First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Remastered games
10314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
My initial thought is Crash Bandicoot. Thankfully that is coming with 1-3 being remastered for PS4 in the N Sane Trilogy! =D

I would absolutely love to see Dino Crisis, The Thing, Resident Evil Outbreak and Beyond Good and Evil remastered.
Posted 4/7/17
Xenogears
13403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 4/9/17 , edited 4/9/17
would be alright if they brought MGS2 AND MGS3 to PC
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/17
Metroid Prime. I think the game would be beautiful in HD
5932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

nozzableach wrote:

My initial thought is Crash Bandicoot. Thankfully that is coming with 1-3 being remastered for PS4 in the N Sane Trilogy! =D

I would absolutely love to see Dino Crisis, The Thing, Resident Evil Outbreak and Beyond Good and Evil remastered.


There is a HD version of Beyond Good and Evil out. PSN even gave it away free one month.

10314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/19/17

glenn119 wrote:


nozzableach wrote:

My initial thought is Crash Bandicoot. Thankfully that is coming with 1-3 being remastered for PS4 in the N Sane Trilogy! =D

I would absolutely love to see Dino Crisis, The Thing, Resident Evil Outbreak and Beyond Good and Evil remastered.


There is a HD version of Beyond Good and Evil out. PSN even gave it away free one month.



I completely forgot about that! Still, it's a game I would like to see get the full remastered treatment.
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Tower of Barbs
Offline
Posted 4/19/17
Tenchu or Steambot Chronicles
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/17 , edited 4/24/17
The PS1 Spyro games
5014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/24/17

ExiAHesP wrote:

would be alright if they brought MGS2 AND MGS3 to PC


According to Wikipedia, Substance version of MGS2 was released in PC, in 2003. However, it was only in US. MGS3 never seem to get it's PC version.


MagicHatMan wrote:

The PS1 Spyro games :P


That's what i been thinking, too. If Crash gets remastered, why not Spyro?
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Through the power...
Online
Posted 4/25/17
Dragons Dogma (all of it) & more 16 bit Disney side scrolling platformers.
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Weert, The Nether...
Offline
Posted 4/28/17
Command & Conquer 1 and C&C Red Alert 1 &2, timeless classics that i would love to play again with updated graphics.
But i can't complain on the RTS front since Starcraft 1 is getting a remastering soon that will keep me busy for sure
7266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/17
I'd love to see Bombastic and Klonoa 2 get HD remastered too.
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Lights & Sounds
Offline
Posted 5/4/17 , edited 5/4/17
Final Fantasy 8
Knights of The Old Republic 1 and 2
Metal Gear Solid 2
Fallout New Vegas
DMC 3
Morrowind
4509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/8/17
FFVI
FFIX
Super Mario RPG and the Legend of the Seven Stars
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Persona 3 and 4
9606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/8/17

Ashliet wrote:
Metal Gear Solid 2
DMC 3


I mean there's HD collections with those two already...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.