First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Hide your weed people
54693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/17 , edited 2/24/17
I noticed Trump completely changed.. During the GOP when there was 4 or 5 running for president, they ask them a question about Legalization of Marijuana, and Trump said its up to the state!

Now he going to enforce the Federal Law on them.

He also lied about lot of thing that he was going to do, like one of them is helping out workers at power plant?

See they all lies, if they speak positivity thing about them right away, that when you know they'll do opposite once they're in power! Remember that.
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/17
Bill Clinton was impeached over one lie.

One
21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

JanusCascade wrote:

I noticed Trump completely changed.. During the GOP when there was 4 or 5 running for president, they ask them a question about Legalization of Marijuana, and Trump said its up to the state!

Now he going to enforce the Federal Law on them.

He also lied about lot of thing that he was going to do, like one of them is helping out workers at power plant?

See they all lies, if they speak positivity thing about them right away, that when you know they'll do opposite once they're in power! Remember that.


fake post

there is no picture
54693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/17 , edited 2/24/17

uncletim wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

I noticed Trump completely changed.. During the GOP when there was 4 or 5 running for president, they ask them a question about Legalization of Marijuana, and Trump said its up to the state!

Now he going to enforce the Federal Law on them.

He also lied about lot of thing that he was going to do, like one of them is helping out workers at power plant?

See they all lies, if they speak positivity thing about them right away, that when you know they'll do opposite once they're in power! Remember that.


fake post

there is no picture


Fake post? No its me. If you need picture here you go




Hm odd its not showing picture.
21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

JanusCascade wrote:


uncletim wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

I noticed Trump completely changed.. During the GOP when there was 4 or 5 running for president, they ask them a question about Legalization of Marijuana, and Trump said its up to the state!

Now he going to enforce the Federal Law on them.

He also lied about lot of thing that he was going to do, like one of them is helping out workers at power plant?

See they all lies, if they speak positivity thing about them right away, that when you know they'll do opposite once they're in power! Remember that.


fake post

there is no picture


Fake post? No its me. If you need picture here you go




Hm odd its not showing picture.

I know whats wrong
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-983631/unable-to-upload-pictures

1749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

_Ekthelion wrote:

Bill Clinton was impeached over one lie.

One



*Correction: Clinton wasn't impeached, he served full term.


Furthermore, this thread is speculative at best...

Trump himself has yet to announce position on cannabis. This is his Press Secretary/AG talking. Fake news is wrong! SAD!


:)
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/17 , edited 5/9/17
something like 30 characters
5188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 2/24/17
Meanwhile I've heard that someone I know who does smoke weed had a mini stroke. Since I don't smoke anything at all it doesn't matter to me if marijuana becomes legal or not. It's not currently legal in the UK.
50678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

konjfful wrote:


uncletim wrote:


clusters wrote:

I saw so many people defending Trump pre-election because he explicitly stated he wasn't worried about marijuana and would leave it to the states. Meanwhile I'm reading it like


like he promised to protect LGBT rights?


He did? Wow, I wanna see that video!

I don't have a video but I do have this pic.

21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

tkayt wrote:

Meanwhile I've heard that someone I know who does smoke weed had a mini stroke. Since I don't smoke anything at all it doesn't matter to me if marijuana becomes legal or not. It's not currently legal in the UK.


wow one mini-stroke huh?

How many in the UK have died due to alcohol last year you think?
5188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

uncletim wrote:


tkayt wrote:

Meanwhile I've heard that someone I know who does smoke weed had a mini stroke. Since I don't smoke anything at all it doesn't matter to me if marijuana becomes legal or not. It's not currently legal in the UK.


wow one mini-stroke huh?

How many in the UK have died due to alcohol last year you think?


Yes a number of people have had alcohol related deaths. There's even two of those deaths in the family but currently this one with the stroke is someone I know personally so I'm going to focus on that the most especially as they aren't even old as yet.
qwueri 
20046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

TheGrandAlliance wrote:


*Correction: Clinton wasn't impeached, he served full term.


Furthermore, this thread is speculative at best...

Trump himself has yet to announce position on cannabis. This is his Press Secretary/AG talking. Fake news is wrong! SAD!


:)



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

Bill Clinton was impeached. Impeachment is just the process of formally leveling charges. Bill was acquitted.
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/17 , edited 5/9/17
something like 30 characters
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/17
It's a plant. It grows from the earth. I'm not understanding why all these sleepy old people think man-made prescription drugs are "reputably" better than nature's medicine. I should understand, it's capitalism, yes, and if ANYONE were to even remotely consider revoking what has been legalized in certain states, created lucrative business, jobs, and decrease in underage black market consumption, they are extremely special in the head, or - you know - incapable of allowing themselves to be briefed on the industry.
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 2/24/17

clusters wrote:

I think Trump really doesn't care about any of this shit. He's out for himself, plain and simple. But he's also a moron who has no idea how to do the job he's been assigned so he'll go with any suggestions his personal legion of doom comes up with.

Anyone invested in the rec trade should be very worried. Users will just go back to getting their cards for 'headaches' and 'anxiety', they'll pay less in taxes and continue on business as usual. For most of the country nothing changes because we're already criminals.


Please try to look at him with an objective POV. I don't favor him whatsoever, nor do I approve of many things he's done, but he's not in it for himself. Donald trump is different from a lot of people, he took the election with a much different approach than ever before seen. He wants to make America great again, for people with views like himself. There's obviously a lot of people in favor of him and who think he's doing a great job. onestly, all the meta in this isn't because of Trump, this whole panic happens everytime we switch from democratic to republican. Trump is just making stupid mistakes we've seen in the past, and though it's awful, he's our president. He's doing things that he thinks will really make america great again, and there's just a lot of disagreement. It's not the end of the world.
With that said, I do believe he has gone back on a lot he has said, and he's doing terrible things. He's actually having people look for mexicans, he's throwing people out. He is not my first pick of president, or even my last, but what can I do? I just try to look at it objectively.
A huge one to blame is the media, the news only tries to bring fear to people. Tell everyone all the negative horrible shit that's happening cause every day they want you to live scared, and I don't fucking know why. I'm sure if I did research I could find things that Trump has done that I would like to hear but the news has only talked about the negative things. The dakota pipeline, the immigration ban, the wall, that's all I know because that's all the media is willing to say. A lot of people only hate Trump because the media tells them to, and it's being put in their heads every day that anything not democratic is evil and unconstitutional, it's really fucked up.

I blame the media for 65% of all the shit in this country
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.