First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why do you think Barbie and Vic broke up?
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
that is just how couple work!
9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

rebee wrote:

when did this happen?


i heard that they've been planning to break up since december last year.
but they decided to put it in action last January 4. i wish they'll get back together...
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

diana91 wrote:


rebee wrote:

when did this happen?


i heard that they've been planning to break up since december last year.
but they decided to put it in action last January 4. i wish they'll get back together...




oh but i heard they were getting married this summer?

9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

pinklovex3 wrote:


diana91 wrote:


rebee wrote:

when did this happen?


i heard that they've been planning to break up since december last year.
but they decided to put it in action last January 4. i wish they'll get back together...




oh but i heard they were getting married this summer?



where did you heard it? but are they still getting married even tho they broke up?
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

diana91 wrote:


pinklovex3 wrote:


diana91 wrote:


rebee wrote:

when did this happen?


i heard that they've been planning to break up since december last year.
but they decided to put it in action last January 4. i wish they'll get back together...




oh but i heard they were getting married this summer?



where did you heard it? but are they still getting married even tho they broke up?




no no no i heard they were getting married. but like a month later they said they broke up.
Posted 2/15/08
Barbie is so hot
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / -
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
marriage...and age difference?
9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

pinklovex3 wrote:


diana91 wrote:


pinklovex3 wrote:


diana91 wrote:


rebee wrote:

when did this happen?


i heard that they've been planning to break up since december last year.
but they decided to put it in action last January 4. i wish they'll get back together...




oh but i heard they were getting married this summer?



where did you heard it? but are they still getting married even tho they broke up?




no no no i heard they were getting married. but like a month later they said they broke up.


oh... lol, yeah XD

its sucks.. i wish they get back together..
3806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
I've said this before, and i'll say it again.
Age difference wouldnt be the reason that they broke up because they have been together for 2+ years.
Dont you think that they would've broken up sooner if it was because of their age difference.
2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
well i think they had their issues
3670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / City of Devils
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Vic Zhou (Zai Zai) and Barbie Hsu (DaS) Break up: Report
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-81018/Vic-Zhou-Zai-Zai-and-Barbie-Hsu-DaS-Break-up-Report.html

damn it,search b4 makin new threads. u r makin a mess.
Posted 2/15/08

foreverfay101 wrote:

hi diana :]
well, i think it was mostly because of the hsu family urging them...
but an article stated that li bing bing tries to seduce vic when barbie isn't around...
so yea, maybe that's why.


1. I think that you are right... But, if li bingbing seduce vic... Is vic going with her? This world is small, and the rumors doesn't lates to be heard by barbie, she should be jelaous...

2. Then... i think that, there's no AGE DIFFERENCE in LOVE

3. It's possible tat they broke up beacuse of their JOB, so they couldn't be together for a long time.

And... no more ideas


9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

Mel_W wrote:

Vic Zhou (Zai Zai) and Barbie Hsu (DaS) Break up: Report
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-81018/Vic-Zhou-Zai-Zai-and-Barbie-Hsu-DaS-Break-up-Report.html

damn it,search b4 makin new threads. u r makin a mess.


uhm, thats why i said "why do YOU think, they broke up?"

of course i searched it up.. i just want to know you're opinion. and if you don't like these kind of threads,

DON'T READ THEM THEN.

easy as that.
354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / milan italy
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
sad they broke up..but i guess age difference is one of the cause:(
3670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / City of Devils
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

diana91 wrote:


Mel_W wrote:

Vic Zhou (Zai Zai) and Barbie Hsu (DaS) Break up: Report
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-81018/Vic-Zhou-Zai-Zai-and-Barbie-Hsu-DaS-Break-up-Report.html

damn it,search b4 makin new threads. u r makin a mess.


uhm, thats why i said "why do YOU think, they broke up?"

of course i searched it up.. i just want to know you're opinion. and if you don't like these kind of threads,

DON'T READ THEM THEN.

easy as that.



u can jus discuss it on the main link i gave yea. no need to make new thread askin why. if every1 thinks like yea,then there will threads like how they broke up,when they broke up,where they broke up. dun u think tats dumb.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.