First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll Konosuba Faces Sweepstakes!
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Akihibra
Offline
Posted 2/21/17
Otaku power
3007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/17 , edited 2/22/17
while not good with GIMP/Photoshop this gave me a chance to improve on those skills
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/17 , edited 2/22/17
Just so you know in your official rules, in section 3, paragraph 2, it states

All Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm PT on February 21st, 2017.
However in your post it states

This is a quick contest - we’re only accepting entries until tomorrow, February 22nd at 11:59pm, Pacific time!!
These two different sources have two different end dates for when you are accepting entries - one says February 21st and the other says February 22nd. Just a heads up

Great contest though, keep up the good work!
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/17
Just drop the Twitter shit.
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 2/22/17
Is there a limit on how many times you can enter?
Dushan 
11364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Ontario
Offline
Posted 2/22/17

MarineCorps121 wrote:

Now this show just needs to get an english dub and a NA bluray release



OMG, I litereally just watched season one last night and am in love with this show. They do not have a Blueray yet for NA!!! AAAAAAHHHHHGGGGG!
37087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / on your lap, purring
Offline
Posted 2/22/17

sickfire wrote:

Just so you know in your official rules, in section 3, paragraph 2, it states

All Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm PT on February 21st, 2017.
However in your post it states

This is a quick contest - we’re only accepting entries until tomorrow, February 22nd at 11:59pm, Pacific time!!
These two different sources have two different end dates for when you are accepting entries - one says February 21st and the other says February 22nd. Just a heads up

Great contest though, keep up the good work!


I also noticed that and was about to post about it.

Glad I'm not the only one who reads the fine print.

Did you see the part where they claim the soul of your first born too?

Posted 2/23/17
53159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/17
Aww, darn. I got screenshots of all their faces, I came back to this thread to see when the deadline is and how to enter, and it was yesterday. Oh well. Good luck to all the participants! I only started watching Konosuba this week, and I feel like I was really missing out.

Side note: The beginning feels pretty close to RE: ZERO. Otaku in a tracksuit goes to buy something and gets killed by a vehicle. (First episode. I doubt this is much of a spoiler)
51394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/23/17

sickfire wrote:

Just so you know in your official rules, in section 3, paragraph 2, it states

All Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm PT on February 21st, 2017.
However in your post it states

This is a quick contest - we’re only accepting entries until tomorrow, February 22nd at 11:59pm, Pacific time!!
These two different sources have two different end dates for when you are accepting entries - one says February 21st and the other says February 22nd. Just a heads up

Great contest though, keep up the good work!


I read the official rules on the 22nd and thought I was too late so I didn't enter, what a shame
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Online
Posted 2/24/17 , edited 3/4/17
So who won?
1738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/17 , edited 3/4/17
Have winners been picked yet?
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Online
Posted 4/6/17
It'd sure be nice to get a follow ups on contests. Seems like more often then not it takes months if ever to see the results from these things. Can you please try to keep us in the loop?
Sr Social Media Guy
29272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/6/17

RogueIV wrote:

It'd sure be nice to get a follow ups on contests. Seems like more often then not it takes months if ever to see the results from these things. Can you please try to keep us in the loop?


The winners were picked a few weeks ago and have all received their prizes - we try to update these threads when we can, sorry :<
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/6/17 , edited 4/6/17

MilesExpress999 wrote:

The winners were picked a few weeks ago and have all received their prizes - we try to update these threads when we can, sorry :<


At least can we know which were the best Faces Sweepstakes?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.