to him having a lot of female hormones and low testosterone


So therefore it is still male breast tissue we are talking about.


Yes but it's the same type of tissue as a female according to his doctors he just doesn't have the glands for making milk since he is male that's the difference.

I don't have breast tissue like he does.
2348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 2/20/17
I know this is- this is... uh. Yeah - whatever this thread is, I was actually pondering something similar this morning. But I don't think the world is ready for philosoppai.
15722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

YayForKittens wrote:

Also flat justice can only apply to women, because while flat they are still milk-producing breasts. Men cannot say the same as they technically don't have 'breasts'. Nipples yes, but not the breasts of women.


Men can produce milk in certain circumstances. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactorrhea
Ejanss 
16823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/17 , edited 2/20/17

Bunnilah wrote:

what did i just read


I don't know, I haven't been 14 for a while...
21831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 2/20/17
Why do men have nipples?
6048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

uncletim wrote:

Why do men have nipples?


Because when ur in the womb everyone starts off as a female until your last pair of chromosome come into action and decide what to do with you. Nipples are the left over I guess.
21831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 2/20/17

Bunnilah wrote:


uncletim wrote:

Why do men have nipples?


Because when ur in the womb everyone starts off as a female until your last pair of chromosome come into action and decide what to do with you. Nipples are the left over I guess.


hmm is that why I get real cranky once a month?

kidding kidding
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/17

auroraloose wrote:
But I don't think the world is ready for philosoppai.


The fact this thread is on the second page kinda disproves ya point mate.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.